SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Hello dear readers, here is another good news for all the graduate candidates that Staff Selection Commission has released notification for more than 1000+ vacancies in India Meteorological Department for Scientific Assistant Posts.
There are a total of Various vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistants. The last date to apply for the SSC Scientific Assistants Recruitment is Las 2019.
Application form and you can apply before 4th august. Last date to apply for this recruitment 2019.
Application start date – Notify Soon
Application end date – Update Soon
All the willing candidates can check here all necessary details and download the official notification from below links. Here we are covering total vacancies for Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department, Eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, salary, Selection process, syllabus and exam pattern.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection commission has invited all the graduate applicant for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department from in upcoming month computer based mode all over the country.
Scientific assistant post is of Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post, which belongs to Level 6 of the Pay Matrix (Pay Band 2 (Rs.9300-34800) plus Grade Pay Rs.4200 in pre-revised scale.
Check here -> SSC Official Calendar 2019
Notification & Important Dates
Click on below link to download the official notificaiton in pdf and check all required details.
Download SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Notification pdf – Direct link
start date of application – notify Soon
Application end date – update soon
Written Exam date – upcoming month
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Vacancies 2019
Commission/India Meteorological Department has not finalized the vacancies yet but shortly announced the fixed number of vacancies. as per the official notification,
- Total Vacancies:Various Posts
- The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to variation.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH is applicable.
- The posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of One Arm affected (OA) or One Leg affected (OL).
- The posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. which says candidate may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
Scientific Assistant 2019 Recruitment Application Form
Follow below steps to apply for the Scientific Assistant Recruitment and find the fee payment,
General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
Women/SC/ST/PH – Nil
How to apply?
- Go to direct link to apply or open ssconline.nic.in.
- Check for “Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination,2019“
- Click on “Click to apply”
- Register for SSC Website, if haven’t already done else login.
- Fill the application Form carefully and please note that only online applications will be accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Choose the exam center.
- Pay the application fee
- Fees can be paid through SBI challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
- Once fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Check below basic eligibility criteria for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 in India Meteorological Department and refer the official notification for more detailed information.
Not exceeding 30 years as on 01.01.2019/(Last date of application)
Upper Age Relaxation
Age relaxation will be provided by as per govt rules.
General Candidates – No relaxation
SC/ST Candidates – 5 years relaxation
OBC Candidates – 3 years relaxation
PH Candidates – 10 years relaxation ( Plus Category relaxation as well)
Refer notification for detailed chart on age relaxation.
Validity (last date) for qualification is as on 01.01.2019. Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not
apply. Please find below required qualification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- The qualifying Degree or diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale
- The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
- Distance education is allowed
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Find below table for information and for detailed syllabus visit official notification in this regard.
The examination would comprise 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration. The question paper would have two parts, Part – I & Part – II.
|Paper||Subject||No of questions|
|Part-I CBE mode||(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning|
(ii) Quantitative Aptitude
(iii) English language & Comprehension
(iv) General Awareness
|25 (each subject)|
|Part-II CBE mode||Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology,|
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.(As per stream)
For detailed syllabus follow the official notification (link given above)
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Part-I& II.
Hope you will find SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 beneficial to you. Techmario will bring such more updates in near future.