Indian Army Technical Entry Bharti Scheme 2017 – Here we are bringing good news for all the Indian army aspirants that Indian army has released Indian Army Technical Bharti for 10+2 passed candidates. The education qualification is 10+2 for all the candidates and total number of post is 90 posts.
Indian Army new Bharti released for 90 vacancies for unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Indian Army Technical Entry Bharti Scheme 2017
- Indian Army Technical Bharti Notification
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Physical Standard
- TES 38 Application Form 2017
- How to apply application form
- Document required in TES Bharti
- Selection procedure in Technical Post
- Type of Commission
- Salary Structure in Army Technical Post
Indian Army Technical Entry Bharti Scheme 2017
joinindianarmy.nic.in technical bharti 2017 for the technical post is released. Apply now for technical post. You can check all the detail here in this post of Technical entry scheme in Indian Army.
Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility criteria for Indian Army Technical Bharti.
Lets know all the detail regarding Indian Army Technical Entry Bharti Scheme 2017. Detail includes Bharti Application, Last Date to apply, how to apply, Army Technical Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Type of job, Selection Procedure, Training Time, Course of training.
Indian Army Technical Bharti Notification
In Indian Army technical bharti 2017 applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
Organization Name: Indian Army
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Job Type: Defence Job
Number of Vacancy – 90. (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training Academy for this course)
Last Date to Apply Online : 14.06.2017 (10:00 AM)
Download here TES official notification pdf – Download link
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 16 MAY 2017 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 14 JUN 2017 AT 1000 HRS.
Check below Eligibility Criteria for technical post in Indian Army Jobs. Eligility criteria for age limit, education qualification and nationality is given here.
Minimum age limit: 16½ years
Maximum age limit: 19½ years
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1998 and not after 01 Jul 2001 (both days inclusive).
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
Physical Standard 10+2 (Technical Scheme) ENTRY PERMANENT COMMISSION is as below,
Minimum Height: 157.5 cms
Height Relaxation: For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal
and Kumaon, the minimum acceptable height will be 5 cms less.
There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight.
|Indian Army NCC Scheme Bharti||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment|
TES 38 Application Form 2017
All the candidates are hereby advise to follow below steps to apply Indian Army Technical Entry Bharti Scheme 2017. Please note that once you submit the application form you won’t be able to edit it again.
Online apply link – apply here
Mode of application: Online mode
How to apply application form
- To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their detail in the online application.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference.
- There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Document required in TES Bharti
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
Selection procedure in Technical Post
Indian Army Technical Entry Bharti Scheme selection process includes Short listing of candidates and interview. read below selection process steps
- Shortlisting of Applications – First of all, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist
applications based on cut/percentage applied as decided.
- After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email.
- After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis, through the link forwarded via email.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at
Selection Centres by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
- Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion and NO request for changes will be taken.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days.
- This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates.
Selection Centres – Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka).
It must be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB Interview does not confirm final Selection. Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate at SSB Interview.
Type of Commission
On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
Total training will be 5 years.
Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
(i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad),
(ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training.
Cost of Training : Rs. 8785/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officer Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.
Salary Structure in Army Technical Post
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
That’s all on Indian Army Technical Entry Bharti Scheme 2017 (TES 2017). Please comment if any questions.