SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – There is saying it’s never too late to start. All the candidates who are looking for 12th pass Jobs or Typing Jobs can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment for grade C & D before 15th July 2019.
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- SSC Stenographer Notification 2019
- Application Form
- How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Application
- Exam Dates – SSC Steno Bharti
- SSC Stenographer Vacancies 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Upper Age Relaxation
- Exam Pattern 2019
- Steno Written Exam pattern
- Skill Test Pattern
- SSC Stenographer Selection Process
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Stenographer is person who transcript speech or any thing in written for public notice. SSC Steno exam will be computer based exam. Exam date is 4th September to 7th September 2019. Selection Process of Steno will include written exam and typing (skill) test.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2019
Commission has recently released official notification of SSC Steno Recruitment 2019 to recruit Grade C & Grade D posts. You can download notification pdf from below link.
Download here SSC Stenographer official Notification
Exam Date Revised:
Staff Selection Commission has recvised exam date of Stenographer Grade ’C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2019 from 11.09.2019 to 14.09.2019.
All the candidates who are fulfilling eligibility criteria and wishing to apply for SSC Stenographer Exam should follow below details. Last date to apply for Steno exam is 15th July 2019.
Mode of Application – Online Mode
Official website to apply online – click here
Application Fee –
For OBC/General (Male) – Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/Women – Free
Mode of payment: Fee can be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
Follow below steps (Guide) on how to apply.
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Application
- Go to above official link to apply.
- Here you will find “Recruitment For Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2019”.
- Click on “Click to apply” button
- If you are new user on SSC website then click on register now button and fill all the required details to register then login.
- Now fill the application form and pay the fee online via above aforementioned modes.
- Choose your exam center very carefully and fill details correctly.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
Exam Dates – SSC Steno Bharti
|Last Date to apply Application Form||15th July 2019|
|Written Test Date||05 to 07 Feb 2019|
|Skill Test Date||TBD|
SSC Stenographer Vacancies 2019
While releasing notification, commission didn’t launched the total vacancy count. Vacancies for SSC Stenographer Grade b and C Recruitment will be updated as soon as Staff Selection commission released them.
All the eligible candidates can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019. hence fulfilling requirement of eligibility criteria is essential. Mainly age limit, Education qualification is needed.
Min Age – 18 years
Max Age – 27 years
Note: Age calculation will be done as on 01.08.2019.
Upper Age Relaxation
|Category||Age relaxation permissible|
For other category age relaxation please refer the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification pdf.
Exam Pattern 2019
Now understanding exam can be lot helpful in getting close to selection. Therefore here we are discussing SSC Stenographer Recruitment Exam Pattern.
Steno Written Exam pattern
- First of all there will be Computer Based Test in Online mode and it will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The Questions will be bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi) except for the English Language Subject.
- Refer below chart for number of marks and total number of questions.
- Total Exam Duration (CBT) is 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked.
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Max marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
Skill Test Pattern
All the candidates who clear Written exam need to appear for Skill test also known as Typing test. It will test your typing speed per minute.
- You can choose any language of your choice (Hindi/English).
- Language choice will be choose while filling the Steno application form.
- The speed will be 100 w.p.m for Grade C Stenographer and the speed for Grade D Stenographer will be 80 w.p.m.
- You will have to transcribe the dictation on a computer in a given amount of time.The transcription time will be:
- Grade C – 50 min (English), 65 min (Hindi)
- Grade D – 40 min (English), 55 min (Hindi)
- Grade C & Grade D typing speed is different.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
All the who will qualify the written exam can appear in skill test on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination. Candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Computer Based Examination. Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
So selection includes below rounds,
- Computer Based Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Merit List
Confusion on Selection process? – SSC Stenographer Selection Process
That’s all on SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 (Grade C/D). Comment if any questions.