JEE Main 2019: The engineering field career option will be bright if we have relevant degree from reputed institution. In this manner we discuss here our nation popular exam IIT JEE Main 2019 which offers seats in IITs, NITs and other reputed institutes. You guys have chance through this examination to have seat in B. Tech, B. Arch and B. Plan courses through best colleges. Every year national level examination conduct for a time where we need to performed well in Prelims and Mains Examination to have seats in IITs. You can check below discussion to ensure complete details on this exam like eligibility, important dates, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, and results, answer key and counseling schedule as well. The National Testing agency is central government newly immigrated organization is takes this exam from present year.
- JEE Main 2019 Notification:-
- JEE Main 2019 Dates
- JEE Main 2019 Online Form:-
- JEE Main 2019 Application Correction:-
- IIT JEE Main 2019 Eligibility:-
- JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern:-
- JEE Main 2019 Syllabus:-
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Mains 2019 Answer Key:-
- JEE Main 2019 Result
- JEE Main cut off 2019
- JEE Main 2019 Counselling
- FAQs (frequently asked questions)
- Question: Are NIOS 12th Pass Students Eligible to apply for JEE Main?
- Question: I have submitted application for correction in Aadhaar Card so should I apply with my incorrect Old Aadhaar Number?
- Question: What has to be done if Aadhaar details and my school record details do not match?
- Question: I made mistakes in my application. How can I correct it?
- Question: I am from Assam state. Which documents can I use to apply for JEE Main 2019?
- Question: How PIO/OCI & NRI Candidates can apply without having Aadhaar Card?
- Question: Is it compulsory to appear for both papers (paper 1 & 2)?
- Question: What will be happen when submitting multiple applications by single candidate?
- Question: I forget to mention the name and date in the photograph my application will be rejected or not?
- Question: IF I fail in one subject in require qualifying standard in 2018, can I still apply for JEE Main?
JEE Main 2019 Notification:-
The fresh alert we have is NEET & JEE both exams are organized by National Testing Agency. Everyone informed various changes made last year by using below points.
- From now not need to verify 12th Class Roll number
- Book your slot facility is available for students wanted to face respective exam through online mode
- The rank holders till 2, 24, 000 in JEE Mains have eligibility to appear in advance examination
- Last year CBSE board has marked 258 total examination centers among them 248 exam centers are available in India and 10 centers in abroad countries.
- Students is Diabetic is now able to take sugar tablets, fruits and transparent bottle for water during examination.
JEE Main 2019 Dates
Guys we like to inform you all complete details regarding examination to Counselling schedule after declare official notification IIT JEE Mains 2019.
Application form submission
Correction in uploaded image
Mock test schedule
Last date to submit application
Application correction days
Admit card release
Offline mode exam date
Online mode exam date
OMR Sheet & Answer key release
Result/Rank announcement for Mains
Result/Rank announcement for Advance
JEE Main 2019 Online Form:-
National Testing Agency should like to have application through online mode. In this order we like to assure everyone that as it starts make sure to be registered for respective examination. You have time from starting to last date for registration and it comes from first week of December 2018. Below points looks important from application view.
- Aadhaar Card is now mandatory to fill application form
- You have only online option to apply for JEE Mains 2019 exam
- For JEE Main application form is active for submission in first week of December 2018
- Upload scan images of passport size photo and signature of candidates & guardian
- The size of photo is 3.5 *4.5 cm and dimension of signature should be 3.5 * 1.5 cms
- The format of scanned copy is in JPG or JPEG
- The rejection in case more than one application from single students
- They will not responds on send hard copy of application form
JEE Main 2019: Application Amount:-
The application is filled successfully after done payment for that. On each registration they like to charge application amount so make sure its payment very easily by using debit/credit cards as well. The important fraction for application is as follows.
- The application fee depends on category and mode of exam you interested to give
- In case of Online Fee payment make sure to have debit/credit card
- You can use also e-Challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank
- DD, Money order, IPO are invalid terms for fee payment
- This is non-refundable charges of application
For Exam Centers in India
Papers 1 or 2
Paper 1 and 2 both
For Exam centers outside country
Paper 1 or 2
Paper 1 and 2 both
JEE Main 2019 Application Correction:-
For limited correction period they like to give you guys option to correct your details. The following is process of correction is decorated details.
