Looking for SSC MTS Exam Application Form 2017, SSC MTS non technical Application form 2017. SSC MTS online application form 2017, Apply online for Multi non technical Exam, MTS application date 2017, SSC MTS Examination Centers 2017
SSC MTS Exam Application Form 2017
SSC MTS Application form 2017: SSC has announced application form date 31 December 2016 and last date of application is 30 January 2017. So candidates as all of you know that SSC has released the official detailed Notification on 30th December 2017 on its official website. You can read here SSC MTS Exam Recruitment detail. This notification includes to Application form for SSC MTS 2017 Exam with the eligibility criteria as well.
Check Here -> Official Website of SSC MTS
Important Dates for SSC MTS 2017 Exam:
- Application Form Start date– 31 December 2016
- Last Date of the application form- 30 January 2017
- Issue date of admit card – March 2017
- Date of the Paper-I Exam – 16 & 30 April 2017 & May 07, 2017
- MTS Announcement of result – July, 2017
- Release of Admit Card – To be updated
- Declaration of Final Result – To be updated
|MTS Syllabus and Exam pattern paper 1 2017||SSC MTS Paper 2 Syllabus and Exam pattern|
SSC MTS Application form 2017
SSC MTS Exam application form 2017. You can read MTS latest recruitment launched by official website. You can read the application form below and follow the process “how to fill application form SSC MTS“. Let’s look at the Procedure for Application Submission below:
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
The facility of Online Registration will be available from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017 (upto 5:00 PM).
- The online submission of the application will be made available at website ssconline.nic.in.
- Read the Instructions available on the site and make sure of every detail, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- In Online form Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- First part is Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear.
- Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely.
- The application procedure is incomplete without application part (which is second process)
- Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- Upload the valid photograph and signature.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
Official link to fill application form: Direct Link for SSC MTS Non-Technical Exam 2017 Application Form
|SSC MTS 2017|
|Application Form 2017|
|Eligibility Criteria 2017|
|Syllabus and Exam pattern paper 1 2017|
|Syllabus and Exam pattern paper 2 2017|
|MTS Admit Card 2017|
|MTS Result 2017|