SSC MTS non-technical Exam Application form 2017, SSC MTS Application form 2017, SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2017, SSC MTS Application form 2017, SSC MTS Age limit 2017, SSC MTS Examination Centres 2017, SSC MTS NAtionality 2017, SSC MTS Application 2017, SSC MTS non-technical Exam Application form 2017
SSC MTS Application form 2017: So candidates as all of you know that SSC has released the official detailed Notification on 30th december 2017 on its official website. This notification includes to Application form for SSC MTS 2017 Exam with the eligibility criteria as well.
SSC MTS non-technical Exam Application form 2017
Let’s look at the Procedure for Application Submission below:
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
The facility of Online Registration will be available from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017 (upto 5:00 PM).
- The online submission of the application will be made available at website ssconline.nic.in. Instructions are available on the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application:
- Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
Preparing for SSC CGL 2017 ??