PSTET 2019 Notification, Candidate fill up Punjab TET Online Application, Exam Date, Check latest PSTET Exam Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern.
Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test every year one time organized by Punjab School Education Board. Everyone on basis of that should keep such command on upcoming PSTET 2019 Notification. There is whole news related for this exam is covered through below discussion so everyone keep some reading on below order carefully. Candidates became successful to have registration online is going for attend this year PSTET Exam Date 2019. This exam will have teaching field job profile from Class I to VIII. Basically such factors have been isolated to caption some sense on this year exam so remaining ones will be details after share official notification.
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET)
Contestants much excited to know that when will be releasing this year notification so after its releases you can do first thing is pstet apply online. This would be opening sense that all seekers require to do on time through official window. This is our responsibility to connect everyone with latest updates and information for this year exam. I am hopeful that everyone is working harder to face PSTET 2019. Everyone have clear sense on this year examination by follow up below discussion.
About PSTET: This is short form of Punjab School Teacher’s Eligibility Test where two papers are divided. You have opportunity according papers to secure teacher job profile for state government schools after secure require marks in Punjab TET 2019-20.
Paper 1: This paper exam pattern is available in below table, where subject wise exam day role of questions is listed there. If you clear this paper have opportunity to secure teachers jobs for class I to V.
Paper 2: Complete picture of this paper is available in below table, paper qualifiers get opportunity to secure teachers job for Class VI to VIII.
PSTET 2019 Exam Notification
Name of Examiner
Punjab School Education Board
Offers Job Profile
Pre Primary & Primary Teachers
Govt. Schools Punjab State
Way to apply
On basis of examination
@pseb.ac.in | www.tetpunjab.com
पंजाब राज्य शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2019 की पूरी जानकारी के लिए निचे दी गयी information ध्यान से पढ़े| आप सभी अभ्यर्थी Pre Primary और Primary लेवल के लिए education qualification के बारे में सही जानकारी देख सकते है| 3rd ग्रेड टीचर परीक्षा के लिए selection पात्रता परीक्षा में प्रदर्शन के आधार पर किया जाएगा अतः अच्छे अंक लेन के लिए कड़ी महनत करे| इस साल होने वाली परीक्षा में पदों की संख्या बहुत है जिससे हमारे टीचर बनने के लिए अच्छा मौका मिलेगा| PSTET 2019 से सम्बंधित अन्य जानकारी अगली अपडेट में दी जाएगी|
PSTET 2019 Online Application Form
Online window to apply online for this exam will be active from starting to last date. Till that manner you can attend between that schedules any day educationrecruitmentboard.com pstet 2019 application form submission. For that purpose we have already attached link to below line, after notification release have caption click on that to capture platform where registration phases are available. This could be very close when registration window for PSTET Guidelines make us aware complete information for this exam among them only dates are not covered yet but remaining ones is available in below information.
Punjab TET 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
This is state level examination organized at primary and elementary stages. You can apply for both stages exam after full caption below education qualification and age limits. Eligibility criteria for PSTET 2019 Punjab is available in below lines.
For Primary level (Class I to V):
- 12th/Senior Secondary from recognized institution with 50% aggregate marks or contestant passed and final year student of 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education Course OR
- 12th Passed with 45% aggregate marks with complete 2 Year diploma in Elementary Education course OR
- 12th Passed with 50% marks and complete or final year students of 4 year bachelor degree in elementary education
- 12th Passed with 50% aggregate marks and passed or in final year of 2 year diploma in education
- Graduation degree and complete two year diploma in Elementary Education or candidates of Final Year are also eligible.
For Elementary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
- Graduation degree holder or appearing in final class of 2 year diploma in elementary education OR
- 50% marks in graduation and passed or belongs from final class of 1 Year Bachelor in Education OR
- 45% aggregate in graduation and passed or appearing in one year Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) under certified with NCTE OR
- 12th passed or equal education with 50% minimum marks and appearing or passed 4 Year B. El. Ed OR
- 50% marks in 12th board examination and passed or appearing in last year of BA/BSC. Ed or BA. Ed/BSC. Ed OR
Selection of candidates according to number of vacancies is made after seen your performance in written examination. You have to work harder because on basis of marks in PSTET 2019 Exam Date final merit list will be prepared.
- Written Exam
- Result and Cut off Declare
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List release
PSTET Application Fee
It seems mandatory stage we have to complete for participate in this state level examination. After make payment of application fee our PSTET 2019 online registration looks successful and we can take its hard copy. Category wise deposit application fee charges are available in below table.
- For General/OBC Category: 600 rupees
- For SC/ST category: 300 rupees
- For EXSM Category: No Fee
TETPunjab 2019 Important Dates
I would like to introduce complete schedule like starting, last date of registration, exam date, and admit card availability and others on through below table. Everyone is requiring keeping patience till officially PSTET 2019 Notification releases.
Starting date for registration
Last Date for registration
Date of Exam
Admit Card available
Two weeks before exam begins
Answer Key release
Document Verification Schedule
Final Merit list
How to apply for Punjab TET 2019 online
- Look to below instructions they helpful to do registration online easily
- Punjab School Education Board is working to maintain TET state level exam
- For registration everyone can take move close to www.pseb.ac.in
- Official source of state board is now active on screen
- Visitors have close with part is available for PSTET
- Caption its official advertisement is available on screen
- Read this completely with careful look on education qualification, selection criteria, age limit and other points we looking to have clear briefly
- Consider better command on applying instructions and have click to online apply link
- This will create on screen online application form appearance
- PSTET Online Application is now available so according your record fill details in respective block is available for
- When time comes for signature and photograph make their scan copy to upload with online form
- Pay application form fee according category decided process through net banking
- After complete registration please take look back again on details we filled are correct
- Click to done final submission and download & save for keeping its hard copy
PSTET Exam Pattern 2019 (Primary & Elementary Stage)
It is important that we have good command on exam pattern, where we can see subject wise questions and marks role for exam day. By using below table everyone can watch some sense on Punjab TET 2019 Exam pattern. For both level papers questions will be appearing in MCQ forms. Grab such preference by using below table.
PSTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2019
Paper first will be conducted for job candidates who applied for Punjab teacher’s jobs from class 1st to 5th.
No. of Questions
Child Development and Pedagogy
PSTET Paper II Exam Pattern
Paper second will be taken for contestants apply for teachers job profile from class VI to VIII.
No. of Questions
Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)
Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teacher)
Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher)