Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 – IAF, a name itself so hefty that its duty is worth achieving. Here is the good news for all IAF aspirants that Indian Air Force has Release notification for Flying officer recruitment. You can find the direct link to apply below. Start date of application form is 02 -01- 2019 and last date to apply is 21 -01-2019.
Your much awaiting opportunity Indian Air Force Recruitment has finally arrived. Find below more details before applying for IAF Recruitment 2019. You can get here important dates, Vacancies, selection procedure, eligibility criteria and exam pattern.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification Download – Link
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
- IAF Recruitment – Important Dates
- Application Form for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
- Indian Air Force Salary
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Upper Age Relaxation:
- Educational Qualification
- Physical Standard
- Selection Process
- What are the step for appling onine for IAF Recruitment Form ?
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
IAF which stands for Indian Air Force. It is one of the most prestigious organization of our country. Jobs in IAF gives sense of responsibilities and dedication towards nation. It is not a usual job which you do from 9 to 5. It is tough, challenging and sky touching.
you love such challenge ? – keep reading and apply before last date of application.
IAF Recruitment – Important Dates
See below chart having all important dates for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019.
|Start Date of Application||02 January 2019|
|Last Date of Application||21 January 2019|
|Commencement of the Course||————-|
Application Form for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
Meteorology Branch Entry Apply link – Click here – direct link
NCC Flying Branch Entry Apply Link – Click here Direct Link
Application Fee: Application Fee has not been updated in the official notification yet. We will let you know as soon as it is.
Contact below number or comment for any questions.
Indian Air Force Salary
Pay and Allowances
Pay Level 10 in Pay Matrix of VIIth CPC and Military Service Pay.
You will get extra benefits such as furnished accommodation, comprehensive medical cover for self and dependents.
75 Lakh Insurance Cover (on contribution) is applicable to serving officers. Additional cover of 10 Lakh (on contribution) is applicable to Flying Branch Officers.
see below parameters for eligibility.
Flying Branch age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
Ground Duty (Non-technical) Meteorology age limit
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
Upper Age Relaxation:
Flying Branch – upper age relaxation for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is up to 26 years.
Ground Duty – No relaxation
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Flying Branch||Graduation (Minimum three-year degree) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level.|
NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06 Aug 15 is mandatory.
|Ground Duty (Nontechnical) Meteorology||Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together.|
Maths and Physics in Graduation with minimum 55% marks.
You can find detailed physical criteria in notification.
Also check here in detail – Indian Armed Forces Physical Standard
It is more similar to AFCAT Selection Process. Read below detail
- SSB at Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar or Varanasi.
- For flying Branch – candidates need to pass Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS. This is only for SSB recommended candidates only.
- Candidates who have failed the CPSS/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible to apply.
Candidates may contact on Toll free number 1800-11-2448 or Phone No 011-23010231 Extn 7610, 7645 or 7646 to resolve any query regarding online application procedure. Query timings are 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs (Monday to Friday).
What are the step for appling onine for IAF Recruitment Form ?
Follow below step to apply.
- Click on the link given above.
- Follow the instructions given there and read them carefully.
- Fill the application form.
- Note down the Registration number for future correspondence.
- Upload your passport size photograph.
- Note that submission of more than one application will result in cancellation of candidature.
If any questions regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019. please comment.