Get here SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria for 2018 , SBI Clerk Age limit, SBI Clerk Education qualification and many more details. You can get here minimum qualification for bank clerk along with SBI clerk qualification marks. Also candidates need to fulfill SBI clerk eligibility percentage. State Bank of India recruits for clerk post through SBI Clerk Exam every year.
Please note that this information is updated as per the notification pdf released by SBI for Junior Associates recruitment.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018
Clerk Eligibility (SBI) 2017-18 – A very warm welcome to the clerk aspirants . The SBI is conducting a nation wide selection of clerk this year 2017-18 so don’t miss this golden opportunity. And if you push a step harder than other then the seat for the clerk is yours.
The aspirants who are worrying about the updates of SBI Clerk Recruitment and further information like Eligibility, education qualification , Age limit etc don’t worry we are here to guide you about the SBI clerk. In this article we will let you know about the Eligibility criteria for State bank of India clerk.
Now let us see a brief about the Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk 2017-18 .
want to check clerk salary ? read here -> SBI Clerk Salary Structure
Eligibility Criteria for SBI clerk
First of all before starting about Eligibility we have to know about the job Clerk . What is the job of a clerk in bank ? , this question sounds a bit easy . A Clerk is someone who works in a bank to keep records, accounts, and undertake other routine administrative duties.
SBI Clerk Age Limit Criteria 2018
Age is deciding factor for every competitive exams and for the post of Clerk it is also needed . The age limit SBI Clerk 2017 Age Limit relaxed for general candidates from 20 to 28 years. It means minimum age for general candidates in SBI clerk exam is 20 years whereas maximum is 28 years.
Age Relaxation (SBI Clerk)
There is age relaxation for reserved category and the category wise relaxation is given below:
|Age Relaxation in years||Reservation Category|
|3 years||Other Backward Classes(OBC)|
|Actual period of service in defense+3 years(8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST subjected to maximum age 50 years)||Ex-servicemen/Disabled Ex-servicemen|
|5 years||Person domiciled in Kashmir division of division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1st January 1981 to 31stDecember 1990|
|9 years( subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for general and 40 for SC/ST 38 for OBC candidates||Widows, women legally separated from their husbands, Divorced women & who not remarried|
SBI Clerk Education Qualification Criteria
As the examination is generally for two different sections, hence they have different educational qualification for both.
- For Junior Associates: Candidate should have a graduation degree in any section from a recognized university or qualification recognized by the state or central government.
- For Junior Agricultural Associates: Candidates should have graduation in any Agricultural ailed activity or agricultural from government recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates who are in their final semester/year are also eligible for applying but on the provisional basis. They have to produce their passing certificate before deadline decided by the bank.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree must ensure that the passing date should be on or before prescribed date.
- Candidate should be able to speak and write English.
- Candidates should produce the certificate of class 10th as a proof that they know the local language, for them there will be no other language test. For others who do not have their proof of knowing the local language they have to appear a language test, in case candidate didn’t qualify the language test they will be disqualified.
Language Skills (SBI Clerk)
While filling the Candidate must know the official language of the state & Union Territory. It plays important role in SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria because you need to help local customer hence you need to have local language knowledge.
Candidates applying for SBI Clerk must have any of the following citizenship
- Citizen of India
- Citizen of Bhutan
- Citizen of Nepal
- Candidates migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
These are all on SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria for all posts so keep this information in mind and do your preparation . And keep in mind that hard work never fails .
All the best!