SBI PO Eligibility Criteria – we have been covering SBI bank jobs eligibility criteria in every aspects. you may browse the whole internet for the correct information but believe me if you go through this article which is SBI Po Eligibility Criteria till the end who will get satisfied answers on SBI Po criteria 2018 for CWE VII.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria: Banking sector job is no less than a challenging task. Bank jobs is something which gives you satisfaction and status as well. You may find people complaining about their jobs but in bank people works with enthusiasm.
Recently State bank of India has released SBI Po exam notification and started the online application form from 21 April to 13 may 2018 for the 2000 posts. Once the online application process is over you can download the SBI PO CWE admit card. In this article of State Bank of India Probationary Officer, We are very happy to present SBI PO eligibility criteria for education qualification, age limit post wise, Salary and grade pay.
SBI invited all the aspirants to fill the application form after reading the notification carefully. Once you fill check the eligibility and you are sure that you can crack this exam, We suggest all the aspirant to start preparation for SBI PO exam 2018 as much as you can. But you haven’t checked the eligibility criteria and aiming the Bank PO job.
We suggest, you should know the eligibility criteria and other aspects of SBI PO recruitment 2018. So in this article, we will discuss and take you through each and every aspects of SBI PO 2018 eligibility criteria.
|IBPS PO Eligibility||SSC CGL Eligibility post wise|
|IBPS Clerk Eligibility||IBPS RRB Officers Eligibility|
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In this section we will discuss SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria in detail. All the bank job aspirant need to know the criteria for eligibility in sbi bank jobs. SBI bank has released 2403 posts for PO (Probationary Officer). Application form already filling and last date is approaching. Please find below recruitment detail.
|Compare here-> SBI Clerk or IBPS Clerk which one is better|
State Bank of India PO Exam details:
About SBI: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Number of Post: 2000 Posts
Post Name: PO (Probationary Officer)
Bank Name: SBI (State Bank of India)
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
Education Qualification for SBI PO:
SBI PO education qualification is briefed here as per exam point of view and also important part of SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018. The Academic qualification shown here should be as on or before 13.05.2018.
- Candidates should be having graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- All the final year students can apply for SBI PO, But one condition is that you will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 13.05.2018.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 13.05.18.
- All the candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA) may also apply for SBI PO exam post.
Important note on educational qualification criteria:
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in
the online application.
- If CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application.
- If candiates is called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by
the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects
irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject.
SBI PO Age Limit:
Candiates should not be Below below 21 years and not above 30 years. Here we are showing SBI po age limit criteria category wise and all the calculation of age will be done as on 01.04.2017.
The basic age limit criteria is that candidates should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.05.2018 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive). below age chart for general, OBC, SC & ST, Person with disability(PWD) and ex servicemen.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation:
|PWD||PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years|
PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of J&K||5 Years|
|Ex Servicemen, ECOs,SSCOs||5 Years|
Number of Chances allowed:
Chances are limited in SBI PO exam. Below table is showing the number of attempt allowed if you have already appeared for SBI PO exam.
Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of chances permissible are not eligible to apply.
The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010. appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance. Below chart is showing number of chances in sbi po exam category wise.
|Category||Number of Chances|
|SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
- Candidate must be Citizen of India.
- Other country citizen who came to India with an intention to permanently settle in India are allowed (Allowed countries are Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African Countries of Kenya, Zaire, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam)
SBI PO Application Fee:
General and other categories: Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
SBI PO Grade Pay and In-hand Salary:
Basic Pay: Rs. 27,620/-
CTC : Rs. 7.93 lacs – Rs 12.95 lacs (depends on location)
Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- . The PO will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
The total compensation per annum on CTC basis would be a minimum of Rs. 7.93 lacs and maximum of Rs 12.95 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
SBI plans to offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
This is all dear folks, We have covered SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018 from Age Limit, Age Relaxation category wise, Required Education qualification, Nationality, Pay Band and in hand salary in SBI PO exam.
For More updates Follow us on FACEBOOK