ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification Download (pdf) – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has announced the recruitment advertisement for the Head Constable. There is total 241 vacancies for post of Head Constable and Constable. Assignment of vacancies are 60 and 281 for HC and Constable respectively. Applicants who are waiting for ITBP recruitment can apply for these vacancies through online mode.
Excerpts from official notification:
Applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens for the vacancies of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only.
No other mode for submission of application is allowed. CLOSING DATE / LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATION: update soon
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- How to apply:
- Admit Card Download
- Vacancies post wise
- Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Head Constable Post
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Selection process of ITBP head constable
- Exam pattern for ITBP Head constable
- Pay scale for ITBP head constable
- Steps to apply for ITBP head constable recruitment.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2019
The first step before applying for this post, candidates should read the eligibility criteria and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts. If you are eligible, go to given application link and fill required details correctly. Candidates upload his/her scanned photographs and signature in given format to fill the application form for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment successfully.
Moreover you can find details like education qualification, age limit, selection process in official notification of ITBP.
Organization Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, ITBP
Name of the Post: Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) in Group ‘C’
Job Category: Central Government job, Defense Job
Total no. of Vacancies: Notify Soon
- Head Constable Rs. 25500-81100/- (as per 7th CPC)
- Constable: Rs. 21700-69100/- (as per 7th CPC)
Official notification download – direct link
How to apply:
Candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Admit Card Download
All the candidates who apply successfully for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment , can download the admit card from below link.
Vacancies post wise
|Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)||Update Soon|
|Constable (Motor Mechanic)||Notify Soon|
Start Date of Apply Online: Update Soon
Last Date of Apply Online: Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Head Constable Post
The Age eligibility of ITBP head constable (MM) as follows.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Constable (MM) Age: Between 18 and 25 years
Head Constable (MM):
- 10+2 pass from a recognised Board or Institution.
- Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or three years diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution
- Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution; or (iii) Three years experience in respective trade from a recognised arm
Selection process of ITBP head constable
The selection process is dived in three phases
Phase I – Physical Test
- Height bar test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Physical Standard test
- Bio-metric Identification
Phase II – Written Test
Phase III – Document verification & Medical examination
Exam pattern for ITBP Head constable
total duration of exam: 3 hrs
|Subject to study||Medium of exam||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Theoretical Knowledge of computer||Bilingual||10||10|
Qualifying marks shall be 35% for General Candidates & Ex-Servicemen and 33% for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes /Other Backward Class in the written examination.
Pay scale for ITBP head constable
The ITBP offers a pay scale pay is 25,000 to 81,000 which is played by central government. The pay scale for beginners be low then the experienced officer . ITBP Recruitment Head Constable
Steps to apply for ITBP head constable recruitment.
The following are the steps to apply for ITBP head constable recruitment.
- The aspirants first have to visit to official website
- First find the advertisement for Head Constable Post and download in pdf format.
- Read the official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Now, you may have go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Candidates upload their scanned photographs and signature in given format.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
So this is all the information about the ITBP head constable Recruitment and you can also see some more related information in our article so please go thoroughly you will get a conclusion.
More on ITBP