SSC MTS Work Profile as per DoPT 2017 – As per Department of Personal Training, here we mentioning work profile of SSC MTS Non technical work profile.
However, we have covered SSC MTS Job Profile but this is as per DoPT pdf.
SSC MTS Work Profile as per DoPT [एसएससी एमटीएस कार्य प्रोफाइल]
Erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts of Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali comes under below job profiles.
Grade Pay – 1800
- Junior Gestetner Operator,
- Mali etc
Now lets talk about work.
Work Profile (What job you need to do)
- Physical Maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Sectional Unit.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the sectional Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, despatch etc., including on computer
- Delivering of dak (outside the building).
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening & closing of rooms along with cleaning of rooms.
- Dusting of furniture and Cleaning of building, fixtures etc
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of valid driving licence.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
All the mts recruited employee will be assigned some work. Some of the post in mts are of Peon(चपरासी), Daftary(दफ़तरी), Jamadar(जमादार), Junior generator Operator(जूनियर जेस्टेटनर ऑपरेटर), Chowkidar (चोकीदार), सफाई वाला ओर माली etc.
Work may be more or less as per ministry allocated.
This is all on SSC MTS Work Profile as per DoPT 2018 [एसएससी एमटीएस कार्य प्रोफाइल].
Read below articles for more information on MTS.