- January 2019, correction days will be in that month
- Online Mode is available for corrections
- You can make correction in all entered details including JEE change of exam mode from CBT to PBT
- If they make charges it comes in additional fee will be paid by using credit/debit card.
IIT JEE Main 2019 Eligibility:-
To give any examination we have to be able from its eligibility view. In available sense they like to appreciate you for registration of this exam after full fill JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- The birth date is required after 1st October 1994
- SC, ST & PWD candidates birth date is required after 1st October 1989.
How many attempts for JEE:-
- You have maximum two chances to attempt in JEE Mains exam
- There is no relaxation for reserved categories in attempt limits
- For two consecutive years you are eligible to appear in JEE Advance
Education Qualification for JEE Main 2019
Require Qualify Standard
10+2/12th or equal exam passed in 2017 and 2018 years
They all face qualifying class exam 2019 also eligible
Candidates have diploma is eligible for apply. They have only seats option in IITS so make sure rank accordingly.
No minimum marks limit to apply for JEE Mains
Minimum marks for seats in IITS, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs
Minimum securing in 12th is 75% (65% for SC/ST) or one of top 20% students of that board
Physics, Mathematics, Language, anyone from Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subjects and other ones.
Candidates who passed for require class in 2016 not eligible and who failed that year after that pass in 2017 should also not able.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern:-
The examination pattern can ensure you subject wise questions and marks role. I assure you all that to attempt complete papers have ensured best speed before exam. There will be two papers among them first one is for BE/B. Tech and Paper 2 for B. Arch/B. Planning. The highlights on JEE Main Exam pattern are available in below points.
- Exam Mode: The paper 1 is taken through online or offline both mode depend on your choice you fill during registration
- Paper 2 is organized through offline mode only , there is no option for taking it online
- Type of questions (Paper 1): In this paper all question are ask in form of Multiple choice
- Paper 2: Only mathematics and aptitude section will consist numerical based questions and subjective type is drawing test
- We have three hours duration to attempt complete paper
- The question paper medium will be english and Hindi both
- According to JEE Marking scheme each correct answer will give four marks and each wrong one will deduct one mark
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Exam Pattern
JEE Mains 2019 Paper 2 Exam Pattern
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus:-
Guys don’t worry syllabus is same at time of CBSE only one thing change is exam organizers committee that is National Testing Agency. You can catch through below tables Paper 1 & 2 Exam Pattern for JEE Mains. This is initial part we need to do for begin of preparation. You have to give best performance to clear this examination easily.
JEE Main paper 1 syllabus
JEE Main Paper 2 Syllabus:-
How to prepare for IIT JEE Mains 2019:-
There are various fractions is needed from you to be completed. To start study we have to collect complete study manual and make study schedule for all subjects equally because mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects take same time to cover. We have to start works for that according to below instructions.
- We must have prescribed syllabus as detailed by National Testing Agency
- You have to be aware about exam pattern by using above paragraph
- Make sure to use reliable reference books for JEE Mains and make sure to have proper study schedule where importance has given according to subject roles
- After read a topics make sure to write down short notes on them and about difficult topics sure to discuss for them with tutors and class mates
- Regular take participation in Mock test, its helps to understand examination picture and also predict your preparation standard.
- Do meditation & yoga regular to keep mind & heart fresh
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
We like to this document is so important from view of examination. In available order on day of exam they like to give permission inside exam hall after seen you have JEE Mains 2019 Admit Card with valid identity proof as well. The below guideline can be ensure you all about admit card importance and its accessibility.
- They like to provide this document for candidates has done their registration successfully
- Admit card will be provide through online mode only
- To take participation in exam through online mode you require to book their slot
- After registration you have your application number, date of birth and security code as needed to download admit card online.
- In case it comes in mismatch order make sure to consult with JEE (Main) Secretariat/NTA immediately
- You make sure to have ID proof having photo along with admit card on day of examination
JEE Mains 2019 Answer Key:-
In last week of April 2019, they like to ensure everyone from exact answers of questions have faced on day of examination. This comes with tag is JEE Main 2019 Answer Key from where you can match your attempts to predict exact performance is equal to require marks for clear this examination.
- The answer sheet will be release along with OMR sheets. In case of wrong answer suggestion in official paper solution you can challenge for that.
