SBI PO Interview Questions 2017 – All candidates who will qualify, SBI PO Mains Exam need to appear for Group Discussion and those who qualify the GD will be called for SBI PO Personal Interview 2017.
SBI Official Updates: SBI PO Mains Result declared so lets prepare for GD.
I have been noticing a different kind of fear in people regarding an interview. Here in this article i will help you out with important question asked in previous SBI PO Interview Round. You can download interview questions in pdf.
SBI PO Interview Questions 2017
Interview Question SBI PO Exam – Below is the list of questions generally asked every year by SBI PO Interview Panelist. A great number of question will be from banking sector. They will try to find out that how much you are keen into banking system and how much knowledge you have about banks.
Questions may start from your academic background, knowledge of your native place, interests etc. But most of the questions will be based banking sector and your graduation.
- Why do you want to Join SBI Bank?
- What is you exceptions from SBI Bank?
- What do you think about SBI Bank and Other Banks
- Why banking industry?
- What do you know about SBI?
- What is/are the punchline(s) of SBI?
- You wants to join Banking then why you have done engineering?
- About your work experience or earlier projects?
- What are your strengths?
- Why we should select You?
- Your Negative points?
- Who is the chairman of SBI?
- What challenges are you looking for in a position?
- How you will build relation with customer?
- If you get a better job in Public Sector, will you leave SBI Bank?
- If you get a posting far away from your hometown will you work?
- You are a BE and worked in IT. Why did you opt for banking as career?
- Why Banking after B.Tech when you can get good salary in private sector?
- If you are posted in some place , what role would you play as a banker?
- How was your preparation journey for SBI Interview, Are you prepared enough?
How to handle Tricky Questions in SBI PO Exam Interview Round?
Some questions are tricky and based on logical answers. You need to answers such questions in positive attitude and polite manner. Basically for such SBI PO Interview Questions you need to hide your real thinking and you need to answer diplomatically correct.
Why do you want to Join SBI Bank?
In this questions, there are lot of hidden meaning you can find out. If you answer straight forward that SBI offers great salary than other banks then Jury can easily predict that you are here just to make the money. So always avoid the straight forward answers. Instead your answers should be that SBI offers immense opportunity to banking enthusiast to grow personally and professionally.
Questions on Banking
Majorly questions will revolve around current happening in Banking and Financial Sector. You need to be top notch updated about these sectors to answers efficiently.
- Cash Reserve Ratio (CSR)ba
- Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR)
- Bank Rate and RBI Rates
- LFR (Liquidity Funding Ratio)
- Repo Rates
- Reverse Repo Rates
- Open market operations
- Commercial paper
- Services provided by commercial banks
- Financial markets
- Lending rates and deposit rates
- Saving Account
- Current Account
- Corporate Banking
- NRI Account
- Public Provident Funds (PPF)
- Investments under 80(C)
- Functions of NABARD (National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Developments)
- Functions of SEBI (Securities & Exchange Board of India)
- Role of RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
- Implementations of RBI and its effects on commercial banks
- Role of IRDA
- Monetary policy
- Fiscal policy
- GST and its impacts
- Priority sector
- Non Performing Assets (NPA)
- Know Your Customers (KYC)
- BIT coins
- Money laundering
- SARFAESI Act
- What is NEFT or RTGS ?
- When RTGS started?
- What is NTDL?
- Types of Cheque?
- What is a post-dated cheque?
- What is CTS?
- Marketing strategies etc.
Thanks for reading SBI PO Interview Questions 2017. Please contribute new questions/possible questions in comment section. It will be grateful for other candidates.