IBPS Specialist Officer Document verification 2018: Having a dilemma in what are all the IBPS SO Document verification then be cool we are beside you treat us like your friend and ask about any doubt you are having in IBPS SO Doc verification process we will lead you to that topic.You can find valuable information about which are all the documents required at the time of joining a bank.
IBPS Specialist Officer Document verification 2018
As now you will be eagerly waiting for the IBPS Specialist Officer document Verification . Before that small info about this job, The IBPS SO stands for institute of banking personal selection Specialist officer . This SO is recruited for many department in the bank for various banking sectors. They have good some of packages also. The SO post is recruited in every bank for technical and processing team in a bank.
want to know more about document verification of various exam then check below table
|SBI Clerk document Verification|
|SBI PO document verification|
|Documents required for SBI clerk Interview|
Documents required for IBPS SO
The following are documents candidates should carry on the documents verification.
- Valid call letter printout should be proceeded.
- online application form registered for CWE SPL-IV Should attached.
- Proof of DOB (Birth Certificate or SSLC/Standard X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo identify proof(Aadhar card/Pan Card/Passport/Driving licensees etc.)
- Mark sheets and certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University has to be submitted.
- Caste certificate issued by particular authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- If candidate belongs to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India.
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in the CL are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- The prescribed format of Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Disability category.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate/pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in government/quasi government offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
These are all the documents which are required by the candidates to carry in verification process of IBPS and please be ensured with all this documents if one of the documents would be not there then you will be disqualified by the authority. And we would like to thank you for your tremendous support and overwhelming love which is given by you and if you are having any doubt regarding this article then please comment us.