SSC CPO Document Verification – Staff Selection Commission has released Document Verification Dates for SSC CPO Exam 2016. All the candidates who has declared medical (DME) fit need to appear for document verification process. Lets check out document verification process for below posts.
- SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police,
- Sub Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces,
- Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI) in CISF (Central Industrial Security Forces)
In this article, you can get SSC CPO Document Verification Process and list of required documents in SSC CPO Exam 2017. If you are appearing for DV Process then please make sure to report on date and time before hand. Delay in report may lead to disqualification and imagine rejection at final stage.
SSC CPO Document Verification 2016-17
You need to carry all the required documents to venue. Check below list of SSC CPO Documents you need to carry to venue and steps to follow.
We have also enlisting previous year experience of document verification. Take a Document Verification Call Letter Print out and carry it to the venue.
SSC CPO Recruitment of Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, SI in CAPF and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Exam 2016.
CPO DV Venue Region Wise
Download CPO 2016 Document Verification Schedule for SSC KKR Region – Click Here
Download CPO 2016 Document Verification Schedule for SSC MPR Region – Click Here
SSC NR – List of the candidates who have discrepancies in the document verification will have to report for clearance there of on the date mentioned against their name & roll no.
Download SSC NR List to report for DV again – Direct link
We will update more regions as per regional official website notification.
Documents Required in SSC CPO DV Process 2016
Check below list of documents you need to carry to DV Venue. You should CARRY GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTITY CARD FOR ADMISSION TO DV Venue for entry.
- Call Letter for SSC CPO DV
- Matriculation / High School/Higher Secondary School / equivalent certificate, issued by the State/Central Education Board.
- All other certificates i.e., Degree/Masters Degree/Diploma etc., in support of your educational /technical/professional qualifications and subjects studied at various levels and mark sheets pertaining to all the years of each course indicating the subjects studied in each year, as claimed in your application.
- In case you are appearing as a Departmental candidate, necessary certificate in support of qualifying period of service / NOC from the Department concerned.
- The Category Certificate issued by the competent Authority should be in the format as prescribed in the Notice of Examination in support of your claim, viz., OBC/SC/ST/PH.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police Only:- Male candidates must produce a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car), which must have been issued before the date of PET.
- Complete Discharge Certificate in support of your claim of being an Ex-Serviceman if you belong
to that category.
- Attendance Sheet
- Undertaking of Non-debarment
- Two passport size photographs along with Photo bearing Original Identity Card.
You need present proof of original of all the mentioned documents in above list. It is essential for all the candidates who are found ‘FIT’ in Detailed Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination to present themselves for Document Verification.
If you have any questions on SSC CPO Document Verification then please comment on below box. Let our expert team help you with best suitable answer.