IBPS RRB Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification OUT – It is good news for all the aspirants that IBPS RRB Recruitment official notification is released and online application form will be start from 24th July 2017.
Please note that:
- A candidate can apply for both the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Post of Officer as well.
- For officer post, you can apply for one at a time. for e.g if you have applied for Officer Scale-I then you can’t apply for Scale-II or Scale-III.
- Preliminary Examination dates:
- Officer Scale I and Office Assistant: 09.09.2017, 10.09.2017, 16.09.2017, 17.09.2017, 23.09.2017 & 24.09.2017
- Single Examination Officers Scale II & III: 05.11.2017
- Main Examination
- Officer Scale I: 05.11.2017
- Office Assistants: 12.11.2017
- IBPS RRB Officer Recruitment 2017
- Officer Recruitment in IBPS RRB 2017: Details
- IBPS RRB Exam Important date
- Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Education Qualification in IBPS RRB
- Age Limit in Regional Rural Bank (क्षेत्रीय ग्रामीण बैंक की आयु सीमा)
- Officer Scale I Age Limit
- Age Limit (Officer Scale II)
- Officer Scale III Age Limit
- IBPS RRB Officer Application Form 2017
- How to Fill the RRB Application form 2017
- IBPS RRB Officer – Application Fee
- IBPS RRB Officer Salary Structure (IBPS RRB Salary in detail)
- Exam Pattern (read full rrb exam pattern)
- Participating bank in RRB 2017 (language wise)
IBPS RRB Officer Recruitment 2017
Officers recruitment in IBPS Regional Rural Bank – In IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and RRB stands for Regional rural bank. IBPS is the institution which was established with a vision of recruiting the right candidates for the public sector banks jobs.
Here in this post, we will discuss about the latest notification published by IBPS for recruitment of Assistant post for Regional rural banks (RRB) exam. You can download IBPS RRB notification pdf at this article link.
We will discuss about IBPS RRB Officer Recruitment 2017 Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, application fee, age limit, exam dates, selection process and much more.
Officer Recruitment in IBPS RRB 2017: Details
Lets discuss the IBPS RRB Officer Recruitment (क्षेत्रीय ग्रामीण बैंक) in detail and explore it. Lets look at the vacancies and other important details related to IBPS RRB Assistant.
Exam Name: IBPS RRB Officer (Institute of Banking Personnel Regional Rural Bank)
Level of Examination: All India
Mode of Examination: Online
Post Name: Group A – Officers (Scale I, II and III) andGroup B – Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
Application Form Start Date: 24th July 2017
The IBPS Prelims examination will be held in two phases- prelims and mains/ single examination followed by interview for officers scale I, II and III.
The IBPS Prelims exam will be held on 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24th September 2017.
IBPS RRB Exam Important date
Lets have a look at calendar/schedule chart for IBPS RRB Exam 2017. All the dates are as per official notification and IBPS may/may not purpose new schedule.
|Application Form Start Date||24th July 2017|
|Application Form Close Date||14th August 2017|
|last date for fee payment of Application||14th August 2017|
|Prelims exam Admit Card download Date||Officer scale -1: August 2017, Assistant: September 2017|
|Pre Exam Training Date (Officer Scale I)||28.08.2017 to 03.09.2017(Officer Scale-1),|
04.09.2017 to 09.09.2017 (Assistant)
|Preliminary Exam Date||Officer Scale-I – 09.09.2017, 10.09.2017 and 16.09.2017 (if required)|
Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24.09.2017
|Preliminary Result||Officer Scale I – Oct, 2017|
Office Assistant – Oct, 2017
|Mains call letter||Officer Scale- I, II & III – Oct, 2017|
Office Assistant- Nov, 2017
|Mains Exam Date||Officers (I, II & III) – 05.11.2017|
Office Assistant – 12.11.2017
|Mains Exam Result Date||Officer Scale I, II, III – Nov, 2017|
|Interview Call letter||Officer Scale- I, II & III – Dec, 2017|
Office Assistant- Nov, 2017
|Interview Date||Dec, 2017|
|Provisional Allotment||All posts – Jan, 2018|
Interview is the final round of selection process of IBPS RRB Exam. You need to clear the interview.
Eligibility Criteria 2017
before filling application form of any examination, you should know all the basic detail. So Let us discuss the Age Limit, Age relaxation and educational qualification post wise.
