SSC CHSL Document Verification 2018 – Hello friends, welcome to SSC CHSL Document Verification Guide. Here i will tell you SSC 10+2 2017 Document verification details. Like what you need to carry for document verification and what are the things you need to take care.
Very Important Note on CHSL 2017 DV: You can check below list of document list in pdf and image form.
- Document verification will be done at the time of conduct of Skill Test/ Typing Test.
- All the candidates are required to appear in document verification, irrespective of category
Below image is showing Sample form for Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2016 downloaded from SSC official website. In this article, we have provided the document verification form download link to check full form.
SSC CHSL Document Verification 2018
As you can see above form which is showing number of department and ministries under SSC CHSL 2017 exam document verification form. Now here i will tell you what to do step by step.
How to fill document verification form?
- Now first of all download this document form (direct link to download from official website)
- Now you need to fill this form very carefully.
- Carry this form to your document verification venue on given date and time.
- Very very important thing – Reach the venue on time or before.. This is very rare chance and missing it may leave you regret.
- Along with form carry below list of documents required in SSC CHSL Document verification process.
- All the best and comment below if any questions in your mind
How much i will earn after Joining SSC CHSL Job – CHSL Salary & Career Growth
Yes, we know everybody is worried about salary more. Lets check the document list. Below image is showing list of documents and their crucial date of documents. Two documents are having crucial dates one is education certificate and Caste certificate for relaxation.
Govt. of India Prescribed Format may be downloaded from SSC HQ website or regional Websites.
Date of OBC Certificate is given as per SSC CHSL 2016 Official Notification but as per the SSC NOTICE Dated 17.08.2017, “the commission will not insist on candidates producing OBC Certificates issued within the cut-off dates (wef 23.01.2017)”.
List of Documents Required in SSC CHSL Verification Process 2018
- Proof of Date of Birth
- 10th Class (certificate + mark-sheet)
- 12th Class (certificate + mark-sheet)
- OBC/SC/ST Certificate (caste certificate) – Date of OBC certificate is as per notification
- Carry self attested photocopy of all documents (only self attested)
- 4 Passport size photograph
- Valid Photo Id Card (Driving License, Aadhar card etc)
- 12th class Education qualification certificate must be before 1.08.2015.
- Those who all already working need NOC cerificate from the organization.
- Ex servicemen need discharged certificate to certify the leave.
- Any other certificate you have other than these then please carry them as well.
SSC CHSL Document verification Schedule 2018 region wise
Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2018 The Document Verification for the CHSL Examination, 2018 is to be held in the 9 Regional Offices of the Commission between in July 2018
Download official DV schedule notification – direct link
The Region wise details are given in the table.
|Region Name||Date of Document Verification|
|SSC (NR), New Delhi|
|SSC (CR), Allahabad|
|SSC (WR), Mumbai|
|SSC (ER), Kolkata|
|SSC (NER), Guwahati|
|SSC (SR), Chennai|
|SSC (KKR), Bengaluru|
|SSC (MPR), Raipur|
|SSC (NWR), Chandigarh|
More on SSC CHSL Exam: