RPSC 2nd Grade Science Syllabus 2019, Rajasthan Sr Teacher Science Exam Syllabus Topic wise, Here Provide 2nd grade Teacher Science Subject syllabus in hindi.
Hello Dear Friend and Readers, Here is good news for jobs seekers the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has been Released and official notification for the various 9000 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2019 for the various subjects. Large numbers of candidates are going to application for the RPSC Sr. Teacher Application form on or before the last date 2019. Now this all the candidates need to require for RPSC 2nd Grade Science Exam Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern for the exam preparation. Exam Syllabus is very important for all the candidates without Rajasthan 2nd Grade Science Syllabus not preparation of the examination. So it necessary by the help exam syllabus candidates starts their exam preparation according to topic wise.
All the candidates download their RPSC Sr. Teacher Syllabus 2019 through official web site, candidate want to any more information about syllabus or exam pattern you may visit official web site rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC 2nd Grade Science Teacher Syllabus 2019
All the candidates are informed that here we provided Rajasthan PSC 2nd Grade Science Teacher Exam Syllabus or Exam Pattern as given below mention. So those candidates who have been cleared their common exam paper first, only for they can download their RPSC 2nd Grade Science Subject Exam Syllabus along with exam pattern through our web page or given below mention link. So all the download complete syllabus step by step and topic wise and start their preparation regarding latest exam pattern or syllabus for getting higher marks in this examination.
Candidates should prepare well as the paper is in multiple choice format so they must take care for the time management. Time Management is one of the most important factors in cracking the RPSC Second Grade Teaching Exam. Applicants Should go through the 2nd Grade Science Teacher Syllabus 2019.
Rajasthan Senior Teacher Science Syllabus 2019
|Name of Organization:||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of Examination:||Senior Teacher Recruitment Examination 2019|
|Name of Posts:||2nd Grade School Teacher|
|Registration schedule:||Update Soon|
|Article Category:||Exam Syllabus|
|Click here to Download Rajasthan Sr. Teacher Science Syllabus 2019|
2nd Grade Teacher Science Exam Pattern 2019
All the Candidates are informed that who are going to download RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2019 they can able to check through given below mention link. Here we are provided all details, candidates read all information as follow –
- The Question Paper will carry Maximum 300 marks
- Duration of Question paper will be Two Hours Thirty Minutes
- The question paper will carry 150 Questions of Multiple Choice
- All question carry equal marks
- There we be Negative Marking
Knowledge of Secondary and Sr. Secondary Standard about relevant sub Matter
Two Hours Thirty Minutes (150 Minutes)
Knowledge of Graduation Standard about relevant subject matter
Teaching Methods of relevant subject
2nd Grade Teacher Science Syllabus 2019
Part I (Secondary and Senior Secondary Standard)
- Plant Nutrition
- Plant growth and development
- Regulation in animal
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Heredity
- Taxonomy of Plants
- Atomic structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Redox reaction
- Metals , No-Metals and Metallurgy
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Surface Chemistry
- Environment Chemistry
- Rotational motions
- And other details topic
Part – (II) (Graduate Standard)
(Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics)
Part- (III) Teaching Methods
- Definition and concept of science, place of science in school curriculum, nature of science, scientific attitude, values of science, correlation of science with other school subjects, aims of science teaching in Secondary Schools, Scientific literacy, Scientific method.
- Principles of developing science curriculum at secondary level, factors affecting the selection and organization of science curriculum, NPE-1986, POA (1992) and National curriculum from work – 2005, Unit plan and lesson plan, Taxonomy of educational objectives, writing objectives in behavioral terms. Role of Science teacher
- Methods and approaches – Lecture method, demonstration, laboratory method, problem solving, project method, inductive and deductive method, inquiry approach, discovery method, programmed instruction, panel discussion, team teaching, multi-sensory teaching aids.
- Co-curricular activities, Science lab, planning and equipping science lab, Safety precaution for work in science lab, science-club, field trip
- Evaluation-Concepts, type and purposes, type of post items, objective type, S.A. and Essay, preparation of blue print, evaluation of practical work in science, comprehensive and continuous evaluation in science