- For challenge you need to do online registration and have to pay 1000/- rupees application fee to challenge answer key of respective question. You need to use net banking for fee payment by using credit/debit card
JEE Main 2019 Result
They all who have faced this examination is became part of scores declaration. According to your performance make sure to have scores it will be clear when receive JEE Main Results 2019. The important doubts about results broadly ask by last year students are available in below points.
- JEE Main Paper 1 result is in hand in last week of April 2019 and Paper will come in last week of May 2019.
- You have only through online mode option to check this mega declaration
- On same day of results they like to share All India Rank & All India Category Ranks
- The JEE Mains Score Card will be not dispatching to candidates
How to prepare JEE Main Rank List 2019
They like to prepare rank list on basis of basic points are located below. In available order fraction is as follows.
- On basis of JEE Main Exam Marks rank list will be prepare
- Paper 1 & Paper 2 rank list is coming separately
- Admissions basis on the rank so scores higher to get best rank
- In case two candidates have equal marks they like to solute it according tier breaking criteria
JEE Main cut off 2019
The cut off marks will be decide after taking examination so make sure it on result declaration day. JEE Main 2019 Cut is decide after seen various points and respective category last candidate get officially Main exams his marks are treated as qualifying marks as well.
- The all declaration comes through online mode including cut off
- Last week of April 2019 when result comes it will also release
- The JEE Main Cut off is basic marks is required to appear in All India Centralize Counselling
- You will see here later JEE Mains Cut off category Wise
- We like to share through below table last year qualifying marks
2015- Cut off
Schedule Caste (SC)
Schedule Tribe (ST)
JEE Main 2019 Counselling
The schedule will be release separately by NTA for All India Rank & state level Counselling. You have to report on detailed Counselling center otherwise they like to appoint another student on that.
- Third week of June 2019, counseling process will starts
- The seat allotment activity is going to be schedule through online mode
- JoSAA and CSAB is detailed authority to conduct counseling process
- In start your registration require to be done before appear for Counselling
- After registration able to fill their preference of colleges and courses
- Your seat choice confirm officially to you after seen filled choice, rank, category and seats availability, a provisional seat allotment will be announce soon
- AS seat confirm like to provide provision for seat allotment letter so make sure to download and fee payment of provisional
- Time for document verification so report to the reporting center as detailed
- For further admission criteria after seat confirmed make sure to be reporting center
FAQs (frequently asked questions)
As we notice from last year some of question put by students back to back. You have chance to make them clear before putting same in front of us.
Question: Are NIOS 12th Pass Students Eligible to apply for JEE Main?
Ans. According to National Testing Agency norms NIOS students also eligible for JEE Mains 2019
Question: I have submitted application for correction in Aadhaar Card so should I apply with my incorrect Old Aadhaar Number?
Ans. These candidates can fill applications by entering 14 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID/UR No. is printed on slip is you get after submit request for correction.
Question: What has to be done if Aadhaar details and my school record details do not match?
Ans. For that request in favor on aadhaar card is require to be submitted first and apply for JEE Main by submitting 14 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID/UR No.
Question: I made mistakes in my application. How can I correct it?
Ans. There is single time facility is available for correction in application so be aware about correction schedule to do that.
Question: I am from Assam state. Which documents can I use to apply for JEE Main 2019?
Ans. You can apply through any government identity number like passport number, ration card number, bank account or any others.
Question: How PIO/OCI & NRI Candidates can apply without having Aadhaar Card?
Ans. You need to provide your passport details to apply.
Question: Is it compulsory to appear for both papers (paper 1 & 2)?
Ans. Paper 1 is for B. Tech and other side Paper 2 for B. arch. It seems not compulsory to face both papers depends on your choice.
Question: What will be happen when submitting multiple applications by single candidate?
Ans. In this situation both application will be merged and one admits card will be issue to that candidate. Students this time need to send email which consist both application number and also suggest application number which they wanted to be considered.
Question: I forget to mention the name and date in the photograph my application will be rejected or not?
Ans. In this case definitely your application form will be rejected
Question: IF I fail in one subject in require qualifying standard in 2018, can I still apply for JEE Main?
Ans. In case you failed that year and appearing in 2019, they welcome you to apply.