IBPS PO Salary 2017 – Hi Ibps probationary officer aspirants. You must be wondering what is ibps po salary and career growth. You also thinking about in hand salary, grade pay and career growth in ibps po job.
So keeping all these doubts and confusions in mind, here i’m writing this post to clarify all the questions puzzling over ibps po salary and in hand salary.
IBPS PO Salary and Career Growth 2017
First of all, Lets have a brief about ibps po exam. IBPS which stands for Institute for Banking Personal Selection conducts Probationary Officers exam for various banks to recruit PO and Management Trainee(MT).
IBPS PO Official Recruitment will be releasing soon. It conducts exam in the month of October to recruit Probationary Officer or Management Trainee. The exam will computer based examination (CBE).
In this post we are giving below information,
- IBPS PO Salary Structure (Chart) in detail
- Allowances in IBPS PO
- What are the facilities IBPS PO Jobs provides?
- IBPS PO In Hand Salary
- IBPS PO Grade pay and Pay Scale
- Salary of IBPS PO After 7th Pay Commission
- Salary after 10th bipartite wage revision in IBPS PO etc.
|Other IBPS Exam Salary|
So starting this detail one by one. please comment in any question in details.
IBPS PO Salary Structure (आईबीपीएस पीओ सैलरी)
Probationary Officer name itself is telling that this job is of officer rank. So all the salary and grade pay will be of officer level in banking sector. Initially all the selected candidates will be kept under training period. This period is called Probation period and during this period you will be named as Management Trainee.
Lets have a look at salary chart for IBPS PO exam.
IBPS PO Salary Chart
|Component||Amount (in rupee)|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||10163|
|CCA (City Compensatory Allowance)||870|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||NA|
|Total (Including HRA)||38700|
Total CTC would be around 5.5 – 6 lac. This does not include leased accommodation.
SBI PO Gets Higher Salary – Check here-> SBI PO Salary structure
IBPS PO Allowances
Above IBPS PO Salary chart is having few components like HRA, DA, TA, CCA, CA etc. These are called allowances which you will get while serving the bank po jobs.
Lets have brieff about their meaning in salary structure.
HRA: You will get HRA (House rent allowances) of your stay. HRA component depends on the place/city of posting.
DA: Dearness allowances (मंहगाई भत्ते) will be credit into your salary account on quarterly basis. DA salary component varies as per market fluctuation. It varies as per CPI(Consumer Price index) in India. If inflation(मुद्रास्फीति)/मंहगाई is high then DA is also high and if inflation is low then DA is also low.
Medical facilities: This is very good component of SBI PO Facilities. You will get 100% medical/Health advantages (100% for the worker and 75% for dependent family members).
Travel Allowance – For official travels, reimbursement of AC 2-tier fare is provided. If you go to Home and other vacations.
Travelling Allowance – Most of the banks give a fixed Traveling Allowance and reimbursement of petrol bills.
Other Benefits: You will get Housing Loan, Car Loan, and Personal Loans at a concessionary rate of premium. Also your children will get scholarship if they perform well.
IBPS PO Salary After 7th Pay Commission
This questions is making buzz all over govt job preparation aspirants. Questions is “What will be the Salary of IBPS PO After 7th Pay Commission Implementation”. That’s a real questions. Which need to be addressed ASAP.
So lets discuss the 7th pay commission impact on ibps po salary structure.
It depends on how many percentage it will increase. You can look at below salary after 10th bipartite settlement in IBPS PO.
Bank PO Salary After 10th Bipartite Settlement
|Increment ( in %)||Basic Pay||Total Gross Salary|
Salary in IBPS PO is variable as per the City of Posting. however, IBPS PO salary in India are same in such cities Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal etc.
IBPS PO Salary Slip
Please note that this salary slip is from IBPS PO Job and Not intended to disclose anything hence salary slip is just informational. Any claims made on this will not be entertained hence hid the Confidential part.
IBPS PO Career Growth & Promotion
Now we have discussed the salary chart in detail with all the allowances. Now coming to career growth and promotions in IBPS PO. We think of salary as one of the major aspect of our Job. We may realize this later but it is true that career growth is also essential factor for our satisfaction.
Below flow will be your career growth in IBPS PO Job,
- First two year you will work as management trainee. This period is called probation period.
- In Probation period bank will teach you all the fundamentals and different types of work of a bank officer.
- Here you need to perform better because as per your perform you will get Middle Management Grade Scale II or Junior Management Grade Scale-I Officer post.
- Those who perform better will get middle management grade scale 2 which is higher post than Junior Management Grade scale 1.
Now comes the promotion part where we will discuss the promotion you will get during your tenure at IBPS PO work.
- Please bear in mind that public sector banks work like Private organization. So your performance is going to play major role in the promotion.
- You will start as PO but one day you can reach up to Chairperson and Managing Director post.
Below post are the promotion hierarchy you will reaching.
- Probationary Officer – Junior Management Grade – Scale I post
- Manager – Middle Management Grade – Scale II Post
- Senior Manager – Middle Management Grade – Scale III Post
- Chief Manager – Senior Management Grade – Scale IV Post
- Assistant General Manager – Senior Management Grade Scale V Post
- Deputy General Manager – Top Management Grade Scale VI Post
- General Manager – Top Management Grade Scale VII Post
- Executive Director (ED)
- Chairperson and Managing Director (CMD)
Top to down is the Promotional post you will get.
Benefits of IBPS PO Job
Along with IBPS PO Salary and IBPS PO Promotion there are certain benefits which a bank employee gets. Lets discuss them.
You will get below benefits,
- Comfortable working hours and Considerable number of leaves
- Easy loan availability on low interest rates
- Medical benefits
- Retirement plans
- A healthy and comfortable working environment
- Additional compensations on purchase, travel and education
Hope this is helpful to you and knowledgeable too. If you are having any questions please comment in below box.
More on IBPS PO exam
|IBPS PO Exam Syllabus (PO/MT) Mains and Prelims|
|IBPS PO Exam pattern (mains & prelims)|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Crtieria|
|IBPS PO Admit Card Download|
|IBPS PO Result Download|
|IBPS PO Recruitment Notification PDF|
|IBPS PO application Form Apply|