NDA Exam pattern and syllabus 2019 – As you are aware that UPSC has released NDA 2019 recruitment and all the Eligible Indian may apply Online mode.
Dear aspirants, if you are looking for the latest syllabus and exam pattern for the National Defence Academy (NDA). The latest information regarding NDA exam pattern and syllabus is very essential and important for exam preparation.
You can download NDA/NA(Naval Academy) subject wise syllabus of Maths, English, General Knowledge, Geography, Current affairs and Physics etc.
- NDA Exam pattern and syllabus 2019
- NDA 1 2019 Exam Dates
- NDA Exam Pattern 2019
- NDA 2019 Exam Syllabus
- NDA Paper 1 Syllabus (Mathematics)
- NDA Paper 2 Syllabus
- English Syllabus:
- General Ability Syllabus:
- Chemistry Syllabus
- General Science syllabus
- History Freedom Movement
- Geography syllabus
- Current Affairs syllabus
- NDA Interview Procedure
NDA Exam pattern and syllabus 2019
NDA Syllabus and Exam pattern – Get here UPSC NDA Paper Pattern with the syllabus in detail. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice every year. First of all, UPSC release NDA 2019 National Defence Academy official notification followed by NDA application form. All the candidates who have successfully applied the NDA application form now need to see the exam pattern and syllabus.
we discuss all the important details on NDA exam therefore here we are discussing the NDA exam pattern and syllabus in detail.
NDA 1 2019 Exam Dates
exam dates are mentioned below,
|Application form release date||update Soon|
|Last of application submission date||Update Soon|
|Admit card release Date||10 to 15 Day before the exam date|
|Exam date||Notify Soon|
|Result declaration date||After one month of Exam Date|
Now, let’s discuss the exam pattern for NDA/NA 2019.
NDA Exam Pattern 2019
As you know thousands of defence job aspirants applies for NDA (National Defence Academy) and NA (Naval Academy). It is not easy to crack this exam as the competition is too high. so you need to prepare the exam pattern very well and save it to pdf. therefore here we are discussing NDA exam pattern and syllabus. First, we will cover the exam pattern and then move to the syllabus.
Question paper type: objective type questions and sectioned in code 1 & 2.
Language: The language paper will be of both English & Hindi.
Mode of Exam: The paper will be through offline mode.
NDA 2019 is having two papers mathematics and English & general ability question paper.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Time||Marks|
|Paper I: Mathematics||120||2.5 Hours||300|
|Paper-II: English & General Ability||150||2.5 Hours||600|
Marking System in NDA Paper 1 :
Total Marks: 300 Marks
Correct answer: 2.5 marks
Incorrect answer: 0.83 marks
NDA Paper 2 Pattern:
This is divided into two sections.
|Name of Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Section A: English||50||200|
|Section B: General Ability||100||400|
Marking system NDA Paper 2:
Total Marks: 600 Marks
Correct answer: 4 marks
Incorrect answer: 1.33 marks
NDA 2019 Exam Syllabus
now let us discuss the national defence academy syllabus in detail. we will discuss the paper 1 syllabus and then NDA paper 2 syllabus.
NDA Paper 1 Syllabus (Mathematics)
|Matrices and Determinants|
|Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions:|
|Integral Calculus and Differential Equations|
|Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions|
NDA Paper 2 Syllabus
- Grammar and Application
- Comprehension and Cohesion
General Ability Syllabus:
- Physical Properties and States of Matter
- Specific Gravity
- Principle of Archimedes
- Pressure Barometer.
- Motion of objects
- Velocity and Acceleration
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Force and Momentum
- Parallelogram of Forces
- Stability and Equilibrium of bodies
- elementary ideas of work
- Power and Energy.
- Effects of Heat
- Measurement of temperature and heat
- change of State and Latent Heat
- Modes of transference of Heat
- Sound waves and their properties
- Simple musical instruments
- Rectilinear propagation of Light
- Reflection and refraction
- Spherical mirrors and Lenses
- Human Eye
- Natural and Artificial Magnets
- Properties of a Magnet
- Earth as a Magnet
- Static and Current Electricity
- conductors and Non-conductors
- Ohm’s Law Simple Electrical Circuits
- Lighting and Magnetic effects of Current
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Primary and Secondary Cells
- Use of X-Rays
- Physical and Chemical changes.
- Elements Mixtures and Compounds Symbols Formulae
- simple Chemical Equations Law of Chemical Combination ( excluding problems )
- Properties of Air and Water
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen and Carbon dioxide Oxidation and Reduction
- Acids bases and salts
- Carbon – different forms
- Fertilizers – Natural and Artificial
- The material used in the preparation of substances like soap Glass Ink Paper Cement Paints Safety Matches and Gun-Powder
- Elementary ideas about the Structure of Atom Atomic Equivalent and Molecular Weights Valency
General Science syllabus
- Difference between the living and non-living
- Basis of Life – Cells Protoplasms and Tissues
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Elementary knowledge of the Human Body and its important organs
- Common Epidemics their causes and prevention
- Food – Source of Energy for man. Constituents of food Balanced Diet
- The Solar System – Meteors and Comets Eclipses
- Achievements of Eminent Scientists
- General Science Quiz
History Freedom Movement
- A broad survey of Indian History with an emphasis on Culture and Civilisation.
- Freedom Movement in India.
- Elementary study of Indian Constitution and Administration.
- Elementary knowledge of Five Year Plans of India.
- Panchayati Raj Co-operatives and Community Development.
- Bhoodan Sarvodaya National Integration and Welfare State Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi
- Forces shaping the modern world
- Renaissance Exploration and Discovery
- War of American Independence
- French Revolution Industrial Revolution and Russian Revolution
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society
- Concept of one World United Nations Panchsheel Democracy
- Socialism and Communism
- Role of India in the present world
- Earth its shape and size.
- Latitudes and Longitudes Concept of time.
- International Date Line.
- Movements of Earth and their effects.
- Origin of Earth.
- Rocks and their classification
- Mechanical and Chemical Earthquakes and volcanoes.
- Ocean Currents and Tides
- The atmosphere and its composition;
- Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure Planetary Winds cyclones and Anti-cyclones;
- Condensation and Precipitation
- Types of Climate.
- Major Natural regions of the World.
- Regional Geography of India
- Climate Natural vegetation.
- Mineral and Power resources
- Location and distribution of agricultural and industrial activities.
- Important Sea ports and main sea land and air routes of India.
- Main items of Imports and Exports in India.
- World Geography Questions and Answers
Current Affairs syllabus
- Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India in recent years.
- Current important world events.
- Prominent personalities – both Indian and International including those connected with cultural activities and sports.
NDA Interview Procedure
- The Selected Candidates will appear before a service selection board (SSB) for Intelligence and Personality Test.
- Candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and Executive branch of Naval Academy will be assessed on officer potentiality.
- Candidates for the Air Force wing, along with officer potentiality assessment, will also a pilot aptitude test.
That’s all dear candidates, we covered the NDA exam pattern and syllabus 2019 for paper 1 and paper for English, general ability and mathematics.
please comment if any doubts.