Indian Army Jorhat Assam Rally 2019 – It is good news for all the candidates of Upper Assam that Indian army is going to conducts recruitment rally for Charaideo & Sivasagar, Lakhimpur and Dhemaji, Tinsukia & Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Majuli, Karbi, Angiong, Jorhat districts from upcoming month.
भारतीय सेना जोरहाट असम रैली 2019 – अपर असम के सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए यह अच्छी खबर है कि भारतीय सेना चाराइडीओ एवं शिवाससागर, लखीमपुर और धमेजी, तिनसुकिया और गोलघाट, डिब्रूगढ़, मजुली, कार्बी, एंगियनग, जोरहाट जिलों के लिए भर्ती रैली आयोजित करने जा रही है।
Indian Army Jorhat Assam Rally 2019
below are the list of districts comes under ARO Jorhat, Assam Area. You can find Eligibility criteria age, height, weight, chest, qualification details is given below.
ARMY RECRUITMENTING OFFICE JORHAT AREA : West and East Siang, Dibang, Valley, Lohit, Tirap, Changland, Lower Subansiri, Upper Subansiri, Tawang, East Kameng, West Kameng, Upper Siang, Kurung Kamang, Papumpare, Anjan Hawai and Lower Dibang Valley, Jorhat district of Arunachal Prandesh and Tinsukia, Sibsagar, Dhemaji, North Lakhimpur, Dibrugarh, Golaghat and Karbi Anglong of ASSAM State.
Download official Notification for Jorhat Rally – Direct Link
Rally Dates: Update Soon
District Eligible: Charaideo & Sivasagar, Lakhimpur and Dhemaji, Tinsukia & Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Majuli, Karbi Angiong, Jorhat districts
Category: Solider General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk,/Store Keeper Technical/, Solider Nursing Assistant, Solider Technical
Jorhat Assam Rally Schedule
Indian Army Jorhat Assam Rally district wise schedule is given in below table.
|Date of Rally||District Covered|
|Notify Soon||Charaideo & Sivasagar|
|Update Soon||Lakhimpur and Dhemaji|
|Available Soon||Tinsukia & Golaghat|
|Released Soon||Dibrugarh, Majuli|
|Published Soon||Karbi, Angiong|
|Declared Soon||Medical Examination for all districts|
|update Soon||CEE (Common Written Exam)|
Below we are going to describe the educational qualification required for the candidates willing to attend army rally.
- Soldier General Duty: Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+2 and above
- Solider General Duty (gorkha) – Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+2 and above
- Soldier Tradesman – Class 10th simple pass (8th Pass for Mess Keeper and House Keeper only)
- Soldier Technical – 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from recognized Polytechnic Institute/Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- Nursing Assistant (Soldier Technical) –
- 40% in compulsory subjects (Physics, English and Biology) and 50% in aggregate in class 10+2/Intermediate.
- In case of a graduate having BSc degree(Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management –
- 12th pass from any stream (Arty/Commerce/Science) with minimum 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject.
- Candidate must have studied English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping as compulsory subject at 10th or 12th Standard with minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects.
- Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Age of the candidates should be between 17 ½ to 21 years for the posts related Soldier GD and 17 ½ to 23 years for all posts as on date of Indian Army Jorhat Assam recruitment rally.
ist of Documents required:
- Photographs should not be attested and carry Original and two photocopies all documents.
- Education Certificates
- For Matriculate and above Candidates- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Board Certificate of 10th and 12th
- For 8th and 9th Class Pass Candidates – Transfer certificate and marks sheet of class 8th countersigned by Inspector of Schools and District Education Officer with rubber stamp, round stamp and mobile No of signing officer. Birth certificate signed by Registrar, births and death with round stamp and name of signatory.
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Caste/Tribe Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Documents for Gorkha Candidates
- Documents for SOEX, SOS, SOW, SOWW
- NCC A/B/C Certificate for NCC Cadets affixed with photo, signed by issuing authority and affixed with rubber stamp and round stamp
- Candidates should bring their AADHAR Card/Voter ID Card/ PAN Card
That is all on Indian Army Jorhat Assam Rally 2019 – Bharti Dates 17 to 23 November at Mariani. please comment if any questions.