Check here full -> IBPS Regional rural Bank Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification in IBPS RRB
below chart is having IBPS RRB Education Qualification Post wise. We are discussing qualification for Officer scale 1, Officer scale 2 and Officer scale 3.
Please note that knowledge of local language is a must. Because RRB is giving post in Rural areas where you need to deal with customer in local languages.
|Officer Scale I|
|Officer Scale II|
|Officer Scale III|
Age Limit in Regional Rural Bank (क्षेत्रीय ग्रामीण बैंक की आयु सीमा)
Apart from education qualification in IBPS RRB. You need to qualify for age limit. You can see, Age limit for IBPS RRB Officers vary on the basis of Scale for which the candidate is going to apply.
Age limit calculation is as on 01.07.2017.
Officer Scale I Age Limit
Age of candidate must be greater than 18 years and less than 30 years
Age Limit (Officer Scale II)
Candidate’s age must be greater than 21 years and less than 32 years
Officer Scale III Age Limit
Age of the candidate must be greater than 21 years and less than 40 years
IBPS RRB Officer Application Form 2017
Now all the Eligible candidates can apply for IBPS RRB exam application form on the official website ibps.in. Lets know the process how to apply the form online and comment if you are facing any problems while filling the application Form.
Note: While filling application form, candidate must be very careful. Once the data has been submitted it can not be updated again. So, please be careful while filling up the form.
Fill Here – IBPS RRB Application Form
How to Fill the RRB Application form 2017
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in
- click on “Apply Online” link for the Application Process
- Open IBPS RRB Officer Application form online in the career section for the year 2017
- Here the candidate need to fill the asked information
- After successfully filling the information, you will receive registration number & password.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Enter the essential details asked while filling up the form such as date of birth, PAN Card etc.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature
- Save and Submit the Application.
- Next Step is to pay for the IBPS RRB officer application fee.
- After payment, save the application form on your computer for future use.
- Also keep a copy of payment receipt.
IBPS RRB Officer – Application Fee
general Candidates: 600/- only
OBC Candidates: 600/- only
SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 100/- rupees
Now that’s the very basic and needy information you will need to fill the application for IBPS RRB Officer Recruitment 2017. Meanwhile you can check the other details like Pay scale, salary and exam pattern and syllabus of IBPS RRB exam.
IBPS RRB Officer Salary Structure (IBPS RRB Salary in detail)
It is always good have a knowledge of in-hand salary and allowances you will get in IBPS regional rural bank exam. Reason being salary and promotion is only thing we survive upon. Therefore we have written a complete separate aritcle on ibsp regional rural bank salary structure.
But still for overview you can check here pay scale scale wise. Let us discuss about approximate pay scale for RRB Officers of scale 1, scale 2 and scale 3.
|Post Name||Officer Scale-I||Officer Scale-II||Officer Scale-III|
Exam Pattern (read full rrb exam pattern)
in IBPS RRB Officer Recruitment, we tried to touch every detail but covered everything in brief. Let us now discuss about the exam pattern for IBPS RRB Officer. The Preliminary Exam consists of 80 marks and this exam is held for RRB Officer Scale-I only.
For RRB Officer Scale-II and Scale-III only main examination is held.
Prelims Exam Pattern
In Officer scale one Prelims exam total two subjects will come. Reasoning and Numerical carrying 40 questions and 40 marks each. Total time will be 45 mins.
Total questions: 80 questions
Maximum marks: 80 marks
Total Time Duration: 45 mins
Click here to download IBPS RRB Syllabus Pdf
Mains Exam Pattern
Total questions: 200 questions
Maximum marks: 200 marks
Total Time Duration: 120 mins (2 hours)
That’s all from our side on IBPS RRB Officer Recruitment 2017. Please be in touch with us for latest updates and comment you queries in below comment box.
Participating bank in RRB 2017 (language wise)
|Name of the RRB Bank||State / UT||Desired Local Language|
Grameena Vikas Bank
Kshetriya Gramin Bank
|Bihar Gramin Bank||Bihar||Hindi|
|Central Madhya Pradesh|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Dogri,|
|J & K Grameen Bank||J&K||Dogri,|
|Prathama Bank||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|Purvanchal Bank||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|Telangana Grameena Bank||Telangana||Telugu, Urdu|
|Tripura Gramin Bank||Tripura||Bengali, Kokborak|
|Utkal Grameen Bank||Odisha||Odia|
|West Bengal||Bengali, Nepali|
Thanks for reading IBPS RRB Officer recruitment CWE notification.
Download Official Notification pdf – direct link