IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2017– Get Here IBPS RRB Officer assistant and Officers scale I/II/III eligibility details. We are going to discuss criteria for these two posts. First of all, IBPS regional rural bank Officer Eligibility Criteria and then IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2017-17 for CWE VI.
This post is having IBPS RRB CWE VI Eligibility Criteria.
- Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Officers Scale 1/2/3 Eligibility Criteria
बैंकिंग कार्मिक चयन संस्थान (आईबीपीएस) क्षेत्रीय ग्रामीण बैंक (आरआरबी परीक्षा) पात्रता मानदंड – यहां देखें
Update: This article is updated as per IBPS RRB CWE VI Official Recruitment Notification pdf. You can check more detail in pdf there.
- IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2017 (आईबीपीएस आरआरबी पात्रता मानदंड)
- Regional Rural Bank age Limit Criteria (क्षेत्रीय ग्रामीण बैंक की आयु सीमा मानदंड)
- Age Relaxation (category wise) – आयु मे छुट
- Educational Qualification Criteria 2017 (शैक्षिक योग्यता मानदंड)
- RRB Office Assistant Post (कार्यालय सहायक)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Post (Multipurpose)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Post (General Banking Officer)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Post (Specialist Officer)
- Information Technology Officer (IT Officer)
- Chartered Accountant
- Law Officer
- Treasury Manager
- Marketing Officer
- Agricultural Officer
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Post
- List of regional rural bank Participating in IBPS 2017
- Local language criteria
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2017 (आईबीपीएस आरआरबी पात्रता मानदंड)
Institute of Banking Personal selection is a premium institute recruiting for all the affiliated banks (list given below). IBPS conducts Regional Rural Bank exam and declare the results fort the same. Later respective bank will organize the interview and select the deserving candidates.
Now here we will be discussing about IBPS Regional rural bank Eligibility criteria 2017. It is very essential to know and understand the criteria.
As we all know IBPS is the institution which conducts the exam combined for the public sector banks. As the heading says, we will elaborate the IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria for Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants for the year 2017.
Haven’t applied yer or looking for how to fill application form ?
Regional Rural Bank age Limit Criteria (क्षेत्रीय ग्रामीण बैंक की आयु सीमा मानदंड)
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria – We must be worried about age limit. the very obvious reason is, we are getting old every day and night therefore getting close to the maximum age allowed in the IBPS regional rural bank exam.
Candidates can check the age Limit for IBPS RRB CWE VI of all the posts in below table. IBPS rrb exam Age will be calculated as on 01.09.2017.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 18-28 years
- Officer Scale I – 18 – 30 years
- Officer Scale II – 21 – 32 years
- Officer Scale I – 21 – 40 years
Here is the IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria age limit date range post wise.
Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)– You should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1977 and later than 30.06.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Officer Scale- II (Manager)– You should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1985 and later than 30.06.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)– You should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1987 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – You should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1989 and later than 01.07.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Age Relaxation (category wise) – आयु मे छुट
Ibps is providing age relaxation to obc, sc, st and pwd candidates. Let’s discuss the various age relaxation criteria for the mentioned posts.
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Serviceman / Disabled Ex-Serviceman||(Office Assistant Post)|
3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST).
This relaxation subjects to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
|Persons affected in 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons who domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Widows, Divorced women, or legally separated women from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years (for Office Assistant post only)|
|Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs||5 years (for Office Assistant post only)|
As we are going to discuss about two posts, first IBPS RRB Officer Eligibility Criteria and IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria carefully, you will see the major differences here in both the posts. Let us start with the Nationality/Citizenship Requirements for the IBPS RRB Officers and Assistant Officer posts.
|IBPS PO CWE Eligibility Criteria||IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
Nationality/Citizenship: Candidates must fulfil the citizenship criteria mentioned below:
- Candidate should be Indian Citizen, or
- Citizen of Nepal, or
- Citizen of Bhutan, or
- should be Tibetan refugee, or
- migrated people from Pakistan, Sri Lanka,, Burma, East African Countries – kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Vietnam, Zambia and Zaire with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification Criteria 2017 (शैक्षिक योग्यता मानदंड)
As you all know that educational requirement as always requirement for every recruitment exam to be eligible to sit. For every exam, there are certain degree/branches are allowed to take the exam.
We will be discussing all the educational requirements that are must to sit for the IBPS RRB Officer post and Assistant Officers post. Candidates should carefully look into the eligibility criteria for both the posts as this is one of the important part for overall IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria.
Below paragraphs shows education qualification, skills and experiences required for RRB exams.
RRB Office Assistant Post (कार्यालय सहायक)
Below are the educational requirements that an Office Assistant must have to be eligible for this exam.
- Candidate must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Candidate must be proficient in local regional language.
- Knowledge of Computers (normal working) is desirable.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Post (Multipurpose)
For Officer Scale I, the candidate should posses following educational background:
- Degree in any discipline. For the post the preferable ones are the following degrees: Forestry, Animal husbandry, Agriculture Engineering, Agriculture Marketing, Information technology, Law, Economics and Accountancy, Horticulture, Pisciculture and Animal Husbandry.
- Candidate must be proficient in local regional language
- Basic Knowledge of Computers is desirable.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Post (General Banking Officer)
Below are the details for educational requirements for Officer Scale II post:
- Candidate must be holding degree from recognized University/Institution with 50% aggregate marks.
- Preferred degree – Banking, Marketing, Finance, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Law, Economics, Information Technology, Management and Accountancy.
- Experience of 2 years as an officer in a bank or Financial Institution is a must.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Post (Specialist Officer)
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria – In addition to the the educational requirements discussed above for Officer Scale II, we have below requirements also for some posts under Scale II.
Information Technology Officer (IT Officer)
- Candidate must posses degree in Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology / Communication or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Certification courses in Java, PHP, ASP, C++, VB, VC, OCP etc., are desirable.
- Candidate must have 1 year of working experience.
- Candidate must be Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Apart from this, he/she must have 1 year of experience.
- Aspirant must have a degree in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience as an advocate or he/she should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period of at least 2 years.
- Candidate must be Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or should have done MBA in Finance from a recognized university or institution
- Experience of 1 year is a must for this post.
- For Marketing Officer candidate must posses MBA degree in Marketing from a recognized university.
- Also, an year of experience is must.
- For Agriculture Officer, candidate must have degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Agricultural Engineering/ Animal Husbandry/ Pisciculture/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- 2 years of experience is must for this post.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Post
Let us move ahead and discuss about educational requirements for IBPS RRB Officer Scale III post.
- Candidate must have degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Preference Criteria having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agricultural Engineering, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, Veterinary Science, Pisciculture, Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Accountancy.
- Candidate must have an experience of 5 years as an officer in Bank or Financial Institution.
List of regional rural bank Participating in IBPS 2017
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Ksethriya Gramin Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank
- Gramin Bank Of Aryavrat Karnataka
- Vikas Grameena Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Marudhara Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
Local language criteria
All the aspirants filling the application form must pose the below local language proficiency as given in the chart. It is one of main criteria in IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria for CWE VI.
|Name of the RRB Bank||Desired Local Language|
Grameena Vikas Bank
Kshetriya Gramin Bank
|Bihar Gramin Bank||Hindi|
|Central Madhya Pradesh|
|J & K Grameen Bank||Dogri,|
|Telangana Grameena Bank||Telugu, Urdu|
|Tripura Gramin Bank||Bengali, Kokborak|
|Utkal Grameen Bank||Odia|
Be in touch with us for more updates on regional rural bank (IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria).
More on IBPS RRB Exam: