CLAT Online Application 2020-We wish you all the best for coming law entrance examination and like to share some guideline for online application submission easily. Common Law Admission Test is in short popular by name is CLAT 2020. Year after year this national level examination will be organized commonly by 19 Indian National Law Universities. We need to score best marks in this examination to ensure good rank because accordingly that have seat in one of best institution for UG & PG Laws. To take participation in exam make sure to done number one task that is CLAT Application Form 2020 will be announced in first week of January 2020. You have to catch complete details regarding registration way and done it smoothly by ensuring below discussion.
CLAT Application Form 2020 Apply Online
The best detail we wanted to share with everyone that is through online mode in January month CLAT 2020 official window takes activeness. Where all candidates according their streams should ensure all subjects marks as well. You should have needed to complete your registration before its last days after that window will be close to do this task. Make sure academic record in hand while going for registrations and have carefully read on points coming below.
- Through online mode registration will be available
- The application form started in 1st week of January 2020
- The last date we have so make sure before or on same day to done registration successfully. Last week of March 2020 possibility to have registration over
- It is advised you all that one chance is given to fill application form so make sure accordingly fill up details beside that
- There is requirement to attach with online form scanned photograph and signature copies where photo is in size 20 KB to 50 KB and signature is in size of 10 KB to 20 KB. The candidates belongs from specially Abled Persons certificate make sure to upload its scanned copy with application
- In case of NLUs have to be fill preferences
CLAT Application 2020 Fee
This is important task we have to do at time of registration. The last stage of application will be fee payment so complete it to done registration successfully. You have net baking and Challan option for fee payment as suitable ways need to use that.
- For General/OBC/SAP application fee is 4000 rupees
- For SC/ST candidates application fee is 3500 rupees
- For availing question paper 500 rupees extra charges
CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
There should be two courses for qualifiers of this exam one is LLB and second is LLM so make sure accordingly fractions here. The important character of CLAT Eligibility is nationality and education qualification. The details on this fraction are as follows.
|Age Limit||No age limit||No upper age limit|
|Education Qualification||12th pass with 45% marks (40% for ST/SC candidates)||LLB/5 Year integrated LLB (Hons.) from authorized institute with 55% and reserved category with 50% marks|
|Appearing Candidates||12th appearing candidates also able to apply||Final year candidates can apply|
CLAT Application Form 2020 Dates
As we can see still official notification is not releases yet so we take look on last year examination schedule on behalf of that prepare below table. You don’t need to be worried because in same months they like to take dates are that clear whenever official notification releases.
|Notification Release||December 2019|
|Application Form starts||January 2020|
|Last date for form submission||March 2010|
|Admit card availability||April 2020|
|CLAT Exam Date 2019||May 2020|
|Answer key availability||May 2020|
|Last date of presentation of answer key||May 2020|
|If require then upload modified answer key||May 2020|
|First Seat allocation comes||June 2020|
|Counselling fee payment last date||June 2020|
How to apply fill CLAT Application Form 2020
You can find first official platform and make sure to complete registration after observe exact location by playing search track according to below guideline.
- Visit to the official link first of all
- After open live source of CLAT 2020 click on available link for Apply Online
- New registration tad is there click upon it
- Read instructions for registration and click on continue
- There are details you need to fill about name, fathers name, mothers name, email id, mobile number and after fill them correctly make sure to have click on sane and next button option.
- After being successful registration get tag that registration is successful. Check your mail to login
- Fill login details and submission button choose
- Upload scanned file of images of image and signature
- After that fill details as needed about qualification, category and NLUs preference
- Verify your details link we need to click on that and then Save & Next
- Review option you can use to verify all details are correctly there
- Final Submit option is available so click on it
- Download & Save to keep printed copy of application form