Dear clerk aspirant, get here revised IBPS Clerk Salary Structure and IBPS Clerk Grade Pay. You can also check In hand Salary and Pay Scale after revision. यहाँ देखें आईबीपीएस क्लर्क वेतन ओर ग्रेड वेतन ( तुम यहा क्लर्क की सेलेरी ओर ग्रेड पे चेक़ कर सकते हो डीटेल मे.
IBPS Clerk Salary Structure 2017 (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क सेलेरी)
Salary of IBPS Clerk: Hi Dear aspirants, We are happy to see that you are preparing for IBPS clerk exam or planning to prepare for it. Salary is the last component, before this you need to check the IBPS clerk official notification if you are planing to apply application form for ibps clerk exam. In this article, lets know the salary structure with grade pay and career growth & promotion. IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and it conducts clerk examination every year for the recruitment of clerks. Clerks is the starting point from where a candidate starts his/his career.
Here we are going to discuss about the in hand Salary and grade pay for an IBPS Clerk. As already discussed clerk is the starting point in the bank employee career. hence from here the employee starts scaling up his career growth to the upper level posts by getting promotions and thus increasing his/her salary, grade pay, perks and allowances.
|Ibps clerk full syllabus (pre &mains)||clerk (ibps) cwe exam pattern pdf download|
IBPS Clerk Salary (In hand)
In government job, the best part that an employee can have is the allowances and the perks. These allowances and perks vary with the post. As the level of the employee increases with the post, these allowances and perks also increases.
These things add up into the Salary and grade pay of an employee and thus increases the overall in hand Salary of the employee. So, now without further ado let us discuss about the in hand IBPS Clerk Salary Structure. Lets check below table for Basic Pay, Special Allowances, DA, CCA, TA, HRA and IBPS gross salary in hand.
|Salary & Perks||Places with Population > 45 lakhs||Below 45 Lakhs|
|CCA||Rs. 0/-||Rs. 0/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-||Rs.19472.22/-|
IBPS Clerk Basic Pay
Below we are going to describe the detail about the IBPS Clerk Salary Structure. A bank clerk is entitled to receive some allowances in addition to the basic pay which he/she gets.
Basic Pay: The basic pay for a bank clerk is Rs. 11,765 – Rs. 42,000.
IBPS Clerk Allowances (क्लर्क भत्ता)
A bank clerk receives following major allowances. Let us have a look at these allowances:
- Dearness Allowance: Dearness allowance is based on the consumer price index (CPI) and its is revised quarterly. If the CPI increases, DA also goes up.
- Medical Allowance: Medical allowance is provided to a clerk on yearly basis and the amount for the same is Rs. 2000.
- House Rent Allowance: House rent allowances could be 8.50%, .50% and 6.50% based on the place of posting. It is basically higher in case of big metro cities.
IBPS Clerk: Job Profile
Clerk is the starting point of the bank job. So the job profile at this point will not include any high level task. Since this is the starting point, clerk has to manage many day to day tasks and has to work under the supervision of his/her senior.
Below we are going to mention those tasks which a clerk should be doing after being appointed in the bank:
- Clerks are responsible for the cash deposit and withdrawal as per need of the customer
- Clerk is also responsible for undertaking checks the cheque, drafts receipts etc.
- Operates the single window counter
- Updating the pass books for the customers and more
IBPS Clerk: Future Scope
As already discussed above that clerk is the starting point of the bank job. As the experience increases and the employee clears the internal written exams and interviews, the salary scale and the promotion takes place.
Promotion of clerks: In cadre
- Once an employee completes 10 years of service in clerical cadre he/she will be promoted to Senior Assistant post. This post carries a special allowance of Rs.1800/-.
- After completing 20 years of service in clerical cadre he/she will be promoted to Special Assistant post. A special allowance of Rs.2500/- will be given in this post.
- To get promoted to Senior Special Assistant post an employee must complete 20 years of service in clerical cadre. Special allowance for this post is Rs.3500/-.
That’s all we have for the IBPS Clerk Salary In hand & Grade Pay. Be in touch with us for all the important updates on the same.
Stay connected with TechMario.Com for all latest and relevant updates about IBPS Clerk In hand Salary & Grade Pay. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!