You can get here the the SBI Specialist officer Salary, SBI SO Allowances,Grade pay For SBI SO and you can also check the Salary structure of Specialist officer. Having doubt about the Salary, Perks ,Lease House Facility and Medical Aid you can refer in this article.
As many of the candidates getting queries about SBI Specialist officer Salary, here we have provided the detailed manner of salary structure of SBI SO officer. want to check IBPS SO Salary structure check below ⇓
Now let us see the Associates of SBI
State Bank of India (SBI) has five Associate Banks:
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ),
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP)
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
Grade pay For SBI SO
The SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies are in 5 grade scales. Pay Scale for every grade is different and it varies from Rs.14500 to Rs.40400 depending on the post and their grade.
SBI Specialist officer Salary Structure differs for Officer Scale I and Officer Scale II, which is as follows:
Scale I officer :
- It will be Rs 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 -800/7 – 25700/-
- The approx. SBI SO Salary Cash in hand of Officer Scale 1 after appointment will be around Rs. 24000-32000/-.
Scale II officer :
It will be Rs. 19400 – 700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 – 28100/-
- For the officer scale 2, minimum 2-3 years experience in the respective field depending on the post is desired.
- Specialist Officer salary structure means the basic pay will be Rs. 19700 for officer MMG Scale 2. You will get Rs.700 increment after 1 year so that it gets to be Rs. 20100. There will be Rs. 800 increment for 10 years
The estimated post scale is furnished below
|Grade Scale for different post||Pay Scale for post (in Rs.)|
|JMGS-I: (Junior Management Grade
Scale – I)
|MMGS-II: (Middle Management Grade
Scale – II)
|MMGS-III: (Middle Management Grade
Scale – III)
|SMGS-IV: (Senior Management Grade
|SMGS-V: (Senior Management Grade
Note: Total initial emoluments per month have been worked out for posting it in Metropolitan Centers. It may vary as per the place of posting & percentage of dearness allowance payable from time to time..Total emoluments are subject to deduction of pensioner benefits, if any, as per guidelines issued by Government of India from time to time.
Salary, Perks ,Lease House Facility and Medical Aid:
- State Bank of India offers Rs. 8 Lac annual CTC for entry level position which is considered to be the top notch in industry. The perks include Dearness, Petrol, News Paper and Furniture allowances. This is inclusive of leased accommodation at Rs 20,000 per month in metros.
- Medical Aid for self (100%) and for the family (75%)
- Home Travel Concession/Leave Fare Concession
- Concession Interest Rates are given for Housing/Car/Personal Loans
So this where all the information SBI Specialist officer Salary and other amenities hope you have liked this article. Need any assistance just comment on us .