Get here the SBI PO Document Verification and you can also get each and every information on the document which should be carried in verification. for officail information click here
SBI is being the biggest financial company in India has around 15000 branches, and for this reason, they recruit staff pretty often and in a large scale. Those candidates who have appeared in the State Bank of India Probationary Officer mains examination and now the all eagerly waiting for their SBI PO mains result to check their score and selection please visit the below ⇓.
SBI PO Document Verification
Those candidates who qualify the State Bank of India Probationary Officer main examination will be called of for an Interview. The aspirants have to download call letters, where all the details of the center, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates.
At the time of SBI PO Interview, few documents have to be submitted by the candidates that will prove the candidate’s eligibility and identity. In case any candidate fails to submit the required documents, he/she will not be allowed to go further in the interview phase. SBI PO Document Verification
Below, Are the list of the important documents to be carried by the candidates, at the time of SBI PO interview:
- Valid call letter printout for interview.
- Printout of the online application form registered for SBI PO.
- Your original SBI PO score card along with two Xerox copies.
- 5 passport size photographs and one should have attached to interview call letter.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Photo identity proof(Aadhar card/Driving license/Pan card/bank pass book).
- Mark sheets and certificates for graduation. It should be from a Govt. recognized university.
- Character certificate from two respectable people.
- In case the candidate belongs to ST/SC/OBC category, caste certificate should also be carried.
- Disability certificate should be issued for “person with disability” category issued by District Medical board.
- Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held.
- NOC is needed in case the candidate is already a govt. servant.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation must produce the domicile certificate.
- Certificate of experience, if you have any regarding to the PO.
This is all the SBI PO Document Verification document one should carry for verification. You are one step behind success so please work hard. Grab the seat of Probationary officer is State Bank Of India .