SSC Hindi Translator Selection Process (Junior Hindi Translator Selection Procedure) – Staff Selection Commission will announce recruitment opening for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination. Translator is very good job in government office with very less headache.
But do you know how and what is the process of recruitment for SSC Hindi Translator ?
If NO, Then let’s know the SSC Hindi Translator Selection procedure post wise in detail.
SSC Hindi Translator Selection Process 2017
Staff Selection Commission is main organization which conducts this ssc translator exam whenever required. SSC Hindi Translator recruitment recruits the Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Hindi Professor in various govt offices.
This is very crucial to have knowledge of procedure before applying. You should also make sure that you are fulfilling SSC Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria in terms of age limit, education qualification and other criteria.
Exam Name: Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak
Organization name: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
On-line application Form: From 15.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 (up to 5.00 PM)
Here we will discuss the process of selection in ssc translator in detail (step by steps).
SSC Translator Selection Procedure Steps
- First of all candidates should know all about ssc translator jobs.
- Check the ssc official calendar and make sure ssc hindi translator exam dates.
- Staff selection commission will release ssc hindi translator official recruitment and application form.
- Read the notification very carefully and find out the detail (i.e eligibility criteria, last date to apply etc.)
- Fill the application form prior to last date of application online.
- The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in.
- Choose the translator exam center near your or which is best suitable to you.
- Pay the fee (Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- for general candidates) and payment can be done in various mode of payment.
- The application procedure is incomplete without application fee part.
- Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- Pleas print the submitted application form and keep the reference & application number safe for further reference.
- Request for change/ correction of any type in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. T
- If you are not taking coaching and want to check ssc translator exam pattern for self study then check here and make sure of every detail.
- Now Staff selection commission will release ssc translator admit card so please download the admit card and report it to ssc official if any discrepancies found.
- Now you need to go through exam stages (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
- You need to qualify the both the rounds to reach into final list. (check here ssc translator result, cut off marks and merit list)
- Paper 1 will be objective type paper and ssc translator paper 2 will be descriptive paper (check exam pattern for better idea).
- If you qualify in written examination then you will go through document verification process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted and final merit list will be declared.
Now that’s all on overview of SSC Hindi Translator Selection Process 2017 for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak posts.
FAQs on Translator Selection Procedure
What i need to crack the paper 1 of ssc translator exam?
Paper 1 of ssc translator exam is designed to test your literature and understanding of the language so if you are comfortable in these two areas then your chances of getting selected is high.
You also should know correct uses of words, idioms, phrases etc.
What is paper 2 in SSC Hindi Translator exam?
I think these questions are well answered in exam pattern (link is given above) but still giving you an idea about paper 2 (conventional type). You need to get two passage and translate them from HINDI to English and English to Hindi.
Do i need to qualify in each round (paper 1 & paper 2) separately ?
Yes, Candidates need to qualify for the both the round. SSC will release cut off marks for both the papers separately and you need to fulfill the cut off marks.