TA Army work Responsibilities 2017, TA Work Profile 2017, TA Army Job Profile, TA Army work profile, TA Army Job Role, Territorial Army Roles and Responsibility.
Whichever job you do whatever role your perform but i understand if you don’t love your jobs you are not going to enjoy what you are doing. It will be easy in starting for you work for money but if you talk for long term then you need to find a purpose to work for something.
For an example, if you love serving this country as army personal then you can go to any extend to show your love for this country. But we are joining army for money then let me tell you my friend you can’t go to LOC at unbearable height and do this job. Without love for this country you will give up in that conditions.
read more at www.indianarmy.gov.in
Official Website: www.indianarmy.gov.in
TA Army work Responsibilities 2017
Territory Army work profile and responsibility 2017 is discussed in this post. Few of the prominent personalities joined TA army in past few years. Anurag Thakur MP, M S Dhoni and Kapil Dev are few to name. There are many more to name in the line. It is great honor for person to join Army as territorial army personal.
What are the eligibility criteria for the personnel belonging to the TA and how the training is organized? Any graduate between the age group of 18 and 42 years are eligible to apply to the advertisements for recruiting into TA published twice a year. The candidates has to clear a preliminary interview board after which they have to go through SSB interview, Medical Board and Police verification before being commissioned into the Territorial Army.
For the non-departmental TA, training is provided at urban and provincial systems. A minimum of 30 days of training which is extendable to a maximum of 60 days including a camp of 14 days has to be completed by the personnel of TA every year. Four hours of training constitute a single day of training. Similarly, all officers are mandatorily required to undergo 10 weeks of post-commission training within the time span of 2 years of their commissioning.
Territory Army Roles and Responsibility
TA Army work Responsibilities – Lets see TA Army work Responsibilities and little about TA Army. The members of TA are volunteers already employed in civil professions but receive military training for a few days in a year. Territorial Army came into existence by passing the Territorial Army Act in 1948 and has its origins form the Territorial Army raised by the British in 1920 through the Indian Territorial Act, 1920. During the British times, the TA was grouped into two: “The Auxiliary Force’ for Europeans and Anglo-Indians and ‘The Indian territorial Force’ for Indian volunteers.
The Territorial Army is a part of Regular Army and its present role is to relieve the Regular Army from static duties and assist civil administration in dealing with natural calamities and maintenance of essential services in situations where life of the communities is affected or the security of the Country is threatened and to provide units for Regular Army as and when required.
Presently the Territorial Army has a strength approx. 40000 persons comprising of Departmental TA units such as Railway, IOC, ONGC, and Non Departmental TA units of Infantry Battalion (TA) including Home & Hearth Battalions, Ecological Battalion (TA) affiliated to various Infantry Regiments and Engineer Regiment (TA) for maintenance of Line of Control Fencing.
Type of Units: Armed Regt (TA), Infantry Battalion (TA), Air Defence (TA), Med Regt (TA), Engineers Field Park Coy (TA), Signal Regiment (TA), EME Workshop (TA), Coast Battery (TA), ASC GT Coy (TA), ASC Compo Platoon (TA), AMC Field Ambulance (TA).
Documents Required for TA Army Rally Bharti 2017-18
- 8th, 10th and 12th Class mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate (स्थायी निवास)
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- NCC Certificate (If Available)
Territorial army recruitment rally Selection Process 2017-18
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
- For TA Army soldier salary see official notification
FOR CIVILIAN CANDIDATES:-
- Candidates who filled corrected application form will be called for screening (written exam and interview).
- You need to go to respective TA Group Headquarters, called by Preliminary Interview Board (PIB).
- Successful candidates will further undergo at Service Selection Board (SSB).
- Last round is Medical Board for final selection.
FOR EX SERVICE OFFICERS:
- Ex Service Officers of three services should send their application forms along with release order.
- Send the application to Addle Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of Mod (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-01.
- You will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addle Date Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi.
- If Recommended then you will be required to undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi and submit Police Verification Forms.
NOTE :- Candidate who will qualify in written test of PIB/ ASB are required to bring the following documents in original along with attested copies at the time of interview.
Required Documents list for TA ARMY Rally Bharti
- All educational qualification certificates (Metric onward).
- Latest Physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- A copy of Identity proof with Photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/Residential proof certificate.
- Certificate for Proof of age (Metric/Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/Union Territory/State/Semi Govt/Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with NOC by the department as per format given below.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN Card.
- In case of candidates whose names vary in documents submitted, such candidates should submit an affidavit on judicial stamp paper declaring the correct name of whom. The same must be published in the newspaper and submit the newspapers cutting along with the affidavit.
- Employee of Railways are required to submit NOC authenticated by Railway Board.
TA Army Salary Post wise
|Rank wise||Pay Band/Scale||Grade Pay||Military Service Pay (MSP)|
|LIEUTENANT||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||5400||6000|
|Captain||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||6100||6000|
|Major||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||6600||6000|
|LIEUTENANT Colonel||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8000||6000|
|Colonel||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8700||6000|
|Brigadier||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8900||6000|
That’s all on TA Army work Responsibilities 2017 and Territorial Army Roles and Responsibility 2017.