Click here for SSC CHSL questions paper 9th January 2017 for first & second shift with answer in Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence & English and SSC CHSL asked questions 9th January 2017 with SSC CHSL Previous year asked questions is given below.
SSC CHSL questions paper 9th January 2017 asked in first & second shift with answer in Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence & English – UPDATED with answer
Table of contents
- 1 SSC CHSL questions paper 9th January 2017 asked in first & second shift with answer in Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence & English – UPDATED with answer
- 1.1 SSC CHSL questions paper 9th January 2017:
- 1.1.1 CHSL 9th January question paper – UPDATED with answer
- 1.1.2 SSC CHSL asked questions 8th January 2017
- 1.1.3 SSC CHSL questions paper 7h January 2017
- 1.1.4 SSC CSHL 2016 TIER 1 Exam dates:
- 1.1 SSC CHSL questions paper 9th January 2017:
SSC CHSL questions paper 9th January 2017: SSC has succesfully conducted paper on 9th January without any obstacle in two shift from 10 AM to 11.15 AM & 1.15 PM to 2.30 PM respectively. This time CHSL exam is being conducted online which is for the first by SSC. SSC CHSL TIER 1 will be completed in two phases and two-three batches starting from 7th January to 8th February.
SSC CHSL TIER 1 Conducted on 9th January in first and second shift consisted of Four Sections as notified in syllabus and exam pattern, namely General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness etc.
Each section carries 25 Questions. Maximum marks cab be 50 and each correct carrying 2 marks and negative answer will deduct .25 marks.
The Total Duration of the Test will be of 75 Minutes. The Detailed exam pattern is explained here.
SSC CHSL questions paper 9th January 2017:
Below are some of the questions asked in SSC CHSL TIER 1 9th January 2017. The questions shown below are based on the candidates feedback.
CHSL 9th January question paper – UPDATED with answer
Aptitude Questions paper with 9th Jan:
- The sum of ages of 10 children born at the intervals of 3 years each is 80 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
- A and B invest in a business in the ratio 5 : 6. If 5% of the total profit goes to charity and A’s share is Rs. 855, what is the total profit ?
- A family consists of two parents, two siblings and two grandparents. The average age of the grandparents is 70 years, that of the parents is 38 years and that of the grandchildren is 8 years. What is the average age of the family?
GK Questions and Answers to the 9th Jan 2017 GK Questions:
- Depth of ocean is measured by? – Fathometer is used to measure depth of ocean.
- Rajya sabha members term period? – 6 Yrs
- Who invented Theory of relativity – Albert Einstein
- Who killed Mahatama gandhi ji – Nathuram Godse
- Hottest Planet – Venus
- Indian Citizen outside the country can exchange old notes of Rs.500 and 1000/- until which date? – Non-resident Indians (NRIs) can exchange old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes till June 30, 2017
- Who is appointed as the EU Ambassador? – Sir Tim Barrow
- Name the personality who announced the Pravasi Kaushal Vikas Yojana? – Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Pravasi Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PKVY)
- World Book Fair 2017 begins in which city? – Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- Which Dept will launch non-fare revenue policy? – Railways set to launch non–fare revenue policies, Prabhu is expected to launch on January 10.
- International Film Festival is organized in which city?- Jaipur, India
- India has signed 7 key agreements with which country? – India and Portugal sign 7 key agreements
- International Kite festival begins in which city? – The International Kite Festival takes place in Gujarat India. The festival is called Uttarayan. City is Ahmedabad
- Who is the president of Ghana? – Nana Akufo-Addo
- Budget Session of Parliament to begin from which date? – February 23
- Who has won the Qatar Open tennis title? – N. Djokovic
- Name the former West Bengal Minister passed away recently? – Former West Bengal Minister Saral Deb passes away
- Who has won the Brisbane women’s doubles title but loses No.1 rank? Sania Mirza
- What is the currency of Algeria? – Algerian dinar
- Who has been appointed as the head of Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism (IMAFT)? –Sharif, General (Retd.) Raheel Sharif
- Abdul Halim Jaffer Khan, who passed away recently, was the famous musician of which musical instrument? – Indian sitar player
- Which country is setting up the world’s highest altitude gravitational wave telescopes in a Tibet? – China
- Who was the international event Ambassador of the 14th edition of Mumbai Marathon? – David Rudisha
- Who is the CM of Himachal Pradesh? -Virbhadra Singh
- Name the Governor of Tamilnadu? –
General Intelligence / Reasoning Questions
- One evening after sunset, Reema and Riya were standing under a tree with their back facing towards each other. Reema’s shadow fell exactly towards right hand side. Which direction was Riya facing ?
- What number should come in place of the question mark ? 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 ?
More on the way………………..
English Questions Paper:
- Throughout the years, Ramesh has _____ a style of his own.
- You will have to account for all the _____ faced during your tenure.
- Choose the option which best expresses the meaning of the given word – APPROVE
More on the way………..
Candidates, this is it for SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 9th Jan 2017. We will be updating SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 9th Jan 2017 and all other days soon. See below links for SSC CHSL asked question for previous days.
SSC CHSL asked questions 8th January 2017
CHSL 8th January first shift question paper
- Sin30+cos45=x find x?
- Why Kanha park is famous? – For tiger, highest reserved tiger in India
- How much is the biological oxygen demand?
- Which Vitamin helps in clotting of blood? – Vitamin K helps in thicken the blood
- Who given oath to governor – Chief justice of high court
- From the given alternative words, select the words which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
- If DEAN is written as NOKX, how NEED be written in that code?
- Antonym and Synonym -> 1. Splinter 2. Inclusion 3. Horrify
SSC CHSL questions paper 7h January 2017
CHSL 7th January first shift question paper
1. The LCM of two numbers is 2900% more than their HCF and sum of LCM and HCF of two number is 310. If one of the number is 20, find the other number?
Nobel in economics given for which theory?
Ans. Contract Theory.
General Intelligence Questions
1. In each of the following questions, select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.
BEHK : PSVY : : ADGJ : ?
1. America was _________ by Columbus.
SSC CSHL 2016 TIER 1 Exam dates:
Below is the table for exam dates for SSC CHSL tier 1 2016. Exam for tier 1 will be held in three batches starting from 7th January to 8th February.
|Exam Dates (Tier I)||1st Batch||2nd Batch||3rd batch|
|7th Jan 2017 to 9th Jan 2017||10 AM -11.15 AM||1.15 PM- 2.30 PM||–|
|10th Jan 2017 to 8th Feb 2017||10 AM -11.15 AM||1.15 PM- 2.30 PM||4.15 PM to 5.30 PM|
That’s all for SSC CHSL questions paper 9th January 2017 and for more questions for your preparation you keep visiting techmario.com. We will update this post as soon as we receive more updates and feedback from the candidates.
Like us on Facebook for instant update.
Preparing for SSC CGL 2017 ??
Preparing for SSC MTS 2017