Indian Army Recruitment, Indian Army NCC Bharti Recruiment , NCC Special Entry Scheme, NCC Bharti Men and Women 2018, Army NCC Special Entry 2018, एनसीसी विशेष प्रवेश योजना, Short Service Commission (NT) for men and women 2018. NCC 2018 recruitment joinindianarmy.nic.in, how to join indian army with ncc ‘c’ certificate, ncc recruitment, ncc special entry air force, ncc special entry 42 course, ncc special entry application form 2018-19, ncc jobs in private sector, ncc student jobs
- Indian Army NCC Bharti Recruiment 2018-19- joinindianarmy.nic.in
- INDIAN ARMY NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME MEN WOMEN 2018(एनसीसी विशेष प्रवेश/भर्ती योजना की जानकारी )
- NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME Notification 2018
- Indian Army NCC Job Vacancy
- Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Age Limit:
- Nationality allowed:
- Educational Qualification
- NCC Special Entry Scheme Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight) – एनसीसी विशेष प्रवेश योजना शारीरिक मानक (ऊंचाई / छाती / वजन)
- Indian Army NCC Bharti Application Procedure (आवेदन की प्रक्रिया)
- How to Apply for NCC Army jobs
- Salary/Grade Pay (MSP) for ncc special entry Scheme
Indian Army NCC Bharti Recruiment 2018-19- joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme – Dear Indian Army Jobs aspirants, NCC stands for national cadre corps. it is the Indian military cadet corps having its Headquarters at New Delhi, India. Any student can join NCC on voluntary basis. All the candidates wishing to get a job in Indian army recruitment bharti can also join via Army NCC Special Entry Scheme.
recently Indian army launched an NCC scheme recruitment where Applications are invited from UNMARRIED/MARRIED male and UNMARRIED female candidates In the Indian Army under NCC special entry scheme 41st course Apr 2018. If you are from the Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel then also you are grant of Short Service Commission (शॉर्ट सर्विस कमीशन) in the Indian Army under NCC special entry scheme 41st course Apr 2018.
INDIAN ARMY NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME MEN WOMEN 2018(एनसीसी विशेष प्रवेश/भर्ती योजना की जानकारी )
Indian army offers great proud to our nation. It gives us sense of energy therefore every budding youth wants to join Indian army. This name is enough to feel pride inside anyone. Jobs in Indian army makes you feel the real hero. But you should know the every process of hiring before join Indian army Bharti Hence we are providing all the details about NCC Special Entry scheme 2018-19. National Cadet Corps is a three Organization, comprising the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.
Organization Name – Indian Army NCC
Scheme – NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 41 ST COURSE- APR 2018
Name of jobs – SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (NT) FOR MEN & WOMEN
Official Website – joinindianarmy.nic.in
NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME Notification 2018
All the Indian army job aspirant should feel the If you are preparing to join Indian Army should fill the applications form. Indian army has released notification for NCC Special Entry Scheme. You can get official notification pdf at below link. We provides all the latest updates of Indian Army NCC Bharti 2018-19 on our website. Once you download the notification pdf, please read it carefully for all the information provided. any question you get while filling application form you can comment in box (given below).
एनसीसी विशेष प्रवेश योजना की अधिसूचना यहां पीडीएफ में डाउनलोड करें
Indian Army NCC Job Vacancy
Indian army Jobs under NCC Scheme is open for Both men & women. This is 42nd course under NCC Special Entry Scheme 2018-19. National Cadet Corps is a combination of three Organization, comprising the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.
|Category||Number of Post|
|NCC Men||50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)|
|NCC Women||04 (03 for Women general category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)|
Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Eligibility criteria
You can get here eligibility Criteria NCC Special Entry Scheme. We are discussing Age Limit, Age Limit relaxation, Nationality, Education Qualification, Physical Standard, Chest, Height, Weight and Other parameters. Tatto is not allowed in Indian Army.
Age limit for NCC special entry candidates – 19 to 25 years
NCC special entry wards of Battle Casualties Candidates – 19 to 25 years
Note: Candidates should not born earlier than 02 Jul 92 and not later than 01 Jul 98.
Valid date of birth is considered as per Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Citizen of India, or subject of Bhutan/Nepal/Tibetan. For detailed citizenship please refer the attachment (pdf) given above. Please note that candidates who withdrew on disciplinary ground from NDA, IMA, OTA or any other Service Training Academy are NOT eligible to apply.
-NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Degree of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
- Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply.
- If you are into final year you should secure minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. And you should secure 50% on the time of interview.
- The candidates studying in the final year of graduation should complete their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects backlogs etc prior to Oct 2018. They should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai.
Addition requirement for NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
All the NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders, With above education qualification, need to have minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC. Also, the candidate should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
- Degree of a recognized University.
- Minimum 50% marks.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required.
- Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties to send their applications direct to Dte Gen of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
NCC Special Entry Scheme Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight) – एनसीसी विशेष प्रवेश योजना शारीरिक मानक (ऊंचाई / छाती / वजन)
Men – Height (157.5 cms) Weight (correlated)
Women -Height (152 cms ) Weight (42 Kg)
For North East and Hilly Areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height is relaxed by 5 cms.
For Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height is reduced by 2 cms.
Indian Army NCC Bharti Application Procedure (आवेदन की प्रक्रिया)
APPLICATION Form will open on JAN 2018-19 AT 1000 and CLOSED ON FEB 2018-19 AT 1000 HRS. Process of application form is online.
How to Apply for NCC Army jobs
For candidates having NCC `C’ Certificate
- Applications will only be accepted online on official website (given above)
- No candidates application will be allowed/accepted offline.
- Go to website and click on ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully.
- Once you are done with registration, your profile will open.
- Click on ‘Apply Online‘ to process the application.
- A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility‘ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply.
- Click on ‘Apply‘ and a page ‘Application Form‘ will open.
- Please check your personal information correctly and ‘Save & Continue’.
- Click on Submit.
- Print out or take the pdf file.
- Note down the application form number for future reference.
For Wards of Battle Casualties Only
Please send application to dte Gen of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Below is the list of documents required for NCC Special Entry Scheme
- A “Battle Casualty” certificate issued by MP Dte certifying that the parent has been killed/wounded/reported missing in action.
- Also send a copy of Part II Order notifying injuries and being classified as “Battle Casualties” in case of serving/medically boarded.
- Relation Certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records / MP Dte.
Salary/Grade Pay (MSP) for ncc special entry Scheme
Indian Army NCC Bharti Stipend is Rs 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- + Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/-). On completion of training under Indian Army NCC Bharti recruitment, you will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. MSP for Lieutenant, captain, major, Lt colonel, colonel, brigadier is 6000. MSP for Major general , army cdr and HAG is NIL.
|Rank||Pay Band/Scale||Grade Pay|
|Lt General/HAG Scale||67000-(annual increment @ 3%) – 79000||Nil|
|HAG + Scale* *Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt General||75500-(annual increment @ 3%) – 80000||Nil|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr /Lt Gen (NFSG)||80000 (Fixed)||Nil|
You can also read official notification here. That was all about Indian Army NCC Bharti Special Entry Scheme. Keep in touch with us for more updates on this.
You can hit like on our facebook page as well for regular updates on Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme and more.