SSC JE Document Verification 2018 – Hello candidates of SSC JE 2018 the result is been posted for SSC JE and want to check it then please visit here SSC JE Result . Now the next step the candidate need to do is, checking the required documents which should be presented to the officials.
In this article we are posting SSC JE Document Verification 2018, Documents required for SSC JE verification and points to keep in mind while document verification of SSC JE. Your all wait is over we are very proud to write this article of SSC JE Document Verification.
Download here list of qualified candidates for document verification.
Important note from SSC
- The candidates whose Roll numbers figure in the lists would be called for Document Verification.
- All candidates in the result need to appear for Document Verification.
- Candidates who do not attend Document Verification will not be considered for final selection.
SSC JE Document Verification 2018
The Staff section commission has just now revealed the result of SSC JE exam result. And this is anticipated for many years finally the date came . So all the best to the candidates who have been selected and candidates who have failed don’t worry put more hard work next time you will be succeeded.
OK now let us see the main subject of this article.
Below are the links to the particular region, you can check your Schedule of SSC JE Document Verification by clicking on the particular link:-
Documents required for SSC JE verification 2018
The following are the documents required for verification of SSC Junior engineer
- The candidates should bring valid call letter.
- The candidates should produce their Matriculation/ High School/ Higher secondary School/ equivalent certificates. Which are issued by State/central Authority, Which should show the DOB
- All certificates like your Mark sheets of all level you have studied i.e, School level and college level. You have every respective documents which you receive in that manner. All should be furnished
- In case you are appearing as a departmental candidate, then you have to produce necessary certificates in support of qualifying period of service/ NOC from the department concerned.
- Photo identify card(Aadhar card/Pan card/Driving license/Bank pass book,etc).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC /ST/OBC category candidates.Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the central list are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- The candidate should produce their Disablity certificate if he/ she is disabled which is issued by District Medical Board.
- The candidates should carry two pass-port sized photo with them.
These are all the Documents you have to carry for SSC JE Document Verification.
Points to keep in Mind while Document verification of SSC JE
The points which are kept in mind while document verification are following .
- If there is any correction in any details then you have to correct it in Document verification, because the final correction is only done while document verification. So please check thoroughly .
- There is a medical standard for Junior Engineer . And it is specified that the Candidates who are eligible for medical standard are only recruited
- In case you missed any of the documents which were furnished above then at any limit you will not be allowed for Document verification . So please prepare according to that.
- If in case you have changed your postal address then you have to inform the board of Authority by producing your roll number, name of your Examination and post you have applied for then they will change your new address.
- Please be sure with the date and time of Examination if you are not present in the time of exam then you will be considered as not interested applicant and nomination will be canceled.
So these were all valuable points which you have to keep in mind before appearing for SSC JE Document Verification.
Here we come to the conclusion of this article hope you enjoyed reading this article and we also invite valuable comments from your side on our article if any development needed we will full-fill it .
OK Good luck from Team Techmario.