SSC Salary after Seventh pay commission 2017-18: Here comes the final news about the salary structure of Staff Selection Commission after Seventh pay commission. People are waiting since long time to look at the salary chart with 7th CPC. As you all know, Pay Commission is major deciding factor in salary for government job employee. How much will be in your pocket, is depending upon percentage hike decided in seven pay commission.
It is news worth waiting for all of us. Still i got feedback that there is disappointment among senior official regarding the hike. Because it is less than expected salary hike in pay commission.
Update: Union Cabinet approves recommendations on allowances, HRA to be increases if DA cross 25%. Revised are effective from 1st July 2017. HRA will be paid 24% (X), 16%(Y) and 8%(Z) for respective city category.
SSC Salary after Seventh pay commission (CGL/MTS/CHSL/CPO/JE/Steno) 2017
In this post we are going to discuss SSC Salary Post wise after implementation of 7th Pay Commission. It is not like we are only telling the Grade Pay or in Hand salary. We will try to cover extensive details on all the aspects of salary which includes,
- Gross Salary
- Basic Salary
- In Hand Salary
- Pay Scale
- Grade Pay
- Dearness allowances (DA)
- Travel Allowances (TA)
- NPS (National Pension System) Deduction
- CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme) Deduction
- Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme (CGEGIS) Deductions etc.
Lets look at them all together for all posts. So for what post we are discussing the salary after 7th pay commission.
For all post in Staff Selection Commission Exam. Which includes,
- CGL Salary Structure after 7th Pay Commission
- CHSL Salary Structure after 7th Pay Commission
- MTS Salary Structure after 7th Pay Commission
- Junior Engineer Salary Structure after 7th Pay Commission
- Stenographer salary Structure after 7th Pay Commission
- Hindi Translator Salary Structure after 7th Pay Commission
- CPO Salary Structure after 7th Pay Commission
SSC Salary Post Wise
Below chart is showing salary of all the post (grade pay wise). It shows salary of SSC Posts for all grade pay ranging from 1800 to 4800 grade pay.
|Grade Pay||Post Name||Basic||In Hand|
Hope above chart clears your doubt regarding 7th pay commissions salary.
Check out Salary of SSC Post Wise grade Pay wise (All Posts)
That’s all, thanks for reading SSC Salary after Seventh pay commission 2017. Please comment if any questions.