SBI PO Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online, SBI Careers 2ooo Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018, Latest SBI Jobs 2018-2019 Notification.
Look at here young graduate candidates we have important news to you that is probationary officer vacancy is available now. State Bank of India gives opportunity to join their organization with release of SBI PO Recruitment 2018-19. There is 2000 vacancies are available with this employment so everyone should ensure below discussion to know more on respective vacancy. We likely suggesting to everyone to be serious because this chance is enough to have this job profile just needed to be best in complete selection order.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018-19:-
They like to appoint deserving candidate after seen his performance in prelims, mains and interview stage of selection order. For available sense we like to introduce with everyone that start your preparation because prelims exam will be organized in month of July as well.
The below art make you aware about eligibility, selection, application fee, pay scale, important dates with applying instructions on SBI Probationary Officer 2018 Recruitment. The strength of vacancies is more than last year so be ensure to do study as possible.
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018:-
Name of Authority
State Bank of India
SBI PO Recruitment 2018
21st April to 13th May 2018
21 to 30 years
SBI PO Jobs 2018 Online Application
They schedule from 21st April to 13th May 2018 their online window is active. All interesting ones should ensure SBI PO Registration 2018 online. This is compulsory part we need to do and participate in selection procedure as well. They all who likely suggesting to do same application submission offline are already inform that they will not accepting. Guys this one is national recruitment where candidates comes across country. In that order competition level is little bit tough.
Download: SBI PO Frequently Asked Question
The online registration done, it’s time to move forward to start preparation. The skilled volunteers come across country by have some sense about SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2018. They like to elect candidates for mains on basis of this stage selection procedure. This is central government job profile so make sure accordingly well settle level of preparation. In case of any date correction officially we suggest for that from here in latest update as well.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Education qualification: Appliers make sure to have graduation degree from recognized institution. There are no stream requirements so graduates in any subject look eligible for their registration.
Age Limit: The basic age is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years. Age relaxation is available for OBC is 3 years; SC/ST is 5 years and others as per government norms.
The Probationary Officer job will be remains good job profile decorated with various roles. For that sense government is likely to ensure better candidates for that and make sure to have for that elect best candidates through structured hiring process as well.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Merit List
The current starting basic pay will be 27, 620/-. This is allotted with advanced four increments as well. After have job experience get promotion to higher posts.
This should be mandatory to pay application charges during registration. The net banking facility you guys have to complete this task in few seconds. The application amount has needed to be paid in below order.
- For Gen/OBC candidates: 600 rupees
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: 100 rupees
Also Check – SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- Online registration begins: 21st April 2018
- Online registration over: 13th May 2018
- Prelims Admit Card available: 18th June 2018
- Prelims Exam date: 1st, 7th and 8th July 2018
- Prelims Result: 15th July 2018
- Mains Call letter available: 20th July 2018
- Mains Exam date: 4th August 2018
- Mains Exam Result: 20th August 2018
- Interview Call Letter available: 1st September 2018
- Interview schedule: 24th Sep to 12th Oct 2018
- Final Results: 1st Nov 2018
- Pre-Exam Training admit card available: 25th May 2018
- Pre-Exam Training: 18th June to 23rd June 2018
More >> SBI PO Syllabus 2018
How to apply online for SBI PO Vacancy 2018:-
Candidates likely suggested that registration mode is available online instead of offline. For that order we suggesting to everyone to ensure below instructions to done registration easily.
- In start you can take move to www.ibps.sifyitest.com
- State Bank of India online registration source appear
- Candidates may need to go straight with recruitment section as well
- Capture link is available for SBI PO 2018-19 Notification
- Read this complete article and make sure brief details regarding each point as well
- You can capture complete details through same regards registration and registration link as well
- As well click on that make sure online application appear on screen
- Have in hand require records and fill form completely as in detailed blocks
- Upload scan copy of photo & signature
- Pay application form fee by using net banking option
- Check details are correctly in respective block have been filled
- Click on submission option
- Download & Save to keep its hard copy
Click here to Download SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
How to Make SBI PO Payment of Fees (ONLINE MODE ONLY)
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature (read guidelines in pdf).
- Go to official website www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Login to your account which you created while filling form.
- If you haven’t filled the application form earlier please fill the form first and then go further.
- Once registration is done, Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
- No change /edit will be allowed thereafter.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which
may be printed for record.
- No further print out need to be taken.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and refer “How to Apply” & “FAQ” pages on the main page.