Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 – It is good news for all the aspirants willing to Join Indian Coast Guards Bharti that Recruitment is released to hire General Duty Naviks. Below you can find more details regarding GD Navik Recruitment. Registration is open from August to September 2019.
This article is having all on going recruitment under Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. You can find notification download link total vacancies, eligibility Criteria, age limit, education qualifciation etc in this post.
Get here recruitment notification for below posts,
- Navik General Duty,
- Indian Coast Guard
- Assistant Commandants
- General Duty & General Duty Pilots
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 (तटरक्षक बल भरती)
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment GD Naviks 2019 – Ongoing
- Age Limit:
- Education Qualification
- Selection process
- GD Navik Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2019 – Recently Expired
- Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Selection Procedure
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment General Duty Coast – old post
- Educational Qualification Required (शैक्षिक योग्यता)
- Age Requirements (आयु सीमा)
- Pay, Perks and Allowances (salary)
- How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard
- Important Instructions for filling Application
- Recruitment Zones and Examination Centre (Indian Coast Guard) 2019
- Coast Guard (Navik) Selection Procedure 2019 (चयन प्रक्रिया)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 (तटरक्षक बल भरती)
Indian Armed force invites applications from Indian male candidates for the post of Navik (General Duty) in Indian Coast guard Batch. We will discuss in detail about the Recruitment Notification issued by the Indian Armed Force.
In the recruitment notification, we will inform you about the educational qualification, age, pay & allowances and other important minor details. So, without further ado let’s start with Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification.
The Indian Coast Guard is an independent Armed Force in India and comes under the Ministry of Defense. It protects the maritime borders of the country.
click here to download Indian Coast Guard GD navik Recruitment Notification
The Indian Coast Guard is inviting applications for the post of Navik for men as General Duty. The registration application for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment will be accepted online from August 2019 to September 2019.
Apply here –> Direct link (No application fee to apply)
Start Date of Application: August 2019
End date of application: September 2019
Pay Scale – Rs. 21700/-
18 to 22 years
- 10+2 passed from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks aggregate in total.
- minimum 50% marks in Maths & Physics in 10+2 level examination.
- objective written test (Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English)
- Physical Fitness Test
- Preliminary Medical Test
- Physical Fitness Test will consist of 1.6 KM run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 push ups.
Download Coast Guard Recruitment 01/2019 batch Notification here
Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Online Application form start date||June 2019|
|Online Application form end date||July 2019|
|Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination||1st week of Jun 2019|
For General Duty Branch – Male
Should be born between 01 1993 to 30 Jun 1997.
For General Duty Pilot – male
Should be born between 01 1993 to 30 Jun 1999.
below is the given education qualification for this recruitment.
- You need to possess a Bachelor’s degree of recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education.
- You are eligible to apply, only if you have appeared or cleared the Final year/Final Semester exam.
- You will be screened according to your Educational Qualifications and percentage.
- After Screening, you will be shortlisted for a Preliminary Selection Examination.
- The Preliminary Selection Examination will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- The exam will be conducted on English only & will be objective type.
- The Date, Time & Venue will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
- The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- Only after you get selected by the Final Selection Board, will you be termed as selected.
- After the Final Selection, you will be undergoing the a Medical Test.
- The Specifications & Medical Standards are provided below.
Application Fee: No Fee
How to apply: Click here to apply for this recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment General Duty Coast – old post
|Online Application form start date||March|
|Online Application form end date||March|
|Examination Date||April (Day of examination still to be notified officially|
Educational Qualification Required (शैक्षिक योग्यता)
Educational Qualification is an important Criteria for any recruitment process. So, let us see what all the educational qualifications are required for Indian coast Guard recruitment 2019.
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks in total from a recognized board.
- Also, the candidate should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics
NOTE:- For sports person(obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in sports event) and ward of coast guard, 5% relaxation in the minimum cut off will be given.
|Indian Army Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs||TA army||Indian Air Force Jobs|
Age Requirements (आयु सीमा)
Now let us look at the Age Limit allowed for the Indian Coast Guard Application process.
- The minimum allowed age is 18 years and maximum allowed age is 22 years.i.e. between 01 August 1995 to 31st July 1999.
- Age relaxation provided as per the government rules is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Pay, Perks and Allowances (salary)
Let us discuss about the pay, perks and Allowances given under this post.
- Basic pay is Rs 21700 for navik(GD) (with 7th Pay commission recommendation).
- Other allowances and Dearness Allowance(DA) are based on place of posting and nature of the duty.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard
Applications for Indian Coast guard will be accepted through Online mode only. As already discussed that the Application process will start from 10th March 2019 and will end on March 2019 till 5:00PM IST. To apply for the Indian Coast guard, candidates need to follow the below step one by one.
- Login to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Once the website page is open, click on ‘opportunities’ button at the upper right corner.
- Select the Recruitment of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry-02/2019 Batch Advertisement. See the picture below.
- Click on ‘I Agree‘ button to proceed ahead.
- Here you need to fill all the details asked and the details under asterisk mark are important one and cannot be left blank. See below
- After filling the details, candidate has to upload his/her image and signature in jpeg format.
- The max size of photograph must be between 10kb to 40kb.
- The max size of signature must be between 10kb to 30kb.
- After filling the details, revisit your application and click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Important Instructions for filling Application
- Candidates need to fill the detail such as Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of birth as per the 10th certificate.
- Candidates need to fill email ID and Mobile number carefully since they will receive further information regarding the exam on the mail id and mobile number provided.
- Once important thing, candidate can choose only One Centre for the examination. So, while filling the form candidate need to ensure the centre they are going to fill.
Recruitment Zones and Examination Centre (Indian Coast Guard) 2019
Let us look at the recruitment zones and the examination centres for different states for the Coast Guard (Navik) Recruitment process. Below image will tell you about the recruitment zones, examination centres and their corresponding participating states. Main Examination center are Jalandhar, Dehradun, Jodhpur, Noida, Varanasi, Guwahati, Paradip, Haldia, Kolkata, Mandapam, Chennai, Secunderbad, Vishakapatnam, Bhopal, Kochi, Mumbai, New Mangalore, Gandhi Nagar and port blair. Refer below image for detailed centers.
Let us see the (भारतीय तट रक्षक चयन प्रक्रिया) Selection process for the Coast Guard (General Duty) (Navik) Recruitment 2019. As per the latest notification the examination will held in the month of April 2019.
कुल तीन राउंड हैं- लिखित परीक्षा, शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण (पीएफटी), मेडिकल मानक माप
|Written Exam||Objective Type/Online Mode||Topics covered – Maths, Physics, Chemistry (basic level Only), English(12 level), General Knowledge, quant and reasoning etc.|
|Physical Fitness Test(PFT)|
- Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Candidate who clears written examination will be allowed to sit for Physical Fitness Test.
- Candidates clearing Physical Fitness Test will be allowed to sit for Medical Evaluation Test.
That’s all we have to discuss on Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (तटरक्षक बल भरती) 2019.