SSC LDC Job Profile 2017, DEO Job Profile, SSC 10+2 Work Profile, SSC Clerk Responsibilities 2017
SSC CHSL Job Profile and Duty Post wise 2017: Hi Aspirants, Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level exam. Here we are discussing the duty of each post in ssc chsl exam.
Main post in chsl exam are Data Entry Operator(DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Court Clerk (CC) and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant (PA/SA).
SSC CHSL Job Profile and Work Duty 2017
CHSL Exam offers more than one job post and role responsibilities differ as per the post. So here we are going to discuss job profile post wise for ssc chsl exam.
SSC Combined higher secondary level exam release its official notification every year to recruits and fill thousands of vacancy for Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Court Clerk and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant.
All the ssc chsl Job Profile depends upon the marks you get. For good marks you might get Data Entry Operator or Postal sorting assistant or even Lower Division Clerk.
If i tell you the very basic job profile then it is clerical job not it is not hectic at all. You can complete distance education graduation along the job as well for later stage exams (ssc cgl or ibps po exam).
Job Profile in SSC 10+2 exam
SSC CHSL Job Profile– Lets discuss the each job and its profile one by one for chsl exam. Like i said ssc chsl is 10+2 pass exam and don’t require expert to crack it therefore the job profile also will be basic.
SSC CHSL Exam recruits for below profiles,
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)
- Court Clerk(CC)
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant(PA/SA)
Now lets elaborate each job profile and discuss in detail. For example, We will cover Job profile work, duty, responsibilities, promotion etc.
|salary and grade pay for chsl exam (10+2) job||CHSL (10+2) previous year question paper|
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
In Lower division clerk, you will join as lower dept employee. Your main work will evolve around below duties,
- Registration of mails,
- registering and maintaining file registers,
- Receiving documents and maintaining the record of the same,
- Preparation of simple drafts and statements.
Once you complete the 5 year tenure you can promote yourselves to UDC (Assistant/ Upper Divisional Clerk). For UDC post, You need to pass the UDC exam which is also conducted by staff selection commission. With the experience you can have the top post and become the Section officer is a gazetted post. below given is the career path for LDC post,
- Assistant/ Upper Divisional Clerk
- Division Clerk
- Section Officer
In Hand Salary of UDC will be 18,777 – 22,411.
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
In Data entry operator, you will join in as data entry operator. This is complete desk job on a computer. Your main work will evolve around below duties,
- Typing in Excel, MS Word, Power Point,
- Prepare reports,
- Enter and manage data.
This is quite a peaceful job with very less tension. You can appear for exams conducted by ssc for further promotions. Post after DEO will be Admin Support Assistant and after that Personal Assistant. below given is the career path for LDC post,
- Data Entry Operator Grade B
- Data Entry Operator Grade C
- Data Entry Operator Grade F (System Analyst)
In Hand Salary of DEO will be 25,165 – 31,045.
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant (PA/SA)
Below is given job profile for different post in post assistant and sorting assistant.
PAPO (Postal Assistant in Post Offices)
- Had to work at the counter.
- Need to sit on the counter and helps you in booking the post.
PASBCO (Postal Assistant in Savings Bank Control Organization)
- Required to monitor the Savings Bank’s related work.
- A PASBCO cannot work in all Post Offices.
- The posting will only be in the Head Post Offices.
PACO/RO (Postal Assistant in Circle/Regional Offices)
- This is administrative wing of Postal Department.
- You will be posted at Circle/Regional Offices situated in main cities within the circle.
- A Postal Assistant (PA) is required to perform the file related work and will not be dealing directly with the customers.
PARLO (Postal Assistant in Returned Letter offices)
- A Postal Assistant (PA) is required to assist in the following functions of Returned Letter Offices.
- In the Returned Letter Office, efforts are made to locate the correct address of the addressee, and if located, mail is forwarded to the addressee.
- When the address of the addressee cannot be located, efforts are made to locate the address of the sender by opening the letter. If located, mail is returned to sender.
- Mail which cannot be delivered either to the addressee or to the sender is disposed of after detention for the prescribed period.
PAMMS (Postal Assistant in Mail Motor Services)
- A Postal Assistant in Mail Motor Services (PAMMS) plays an important role in intra-city transmission of mail between Mail Offices and Post Offices.
- PAFPO (Postal Assistant in Foreign Post Organization)
- A Postal Assistant in Foreign Post Organization (PAFPO) deals with the foreign articles transmitted through Post office network.
SARMS (Sorting Assistant in Railway Mail Service)
- A Sorting Assistant (SA) will be posted in RMS Units available within the circle mainly situated in a Railway Station.
- SA will be working in shifts and often had to work in night shifts also.
- Sort mails being sent through the Post Office Network.
- Lower Selection Grade (LSG) / Supervisor
- Higher Selection Grade (HSG) II / Senior Supervisor
- Higher Selection Grade (HSG) II / Chief Supervisor
- Chief Postmaster (Grade A) in metropolitan cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata etc.
In Hand salary of PA/SA will be 25,165 – 31,045.
Court Clerk (CC)
Main profile of court clerk to handle all sort of work of Tribunals under different Departments of the Government of India. Below listed are the mains duties you need work upon,
- Administrative work regarding hearings
- placing checked records in rack and taking them out as and when required
Career path and promotions as clerk is that you can become Senior Court Clerk and after that Personal Assistant, Bench Clerk and Head Clerk. Below are the post you will get in court clerk post.
- Assistant Clerk
- Bench Clerk
- Head Clerk
That’s all on SSC CHSL Job Profile, Duty, responsibility and work 2017. Please comment if anything.
More on SSC CHSL (10+2) exam