SBI Clerk Job Profile 2018 – When we go to bank, we meet SBI Clerk. It is the most important job that one has to do in the bank as clerks are the one who is dealing with the public. State Bank of India has recently released recruitment notification for SBI clerk post. total post in this recruitment is 8300 and all the candidates who are looking for permanent job in State Bank of India should apply for this post.
SBI Clerk Job Profile 2018
Lets talk about job profile and what is the work you need to do from morning to evening in your daily routine. State Bank of India is prominent banks comes under government operations and one of the largest bank.
On our website we have covered all the articles regarding SBI clerk eligibility criteria, how much is the salary and career growth. We have also covered its exam pattern, eligibility criteria age limit and documents required for the interview.
Let’s start and discuss SBI Clerk Work profile.
State Bank of India Junior associate which is also called as clerk, will be on probation for at least 6 month where you will be required to learn all the basics of your job. Once your probation is over you will be designated as SBI clerk when you need to fulfill all all the functions duties and responsibilities given to you in the bank premises.
Once you complete your probation, You need to go through a test and if you do not clear the test then your probation preiod is likely to extend for few more months.
Job profile of SBI Clerk
Let’s talk about the main job profile of SBI clerk,
- Your main responsibility will be to deal with the customers and there enquiry, like you need to talk to customers and give them right guidance and information regarding what they need.
- Also you need to handle all the activities on deposit counter and cash withdrawal counter.
- sometimes you have to work as cashier and also you need to be comfortable in dealing with the customers regarding finance things like checkbooks, demands, tax etc
- Apart from this you will be responsible for accounts on the customer by verifying and signing documents countersigning and clearing cheques and drafts.
- Also you also need to verify customer details before issuing credit card, debit card and DD etc
- The next thing as SBI clerk job profile you need to do is, explain customers about scheme, bank recent changes regarding loan scheme, deposit, funds etc and you need to explain this to the potential customers on daily to day to day basis for new accounts.
- In addition the above responsibilities, sometimes you need to follow up for loans and if somebody is not depositing there EMI then you need to call and follow up with them.
- You also need to call for selling banking services and selling products of bank either inside and outside of bank and for which sometime you also required to travel outside the bank.
Hope this helps on SBI Clerk Job Profile 2018.
Comment if any question and refer below articles on SBI Clerk for more information.