SSC CGL post preference order 2017 post wise – This is good news for all the ssc cgl aspirants that staff selection has released official recruitment notification for ssc cgl exam 2017 and all the candidates who were waiting eager for it can apply for it online. But while filling application form online there are certain things which candidates need to make sure. One of the thing is ssc cgl post preference order.
Hence in this post we are going to discuss how to choose post preference and fill them in ssc cgl exam 2017.
SSC CGL Post Preference Order 2017
Staff Selection Commission offers Jobs and recruits for different ministry in central govt and other departments. SSC CGL 2017 notification advertisement will be released on 16th may 2017. Last date of application will be 16.06.2017.
While filing the application Form you need to pay attention on post preference in ssc cgl exam 2017.
About SSC CGL Exam
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Exam
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Post Preference Order in SSC CGL Exam (Post Wise)
If you are worring over how to decide post preference and which post is to be fill first priority and which is second then here you can get all the doubts cleared. Below chart is showing ssc cgl post preference order post wise and also showing grade pay as per the preference.
|Preference order||Post Code||Post Name|
|1||F||Assistant Audit Officer|
|3||J||Inspector of Income Tax|
|4||E||Assistant Section Officer (Ministry of External Affairs)|
|5||K||Inspector (Central Excise)|
|6||L||Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|7||N||Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue)|
|8||B||Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission)|
|9||G||Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ)|
|10||D||Assistant Section Officer (Ministry of Railway)|
|11||C||Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)|
|12||A||Assistant Section Officer (CSS) (Central Secretariat Service)|
|13||O||Sub Inspector (CBI)|
|14||H||Assistant (Other Ministries/ Departments/Org anisations) GP 4600|
|15||Q||Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)|
|17||I||Assistant (Other Ministries/ Departments/Org anisations) GP 4200|
|18||%||Sub Inspectors (NIA)|
|20||P||Inspector (Dept. of Post)|
|21||#||Sub Inspector (CBI)|
|22||T||Auditor (C&AG, CGDA, CGA)|
|25||@||Tax Assistant (CBEC)|
|26||Z||Tax Assistant (CBDT)|
|27||W||Accountant/ Jr Accountant ( C&AG)|
|28||X||Accountant/ Jr Accountant (CGA)|
|29||Y||Senior Secretariat Assistant|
|30||$||Compiler (Registrar General of India)|
Hope this chart on post preference is helpful to you. Now you are wondering how we decided post preference. I mean on what basis it is decided. lets make that clear.
Check here: SSC CGL Job Profile Post Wise
How to choose post preference in ssc cgl
There are certain criteria which takes place before we can decide which post is better. Now below criteria is taken place before finalizing the list of ssc cgl post preference order.
So lets check the list how to decide the preference order,
- What is the Type of Job or Job Nature
- Work Pressure
- Which Department of Work will be given
- What is the Salary & Grade Pay of the post
- What are the Further Career Growth Opportunities in the post
- Place of Posting
- How many rounds are there Selection Process
Now questions remain “how to fill the preference order in cgl exam?” Lets read that as well.
How to fill Preference Order in SSC CGL 2017
You can check the list of post in ssc cgl exam in official notification (link given above). Now coming to main questions, how to fill the preference.
- First of all you need to choose and decide which post you want to opt.
- Now if have decided then please fill the “Official Priority Order Form”
- Fill your roll number.
- Fill all the post preference (Post Code Wise).
- Make sure that there are certain post which are only for male
- Please indicate Code of the post in order of preference in the Boxes.
- You need to accept the conditions offered by ssc. (I understand that the SSC makes the final allocation of posts, in accordance with Merit cum Preference of the candidate andonce a post is allotted no change is made by the Commission for any reason whatsoever. Accordingly if I am selected and nominated for the post of UDC in BRO and subsequently fail in the medical examination, I am aware that I will not be considered for any other post/ Department.
- Finally sign the form before submitting it.
That’s all on ssc cgl post preference order 2017. Please ask in comment box if any questions.
More on ssc cgl exam