TA Army (Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria) 2017: hi dear army aspirants, Applications are invited employed Ex Armed Forces Commissioned Officers to serve this Nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental). Basically TA army is platform for you to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions.
So lets discuss the TA Army Eligibility criteria with age limit, education qualification and other detail.
Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria 2017 (प्रादेशिक सेना पात्रता मानदंड)
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY: After knowing Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria, You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences. We continuously try to give latest updates on TA rally bharti dates and Indian Army bharti news.
lets discuss the eligibility conditions for ta army.
प्रादेशिक सेना के अधिकारियों (गैर-विभागीय) के रूप में इस देश की सेवा करने के लिए पूर्व सशस्त्र बल आयोगयुक्त अधिकारियों को आवेदन आमंत्रित किया जाता है। असल में टीए सेना आप के लिए अपने प्राथमिक व्यवसायों को बलिदान किए बिना एक सैन्य वातावरण में सेवा करने के लिए मंच है।
Age Limit (आयु सीमा)
TA Army age limit is 18 year (Min) to 42 years (Max).
Age Relaxation (आयु मे छूट)
Upper age limit relaxation may be given at the discretion of the Chief of the Army Staff to following,
- Ex-officers, Ex-VCOs/JCOs and WOs (or their equivalent) of the three Services, The Indian Territorial Forces, State Forces and the Auxiliary Forces
- Ex-serving JCOs of the Territorial Army
- Government officials and persons possessing technical and medical qualifications.
Educational Qualifications (शैक्षिक योग्यता)
- A candidate for commission of a Non Technical Arm i.e. infantry must hold a degree from a recognized university.
- A candidate for commission in the Departmental Units must possess the following qualifications.
- For Railway Engineers (TA) – Must be a serving Gazetted Officer of the Indian Railways possessing appropriate qualifications required for different types of appointments.
- For IOC and ONGC (TA) – Must be serving Gazetted Officer in the concerned department possessing appropriate qualification required for different types of appointments.
- For ex-officers of the three services and ex-serving JCOs of the territorial Army, the minimum prescribed qualifications may be relaxed provided they have a creditable record of service is considered adequate by the Selection Board.
- The decision of Army Headquarters as to the eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final.
Candidate must either be:-
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Physical Criteria (भौतिक मानदंड)
A candidate must be physically fit in all respects and be in medical category S1H1A1P1E1.
Documents required in TA Army Interview:
Candidate who qualify in written test of Preliminary Interview Board are required to bring the following documents in original along with self attested copies at the time of Interview at respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters:-
- Application Form downloaded from www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- All educational qualification certificates (10th onwards).
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc) with photographs.
- Domicile/ Residential Address Proof.
- Certificate of age proof (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector authenticated by Head of Office.
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with photocopy of PAN card and self certified character certificate.
- Photocopy of PAN Card.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- In addition to above, ex-service officers are required to submit the following additional documents:
- Release Medical Board.
- Release Order/ Certificate.
Note: Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit copy of Gazette Notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
That’s all on Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria 2017 and please comment if any queries. किसी भी Doubts के लिए नीचे दिए गए बॉक्स में टिप्पणी करें, हम आपके प्रश्नों का जवाब देंगे !
More article on Indian Army