SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2018 – Get here Salary Structure of SBI Clerk exam. Dear candidates, You can download pdf of State bank of India Clerk Salary Structure, In hand Salary, Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Allowances, Promotion and career growth. Lets check out SBI Clerk Salary from official updates sbi.co.in.
यहां एसबीआई क्लर्क परीक्षा की वेतन, हाथ में वेतन, वेतनमान, ग्रेड वेतन, भत्ते, पदोन्नति और कैरियर विकास की जानकारी प्राप्त करें!
SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2018
SBI salary (Clerk Exam): SBI being the one of the largest banks in India and also process highest number of transaction a day as compared to the other public sector banks. SBI clerk is one of the most sought jobs in India. bank jobs are highly on demand in today’s youth as it gives comfort and good pay.
State bank of India branches are spread all over India and serve the largest number of population of the country. SBI conducts the clerical level examination each year and thus fill the vacancies all over India at their branches.
You can read the comparison b/w sbi clerk and ibps clerk for better understanding of better job in clerk department. Once the candidate clears the examination, he/she will be joined as Clerk. Let us now discuss the details regarding SBI Clerk Salary Structure, In Hnad, Pay Scale, Promotion, Future Growth Aspects and much more.
SBI Clerk 2018 Grade pay
A candidate who has been selected in a bank, clerk is the starting point of his/her career. Clerk is someone to whom most of the bank customers interact. You must know that SBI Clerk has the same responsibilities as the any other bank clerk. As this is the starting point of an aspirant, he/she has to work under their senior’s supervision.
SBI Clerk Salary Structure – The Salary of an SBI clerk is somewhat (around 2000/- ) higher than other bank’s clerk since. SBI bank provides some special extra allowance to their employees appointed as a clerk.
Here in this, we here are going to discuss about the Salary Structure, In hand salary, Job profile, Pay Scale and Future Growth prospects in the life-cycle of an SBI Clerk Job post.
The perks and allowances adds up to the overall salary of the SBI Clerk and thus increases the in hand salary factor for a clerk.
Below we are going to describe the basic pay and the other allowances and perks for SBI Clerk.
|SBI Clerk Exam Salary Structure Chart|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 17500|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 8000/-|
|Dearness Allowance at 109.8% (DA)||Rs. 8784|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||10% that is 800|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||Rs. 225|
|In hand Salary||RS. 18000 – 21000|
SBI Clerk salary also depends on the city of your posting. cities are divided into category Y and Category Z. Please check salary below as city wise.
- Salary in Class Y cities: Rs. 20,000/-
- Salary in Class Z cities: Rs. 19,000/-
SBI Clerk Basic Pay
State Bank of India clerk basis pay would be around 7-8k. You will get yearly hike in your pay as you will get the promotions. Let us now focus on the salary structure for SBI Clerk. We are going to discuss about the Basic Pay for an SBI Clerk.
Please note that salary increases as DA is revised after every 6 months.
SBI Clerk Allowances:
SBI Clerk Salary Structure & allowances – Apart from the salary mentioned above, sbi clerk job also provides allowances. These allowances are in addition to the salary.
- Dearness Allowance (DA): Dearness allowances (मंहगाई भत्ते) will be credit into your salary account on quarterly basis. DA salary component varies as per market fluctuation. It varies as per CPI(Consumer Price index) in India. If inflation(मुद्रास्फीति)/मंहगाई is high then DA is also high and if inflation is low then DA is also low.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): This allowance depends on the place of posting. Employees posted in metros cities will be higher HRA in comparison to those posted in other cities.
- Junior Agricultural Associates will be eligible to get an additional amount, called Special Pay, of Rs. 490/- p.m. which is reckoned for DA, HRA and superannuation benefits.
- Apart from the above, You will get Daily paper stipend, petrol, entertainment, house upkeep, books and magazine remittance, portfolio recompense, repayment of phone bills etc. The total of this sums will be around Rs 5000/ – on a month to month premise.
SBI Clerk Pay Scale & Promotions
below is the pay scale as per the promotions in sbi clerk job.
Increment in basic pay – 7200/(400×3)-8400/(500×3)-9900(600×4)-12300/- –> 19300/-
- The basic pay scale of a clerk will be Rs. 7200/-.
- Amount of Rs. 400 is provided as a promotion to a clerk on yearly basis. After 3 years this amount reaches to Rs. 8400/- as basic pay.
- After three years, Rs. 500/- is provided as an increment in the basic pay for consecutive three years as promotion. The basic pay reaches to Rs. 9900/-.
- After this, they receive Rs. 600/- as an increment for consecutive four years as promotion. Basic pay after this period is Rs. 12300/-.
- This is how the basic pay scale for a clerk increases and finally reaches Rs. 19300/-.
Similar exam salary: IBPS Clerk Salary Structure and Promotion growth
SBI Clerk Career Growth 2018
SBI clerk promotions are basically classified into two parts:
Clerk Promotions (step by step)
- Promotion 1: Once a clerk completes 10 years in clerical cadre, he/she will be promoted to the Senior Assistant post. The special allowance provided in this post is Rs. 1800/-.
- Promotion 2: Next promotion comes once the employee completes 20 years of service in clerical cadre. He/She is promoted to Special Assistant post completing this phase. The special allowance is Rs. 2500/- for this post.
- Promotion 3: Next promotion in this cadre comes once the employee completes 30 years of service in clerical cadre. He/She is promoted to Senior Special Assistant post. Special Allowance for this post is Rs. 3500/-.
Officer Cadre Promotions
To become a trainee officer a clerk must have completed 3 years in clerical cadre. A written test and interview session is scheduled for the same. The probation period after clearing this exam is 2 years. After successful completion of probation period, the trainee officer will be recruited to either MMGS-II i.e., MIddle Management Grade Scale-II cadre or sent back to clerical cadre purely on the basis of performance.
JMGS-I stands for Junior Manager Grade Scale (JMGS-I) officer. An employee can reach out to this post either after completing six years of service under fast track promotion channel or after completing twelve years of service under normal promotion channel. Here also a written exam and interview session must be cleared by the employee.
NOTE:- This promotion is subject to an upper age limit.
Stay connected with TechMario.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SBI Clerk Salary Structure, Pay Scale, Career Growth, Promotion & Allowances.