SBI PO Group Discussion 2017 – All the State Bank of India aspirants Who will qualified SBI PO Mains exam need to go through Ground Discussion Round. If you are one of them who qualified the SBI PO Main result, Then, First of all, let me congratulate you for your Half victory.
Official Updates – SBI PO Mains Result declared so lets prepare for GD.
Why I’m calling this half victory because you are left with SBI PO Group Discussion and SBI PO Personal Interview Round. In SBI PO exam majority of candidates are out in Prelims exam only. Remaining candidates will appear for mains exam.
Updates on SBI PO 2017 Exam
Mains Exam Date: 4th June 2017
Mains Result Date: June 19, 2017
In this post we will discuss the SBI PO GD Process and Then important GD Topics for SBI PO Exam 2017.
Check here: SBI PO Result
Official Website: sbi.co.in
SBI PO Group Discussion 2017
The Group Discussion for SBI PO & Interviews process will start from 10th July 2017 onward. The ratio of marks b/w of Group discussion and Interview is 40:60. Total marks assigned for GD and PI are 50 marks. So 20 marks is for GD and 30 Marks for Personal Interview.
Candidates need to qualify for both the round in order to get the final selection as Probationary Officer. Because Merit list is prepared based on score in mains exam, Interview and GD. Prelims is just a qualifying in nature round.
SBI PO Selection Procedure – in detail
Group Discussion Rules in SBI PO Group Discussion
Here are few rules every participant need to adhere while participating in SBI PO GD Round.
- A group of 10-12 candidates will be formed for each GD topic.
- For each candidates, Min 2 minutes will be given to express his/her views on the topic.
- Jury team will be of 3 – 4 members who will conduct the GD.
- The jury members can ask questions whenever they feel like.
- You are allowed to carry pen and papers to jot down important points.
- You can either choose English or Hindi as speaking language. (Hinglish is not allowed)
- Don’t interfer when somebody is presenting their views.
Important Instruction for SBI PO GD
Please make sure below points while going for GD.
- Dress well and Formal (Tie preferred)
- Read out all the latest GD Topics (refer below list of GD topics)
- You point has to be logical to gain the Jury’s attention.
- Listen others carefully and note down the good points and frame some sentence out of that.
- Be confidant.
SBI PO 2017 GD Topics (list of important topics)
Prepare below list and practice your views on these topics.
- Farmer’s loan waiver step – A fallback for Indian Economy
- Is right to freedom being misused?
- Cleanliness should be the fundamental duty of every citizen.
- OROP (One Rank One Pension)
- NPA a must avoidable measure for bank – You views on NPA
- SBI Merger: Pros and cons?
- Reservation in Education & Jobs
- Swaach Bharat Abhiyan Initiate
- NSG is the need of the hour for India.
- Rail budget should have merged into general budget much earlier.
- Should Air India be sold?
- Women employment is possible through mass awareness rather than launching programmes.
- Public sector banks are the backbone of Indian rural economy since private sector banks only focus on profit maximization.
- Indian Bureaucracy needs to be more accountable to the public otherwise it will not be empathetic to the problems of Indian people.
- Wind power Vs Solar Energy?
- Is government just renaming the old schemes?
- How useful is the Moderation policy in CBSE?
- Cultural reforms, Strict laws or Educational Reform what is more important for Women Empowerment?
- Should Capital Punishment be abolished?
- Brain Drain is backstabbing India?
- How can we improve our performance in Rio Olympics?
- Online payment or offline transaction which one is better?
- What will be the impact of GST on Indian Economy?
- How does US Presidential Elections affect us?
- Air Traffic Controllers should be more concerned about the safety of passengers.
- Fasal Bima Yojna.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme helped our society?
- Smart cities in India.
- Impacts of Man Ki Baat?
- Educational System in India is suitable or needs modification?
- SAARC conferences.
- Should India have One Child Policy?
- How is 7th pay commission making government employees more responsible?
- South China Sea is an area where India should focus more now rather than Pakistan.
- Surgical Strike issues?
- Social Media – a boon or cruse
- Are gold investments profitable?
- Beauty contests degrade womanhood?
- Food bill – is it really something India needs?
- Is inflation always harmful?
- Is underemployment more harmful than unemployment?
- Hard work or Smart work what is important?
That’s all on SBI PO Group Discussion. Hope you find these guide helpful. Please comment if any questions.
More on SBI Exam