TANCET 2020-There is state level examination for candidates looking for admission in master’s course in respective field. Every year Anna University, Chennai is likely commence this exam which offers ME, M. Tech, MCA, M. Arch, M. Plan and MBA courses admissions. For these courses you have to clear TANCET Exam 2020 and about that complete details instead of search make sure to know from here. The below discussion can elaborate application form, important dates, application fee, apply instructions, syllabus, exam pattern, admission scheme and others is looking important to be known.
TANCET 2020 Application Form
There are various institutions that gives respective course education are likely to have admission on basis of students score in TANCET 2020. Your level of preparation is only thing which is helpful to ensure score card as well. Candidates is informed that availability of dates in below table after release of official notification. This could be interesting variation where availability is possible after knowing event wise dates from declaration. Candidates are requiring joining us later for knowing TANCET 2020 Exam date and other events schedule as well.
TANCET 2020 Date
|Application will starts from||January 2020|
|Last date to apply online||February 2020|
|Admit card available||March 2020|
|Exam Date||March 2020|
|Results declaration||March 2020|
|Counselling procedure||May 2020|
TANCET 2020 Application Form
The details regarding application form will be grated soon. We will place down here starting and last date of registration accordingly should be volunteer to face respective because without registration they not allowing to participate. Make sure from here in coming days on availability of TANCET Application Form 2020. This could be available through online window online so here we have some points on this as well.
- The registration mode should be available through online mode only
- From last week of January 2020 online application form will be available
- They will be available for limited period so last date in third week of February 2020
- You can apply for more than one programme by pay additional fee
- You have require to fill application form in correct order because no correction facility is available
- For photograph and signature upload scanned images of them
- After successful registration make sure to keep hard copy of application form
TANCET 2020 Application Fee
At time of registration you go to face respective stage which requires to be completed on time. The available order is telling you for payment of application fee. You need to do this task according to below order.
- For Gen/OBC candidates application fee is 500 rupees
- For SC/ST/SCA of TN application fee is 250 rupees
- The amount of application will be paid through net banking
- The application fee is non-refundable
TANCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility is that which giving you permission that you are eligible for exam and as you fulfill below details make sure to straight for complete TANCET 2020 Registration Online. The factors of eligibility condition are as follows. First we have discussed general eligibility for all courses and after that course wise for education qualification will be available below.
- Candidates are completed/appearing in April 2020 semester exams are also eligible to apply
- After eligibility determined by detailed authority candidates outside state are also eligible to apply
- Candidates who have valid GATE scores they not need to appear for TANCET 2020 examination.
- In case you have your valid GATE score in Engineering science (XE) and Life Science (XL) they have to be set ready to appear in this admission test.
Education Qualification & Minimum Scores: The respective detail is require to be course wise because it is different one.
For M. Tech/M. Arch/ME/M. Plan
- Qualifying Exam: Everyone who have bachelor degree in require discipline is eligible to apply
- Minimum Marks: Make sure in qualification 50% overall scores (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- GATE Scores: They all have valid GATE score card from 2018, 2019, 2020 can be eligible to apply
- Education Qualification: Interesting candidate make sure have graduation degree and have mathematics at senior secondary and graduation level.
- Marks: You average 50% percentage is needed (45% marks for reserved categories)
For MCA (Lateral Entry)
- Qualifying Exam: Graduation degree like BCA, B. Sc IT and mathematics at 10+2 or Graduation level.
- Marks: Have completed required degree with 50% (45% for reserved category)
TANCET 2020 Exam Pattern
This could be interesting way to understand course wise questions, time duration and marks role. These all three things are very important ones from examination view. You all can be ensure for that as well as possible because we talking here about TANCET Exam Pattern 2020 There is no changes in this entrance exam so make sure to start do preparation after have look on below table.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline mode
- Exam Duration: We have 2 hours to attempt complete paper
- Total questions: There are total 100 question we have
- Question type: All questions will be in MCQ form
- Marking scheme: On each right answer one mark will be give
- Negative Marks: 1/3 marks deduct on wrong attempt
|Courses||Number of questions||Marks|
|ME /M. Tech/ M. Plan/ M. arch|
TANCET 2020 Syllabus
The study material will be granted here according to course. It seems very broad so we need to start solving it on time. You have to better understand TANCET Syllabus before exam and after one month from exam date is there need to begin revision task as well. This could be interesting variation which will reach us to corner of successful results were just need to have better command. The study material first they look because from there question paper will be set for day of examination.
How to prepare for TANCET 2020
To begin preparation this is important to have study manual in good form. For available sense you can follow previous successful candidates way of preparation otherwise take opinion from experts. TANCET 2020 exam is graduation level paper so make sure according competition level you are prepared.
- Collect first detailed study material and knowledge about examination pattern
- Make study manual where according subject difficulty need to be gives timing
- After do some months study best way to attend your preparation standard is solve previous papers otherwise participate in
TANCET 2020 Exam Center
The examination will be organized in detailed city so you are responsible to reach on center. The exam center is from following cities.
Chennai, Karaikudi, Tirunelveli, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Chidambaram, Nagercoil, Vellore, Dindigul, Salem, Villupuram, Erode, Thanjavur, & Virudhunagar
TANCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Students we are very close to the examination. The officials are now responsible to share admit card on time as before one week from exam. TANCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be available through online mode only. You have for that login details because before appear it online these details are require to be enter beside that. On exam day every student has compulsive to have admit card with a valid identity proof.
There is one more facility that a student because of any reason lost his TANCET Admit Card 2020. He can get it back by pay 100 rupees charges.
TANCET 2020 Result
The availability of score card possible to suggest after examination. Exam organizes through offline mode it means answer sheet measurement task takes time. Everyone is detailed later about TANCET Result 2019 date so have to join us. Anna University best teacher’s team will be detailed to prepare all students results on time. After this declaration done on basis of scores mark sheet is provided through online mode so each single student make sure to collecting it on time because this will be require for TANCET Admission Procedure. We don’t need to take anything lightly because for admission process are needed to be complete.
TANCET 2020 Counselling
The seat allotment process finally is going to be start after announcement of results. There is merit list according marks so on behalf of that from starting position TANCET 2020 Seat Allotment will starts. The officials should like to be detailed every selective candidates for Counselling center so it is compulsive to attend it as well otherwise will be allotted to other students.
Candidates we like to release here alert when officials takes final decision on release of TANCET Counselling 2020. On that day firstly your document will be checked and after that allot you to choose a seat.
After receive your choice they make sure your name final for that but before check your rank and availability of that seat.