RPSC 1st Grade Geography Syllabus 2019, Rajasthan School Lecturer Geography Syllabus, Latest RPSC 1st Grade Geography Teacher Syllabus topic wise.
RPSC 1st Grade Geography Syllabus 2019 available to download on the official website. Applied candidates can get the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Geography Syllabus 2019 PDF from the official website. Candidates need to check the Rajasthan School Lecturer Geography Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 and start their exam preparations. Earlier the Rajasthan PSC issued job notice to recruit capable candidates for 5000 School Lecturer / 1st Grade Teacher post Vacancy.
Online Application form is available from Last date of submission online application form is update Soon Department will be announced the Rajasthan School Lecturer Geography Exam Date Soon in upcoming few days. Now the candidates have to check the RPSC 1st Grade Geography Teacher 2019 Exam Syllabus carefully for exam preparations.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Geography Syllabus 2019
Aspirants who applied for RPSC Lecture Jobs 2019 are searching for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Geography Exam Syllabus 2019 online. After getting the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2019 Pattern, you need to make their study plans. Students need to follow their study plans regularly to get this excellent job opportunity. Students need to hard preparations for their examination to get good marks in the examination. Department will be issued the RPSC 1st Grade Geography Teacher Exam Admit card 2019 within 10 to 15 days before the exam date. Admit card is most important for all the candidates for appear in the examination. Candidates need to check the exam guidelines from admit card and follow them strictly. Students must to carry their RPSC 1st Grade Geography Teacher Hall Ticket with one ID proof on the exam date. Students can check the detailed information regards Rajasthan School Lecturer Geography Exam Pattern 2019 here.
Rajasthan School Lecturer Geography Syllabus 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of Post
School Lecturer / 1st Grade Teacher post
Total No. of Vacancy
Online application form starting date
Online application form closing date
Written Exam Date
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Click here for RPSC School Lecturer Geography Syllabus 2019|
Rajasthan School Lecturer Geography Exam Pattern
Paper I Exam Pattern
Time Duration of Exam
Multiple Choice Questions
History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
1 Hour 30 Minutes
Mental Ability Test, Statistics, Mathematics, Language Ability Test: Hindi, English
General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan
Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009
Paper II Exam Pattern
Multiple Choice Questions
Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level
Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning.
Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level.
Knowledge of subject concerned: Post-Graduation Level
RPSC 1st Grade Geography Teacher Syllabus 2019
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Paper I Exam Syllabus
History of Rajasthan
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis.
- Development of Art.
- Art and Architecture during Mughal Period.
- Ancient Indian education system and educational institutions of learning.
- Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- A rise of the Nationalist movement.
Mental Ability Test
- Blood relations.
- Logical Venn diagrams.
- Number ranking and time sequence test, mathematical operations.
- Series completion.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data sufficiency.
- Construction of sequences and triangles.
- Alphabetical test.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Cubes and dice.
Statistics (Secondary Level)
- Presentation of data.
- Graphical representation of data.
- Measures Bof central tendency.
- Collection of data.
- Mean, mode, the median of ungrouped and grouped data.
Mathematics (Secondary Level)
- Real numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Operations on real numbers.
- Algebraic methods of solution of a pair of linear.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Division algorithm for the polynomial.
Language ability test: English
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Antonyms.
- Confusable words.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Atomic Energy programmes.
- Poverty eradication programme.
- Youth employment programme.
- Contemporary events in Science and Technology in India.
- Chemical reactions and equations.
- Carbon and its compounds.
- Atoms and molecules.
- Control and coordination.
- Force and laws of motion.
- Work and energy.
- Management of natural resources.
- Protection of the environment.
- Heredity and evolution.
- Biodiversity and sustainable development.