RPSC 1st Grade Hindi Syllabus 2019, Rajasthan School Lecturer Hindi Syllabus 2019, RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Hindi Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Hello Friends, Welcome to our job portal. Here you can check the detailed information about RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Hindi Syllabus 2019. Applied candidates can check the Rajasthan School Lecturer Hindi Exam Pattern from the official website. After checking the Rajasthan School Lecturer Hindi Exam Pattern, students need to start their preparations for written examination. Earlier the Rajasthan Public Service Commission issued an employment notice to recruit the qualified and intelligent candidates for 5000 School Lecturer Vacancy.
Starting date of online application form is upcoming Month Last date of submission online application form update Soon.. Authority will be announced the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Date soon in upcoming few days. Candidates can check the राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग हिंदी सिलेबस 2019 from online portal of RPSC.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Hindi Syllabus 2019
Applied candidates need to check the राजस्थान पीएससी स्कूल व्याख्याता हिंदी पाठ्यक्रम and start their exam preparations. Students need to check the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2019 Pattern and download it in PDF format. Candidates need to hard preparations for their examination to get higher marks for their selection. Candidates need to make their study plans and follow them strictly. Applicants can get the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Hindi Syllabus 2019 Pattern here free of cost. Before starting the exam candidates need to download their admit card. RPSC 1st Grade Admit card is mandatory for all the candidates for appear in the examination. Students must to carry their hall ticket with one ID proof on the exam date.
Candidates need to keep in touch with the official website to check details of RPSC School Lecturer 2019 Hindi Syllabus. We will provided the latest updates regards Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern / Syllabus 2019 here on this page.
राजस्थान स्कूल व्याख्याता हिंदी पाठ्यक्रम 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
No. of Vacancy
Starting date for online application form
Closing date for online application form
Written Exam Date
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Click here for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Hindi Syllabus 2019 PDF|
Rajasthan School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019
Paper I Exam Pattern
Time Duration of Exam
Multiple Choice Questions
History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
1 Hour 30 Minutes
Mental Ability Test, Statistics, Mathematics, Language Ability Test: Hindi, English
General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan
Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009
Paper II Exam Pattern
Multiple Choice Questions
Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level
Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning.
Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level.
Knowledge of subject concerned: Post-Graduation Level
RPSC School Lecturer Hindi Syllabus 2019
RPSC School Lecturer Paper I Exam Syllabus
History of Rajasthan
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis.
- Development of Art.
- Art and Architecture during Mughal Period.
- Ancient Indian education system and educational institutions of learning.
- Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- A rise of the Nationalist movement.
Mental Ability Test
- Blood relations.
- Logical Venn diagrams.
- Number ranking and time sequence test, mathematical operations.
- Series completion.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data sufficiency.
- Construction of sequences and triangles.
- Alphabetical test.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Cubes and dice.
Statistics (Secondary Level)
- Presentation of data.
- Graphical representation of data.
- Measures Bof central tendency.
- Collection of data.
- Mean, mode, the median of ungrouped and grouped data.
Mathematics (Secondary Level)
- Real numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Operations on real numbers.
- Algebraic methods of solution of a pair of linear.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Division algorithm for the polynomial.
Language ability test: English
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Antonyms.
- Confusable words.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Atomic Energy programmes.
- Poverty eradication programme.
- Youth employment programme.
- Contemporary events in Science and Technology in India.
- Chemical reactions and equations.
- Carbon and its compounds.
- Atoms and molecules.
- Control and coordination.
- Force and laws of motion.
- Work and energy.
- Management of natural resources.
- Protection of the environment.
- Heredity and evolution.
- Biodiversity and sustainable development.