FCI Syllabus 2019-2020 Latest FCI JE Syllabus FCI Assistant Grade III Exam Syllabus FCI AG 3rd Steno Typist Exam Pattern PDF – After having information on boost number of vacancies has been introduce by Food Corporation of India everyone is excited. The details you have seen totally after reach on bottom it looks to be clearly suggested by official’s team. To ensure such perfections on FCI Syllabus 2019-2020 latest vacancy we clear all things by the discussion we have here. The each single stage of competitive exams will play role in your selection so better thing we perform best for entire selection stages. Your performance level will be increase after having good sense on Food Corporation of India JE Assistant Grade III Exam Syllabus and do work on that several times. This is convenient from us to say all things are helpful to settle start your preparation so has looked on below information first for that.
FCI Syllabus 2019 Download
Food Corporation has released latest employment for 4103 vacancies in various trades like JEN, Typist, Steno and AG II & III grade. It looks anyone are rally looking to make career in government sector then have straight by tight your less to do start study for that too. They have realize such information that when it could be consider to have selection. The whole hiring is depends on FCI India AG II III (Depot) Phase 1, 2 Syllabus and interview stage. For that everyone needs to be settling well because huge candidates are participating for same examination. The primary stage competitive paper will be common so everybody needs to do much hard work to acquire such command on that. You can caption optimize look cover as early as possible detailed FCI Syllabus for Typist (Hindi). It makes to have some time for additional efforts by creating such command like solve FCI Last Year Papers and other things. They help to sharp skills for this exam and achieve successful results.
FCI JE Assistant Grade 3rd Steno Typist Exam Syllabus 2019 @fci.fov.in
|Name of Examiner||Food Corporation of India|
|Exam||FCI recruitment Exam 2019|
|Posts||Junior Engineer, Jr Assistant II & III, Steno and Typist|
|Selection phases||Pre, Mains and Interview|
|Phase I exam Date||Update Soon|
|Phase II exam date||Updated Soon|
|Article source||FCI Syllabus 2019 Exam pattern|
FCI Pre & Mains Exam Pattern 2019 in Hindi
I am hopeful you collected FCI Assistant Grade Exam Syllabus now looked to have perception on below tables. To understand how question paper was prepared for examination day. You can be pretend well about that to ensure subject wise questions and marks role. To check new FCI Exam Pattern 2019 must take looked here. We also share important things in points about this exam so take look before sit back to study.
There will be objective questions only. Everything is fine if you attempt right answers but for wrong ones they will deduct marks as detailed in negative marking norms. The FCI Phase 1 Exam Syllabus is same for every post as we can say it is primary level common examination.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration (Min)|
- All questions are coming in MCQ format
- ¼ marks will reduce if you have any wrong answer attempted
- All parts are coming bilingual except English language paper
The qualifiers of primary stage got invitation to appear for mains exam. This time we need to do cover in better form FCI Phase II Exam Syllabus pdf in Hindi. It must be convenient to says this paper marks will be include for final selection.
|No of Papers in Phase II||Post Code||Post|
|One Paper Exam||Paper I only||F||AG-III (General)|
|Paper III only||E||Typist (Hindi)|
|Paper V only||C||Steno Grade-II|
|Two Paper Exam||Paper I and Paper II||A||Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)|
|B||Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|Paper III and Paper IV||D||AG-II (Hindi)|
- For posts codes A, B, F , G, H and I in mains exam Paper I will be common, for posts code D & E paper III will be common.
- All questions come in MCQ form and ¼ marks will deduct on each wrong attempt.
Food Corporation of India Exam Syllabus 2019 Phase I & II
It looks broad range of study topics we need to take clearly, as well as possible to say we take its understating well. The paper will be prepared by detailed FCI Category III Posts Exam Syllabus in Hindi so be ready accordingly. You must concentrate in study as possible by keep you stay away from other things to be. They will take soon decision for exam date before that you should do such perfection on availability of study as possible. This one’s makes better understating that when will be release examination study material. We have also share aspects about FCI Phase II Exam Pattern so to look upon it keep eyes available above.
|FCI JE (Civil) Exam Syllabus||FCI JEN (Mechanical) Exam Syllabus||FCI Assistant Grade III Syllabus|
|· Building Materials|
· Soil Mechanics
· Estimating, Costing and Valuation
· Structural Engineering
· Concrete Technology
· RCC Designs
· Steel Design
|· Basic concepts|
· Concepts of current
· Electrical Machines
· Estimation and costing
· Air standard Cycles for IC engines
· Boilers Refrigeration cycles
· Transmission and Distribution of power in different power stations
· Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials etc.
|· Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts|
· Taxation including Income Tax and Goods and Services Tax
· Auditing: – (a) Auditing concepts and methods, (b) Internal & External audit of companies
· Commercial Laws:- (Basic Knowledge) (a) Basics of Contract Act, Company Act, Sales of Goods Act, Negotiable Instrument Act.
· Basic of Computers: (a) Operating System, (b) Browsers, (c) Email, (d) Memory (Internal, External,
How to collect online FCI Syllabus 2019 pdf download
- Do start search by taking move to official platform is fci.gov.in
- Food Corporation India officially is available on our screen to show information as visitors looking for
- This is convenient to see information related vacancies exams through recruitment corner
- You can stand touch with suitable option is available for FCI Recruitment Syllabus
- There is Phase I Common Paper and Phase II post wise paper study material and more details are listed
- Have checked suitable one is available for your exam
- This makes in pdf availability of whole syllabus
- Keep it download & save for keeping hard copy of that
Official Website: http://www.fci.gov.in