Find all the essential needed information and latest updates on SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018. All details on recent event of SBI Admit card download and Steps of Downloading Hall ticket and Why we need a admit card is updated here up-to this minute. Be the first person to discover and make use of the adequate official links provided in our article in this page.
Any Information regarding the SBI Specialist officer you can view it here and we provide the official information which is released by State bank of India. So don’t worry about the content which we write it is fully true. So please go Through this article and know about SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card.
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018
State Bank of India invites online applications for appointment in Specialist Cadre Officers post in State Bank of India. SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card 2018 or call letter displayed in the form of pdf to the registered candidates.
On this call letter(Hall Ticket), the dates of appearing in the test, the time for reporting in the test, venue where the test will be held, the name of the candidate, photograph and signature of the candidate and some instructions to be followed in the exam hall will be mentioned.
Official Website: Direct Link
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card is a very important document for appearing in the interview. Like for a locked house how key is important to open like that Admit card is important to appear in the Exam. Candidate will not be sent their SBI Specialist Officer Call Letter through post or any other medium.
Check here – SBI SO Salary Structure
How to Download SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018
The main steps to download State Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card are given below.
- Check the official website. Direct link to download admit card from official website is given above.
- Enter your Registration Number/Roll No. and Password/DOB (DD-MM-YY format) for login.
- Verify all your details in the admit card.
- Once you verify thoroughly proceed to download or print your admit card.
- Save your admit card for future use.
SBI Admit card description – Verify these information
Having doubt in what does a SBI SO Admit card consist . Then please read below we will explain you.
- Name of the candidate
- Address, Locality, City/town/village, District, State, Pin code
- Venue of the interview
- Email ID and Mobile number
- Application number
- State of eligibility
- Category/Person with disability
Why you need a Admit Card.
The importance of State Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card are prescribed below
- Candidates should not forget to bring their admit card along with the identity proof to the interview location.
- It is important that all applicants check the SBI SO Admit card 2017 carefully for any mistakes in the written particulars.
- The candidates should produce the admit card whenever required.
- If the applicant is unable to bring the admit card then he/she will not be allowed to attend the interview process.
- The admit card of SBI SO Admit Card issued provisionally to the applicant is subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria. having doubt in eligibility of SBI SO then click below.
- A candidate may apply for more than 1 post separately under this project subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- The process of Registration of application is completed only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for an interview.
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card- (points to remember)
The State Bank of India SO Admit card for various different posts of Specialist officers are released by the State Bank of India (SBI) must note the following points about the SBI SO Admit Card
- Candidates must check details of name, course, date of birth, gender, the state of eligibility, category and the interview location.
- In case, any discrepancy is found in SBI SO admit card candidates must report about it to State Bank of India immediately for necessary action.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned under ‘Directions for candidates’ in the admit card and follow them strictly.
- Candidates must appear for SBI SO Admit Card only at the allotted interview location mentioned in the admit card.
- The admit card of SBI SO will be issued provisionally to the candidates subject to satisfying their eligibility criteria.
This is all the information about SBI Specialist officer Admit card. And we think you have also got to a conclusion about Admit card.
So please prepare well and if you are having any doubt in the syllabus and exam pattern then click here >>>>>>>>>> SBI SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
All the best and perform good in the exam.