IBPS Clerk Documents Required for Verification 2018 – Hello guys in this article we are going to discuss about IBPS Clerk documents required and all essentials documents for joining in IBPS clerk exam. All the candidates who are waiting for IBPS recruitment this year should note that it is going to be held in coming months and you should check the Essentials documents for joining.
You must be worried why documents are needed before the final joining then please note that it is because banks are avoiding frauds by checking documents thoroughly and verifying whether the candidate is genuine.
IBPS Clerk Documents Required for Verification 2018
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking personnel selection and it is mainly recruits for PO, Clerk for various Bank (around 40 banks) who are associated with IBPS recruitment of staff. In this article we are going to discuss about the documents before the test for your verification.
Please note that you need to produce original document along with the self attested copies. If you have any question regarding this you may comment your concern and we are more than happy to answer them.
Let’s start with the list of documents you need to carry for interview and you should have them before applying for IBPS clerk exam
You can look at the IBPS clerk exam pattern and selection process. It is like they are going to conduct prelim exam after that mains and then final Merit List will be out.
If you are having your name in the final merit list then you are going for document verification and that time you need to produce all the documents which I mentioned below in front of the official and they verify whether documents are genuine or not. If they are found to be genuine then you will be considered as final selected candidate.
List of documents in IBPS Clerk Test
So let’s discuss the documents required,
- you need to carry valid system generated printout of online application form
- also you need to carry proof of date of birth which will certify your birth and it should be issued by competent Municipal authorities (note: 10th standard certificate can also work as date of birth certificate)
- Carry photo identity proof
- Also carry marksheet and certificate for graduation which will certify that you are graduate and this document should be provided by your board or university and having declare the result on or before the recruitment notification date.
- All the candidates for applying for reservation and are in reserved category, should carry caste certificate issued by authorities of Government of India (if you belongs to SC ST and OBC category)
- All the candidates coming to OBC category should make sure that day comes under non creamy layer for that you can refer the central list of policies about OBC reservation.
- If anybody is suffering from any kind of disability then should produce disability certificate issued by district medical board.
- All ex servicemen candidates who are retired or released from armed forces, are required to submit a certificate (discharge certificate or Pension Payment copy etc)
- If you are having work experience in any public private government organisation then you are required to produce no objection certificate also known as NOC from the respective employees at the time of joining.
- Also you can bring any other certificates which you think will be relevant to your candidacy.
Below is the list of Banks which are associated with IBPS for the recruitment of clerk also called participating organisations.
List of Banks who are doing IBPS Clerk Documents Verification
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
You can follow the links for important information regarding recruitment exam pattern eligibility criteria syllabus admit card download results etc.
If any questions on IBPS Clerk Documents Required for Verification 2018, please comment.