IBPS PO Document Verification 2018 – Hey Aspirants are you worried on what documents to carry in IBPS Probationary Officer Document Verification Process or while going for interview round. Then please don’t worry we are always here to solve your problem and give a great solution for it. In this article you can get Information about list of documents and Documents to Carry in Probationary officer Interview.
IBPS PO Document Verification 2018
IBPS is an organization, also known as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, established for recruitment of young graduates in public sector banks in India, except state bank of India. It means IBPS does not recruit for SBI Posts.
Official Website: ibps.in
The candidates who are been shortlisted for Interview should carry the required documents which are instructed by the banks. so here in this article we present you the list of Documents required from your side to become a IBPS probationary officer.
Having doubt on IBPS exam syllabus then please visit here –> IBPS PO Exam Syllabus
Documents to Carry in IBPS PO Interview
The list of Document Verification which we are furnished in this article are required documents for IBPS PO doc process mentioned in official notification which candidates to carry with them on the time of interview.
So the following are the documents required for IBPS PO in interview.
- Call letter Print out.
- Valid generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE PO/MT-VI.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Photo identify card (Aadhar card/Pan card/Driving license/Bank passbook etc) – any one of these
- Marksheets and certificates for graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the central list are not entitled to OBC reservation.
- Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held.
- Candidates serving in Government/quasi govt offices/public sector undertakings are required to produce NOC from their employer at the time of interview.
- Any other relevant documents in support of your eligibility.
These are all the documents you have to carry for the Interview of Institute of banking personnel selection Probationary officer. If you have any questions on IBPS PO Document Verification 2018 then please comment.