JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Here Provide JEE Mains 2019 Age limit, No Of Attempts, Qualification and Minimum Marks.
Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main is a most important national level entrance examination organized by CBSE Board. JEE Mains exam is organized for admission in UG Engineering (B.Tech) & Architecture (B.Arch) courses offered by IITs, NITs, IIITs and other institutes. Candidates will be get admission in engineering degree courses through JEE Main AIR (All India Rank) Rank. Department will be conduct the JEE Mains exam in the month of April every year.
Here you can check the detailed information regards JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, No of Attempts, Qualification, Minimum Marks etc. Applicants can check all the details related to JEE Main eligibility criteria 2019 by reading the full article below.
Central Board of Secondary Education
Joint Entrance Examination (Main)
Also known as
Type of Exam
Level of Exam
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here you can check the detailed information about JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates should check the JEE Main 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria from below section.
Nationality & Citizenship
Indian citizens and foreign Nationals can apply for JEE Mains 2019 examination. Candidates are eligible if you fulfill the below criteria –
- Indian Citizen can apply.
- NRIs, PIOs, OCIs & Foreign nationals can apply.
JEE Main 2019 Age Limit & Date of Birth
For General & OBC
Candidates must have born after 1st October 1993 for Applying JEE Main 2019.
Candidates must have born after 1st October 1988. Candidates of SC/ST/PWD have benefitted with 5 years of Age Relaxation.
Passing Year Eligibility Criteria
- 12th Class/Equivalent Exam Passed Out Candidates in 2017/2018.
- 12th Class/Equivalent Exam Appearing Candidates in 2019.
- Diploma Holders who have already passed or are in their final year of pursuing Degree.
JEE Main 2019 Qualification Criteria
Students must passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
Candidates who going to appear for JEE Main 2019 must have passed 12th Class with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
Candidates who appear in 12th Class examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply for JEE Main 2019.
A diploma holder can apply for JEE Main 2019.
Eligibility for Admissions in IITs, NITs and CFTIs.
For Admission into IITs, NITs and CFTIs, candidates must score 75% marks in the qualifying examination or must be in top 20 percentile in class 12th Examination from respective boards.
Subjects required in QE
B.E. / B.Tech
Physics, Mathematics with Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational Subjects
B.Arch. / B.Planning
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Relaxation
In Age Bar: There is five year age relaxation for candidates who belongs from SC/ST/PWD categories.
Attempts in qualifying exam: No Relaxation.
List of Qualifying Examinations:
- 12th board exam passed from recognized institution. Like central/state level.
- Intermediate/Tow year pre university exams which is recognized from any board/university.
- The final exam of joint course at National Defence Academy.
- Senior secondary degree under NIOS with five subjects.
List of Examinations recognized by IITs
- HSC vocational examination
- Diploma from AICTE recognized institution or state board of technical education of at least 3 year duration
- General Certificate Education Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) as A level.
- Cambridge University High School Certificate Examination or any international baccalaureate
- Diploma of International baccalaureate office, Geneva
Qualifying Examination Subjects
- For BE/B. Tech courses- Languages, Physics, Mathematics, One of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
- For B. Arch/ B. Planning Courses: Mathematics subject along with required percentage of marks in total including other subjects too.
Number of attempts: There is no relaxation In available fraction. We have maximum three attempts to appear in this exam. The candidates completed 12th in 2017, 2018 or appear in same degree exam in 2019 board exams are only eligible to appear.
Eligibility terms for admission in NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs through seat allocation board
After face this exam on basis of appeared candidates scores get chance to have name in All India Rank on basis of that Seat Allocation Board will detailed you for admission in respective institution. The demand by institution for allotting respective seat is as follows.
- Minimum 75% marks in Class 12th or make sure to be top 20 percentile in class 12th from their board.
- The SC/ST candidates should have minimum 65% aggregate marks in class 12th.
JEE Mains 2019 Course wise eligibility criteria
|BE/B. Tech||Candidates make sure they have 12th degree with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics subjects and One elective one is Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects as well.|
|B. Arch/B. Planning||Candidates completed 12th with mathematics subject|
|Other institutions admission||JOSAA/CSAB likes to take above eligibility terms course wise before allotting admission.|
Note: There is huge search is coming by candidates where they asking that in coming year they can face two times JEE Main so it counted in two attempts. We like to say no because for both exams one rank list will be prepare and chance for admission is also one.