Hi dear 10+2 aspirants, get here SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria (SSC 10+2 LDC/DEO Eligibility Criteria). You can know here SSC LDC age limit Eligibility Criteria for sc/st/obc/general/pwd categories. Also check here all the latest updates on ssc 10+2 CHSL Criteria 2017-18, SSC 10+2 Age Limit and SSC 10+2 Education Qualification 2017.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017
Table of contents
SSC CHSL 2017 Eligibility Criteria: SSC CHSL is a Staff selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. We come across many aspirants who are confused about ssc chsl eligibility criteria and keep asking what is the age limit of ssc chsl and education qualification post wise. We are updating all the latest official information on
Many ask about percentage criteria and grade pay of SSC chsl. In this article we have address all the queries regarding SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria (सीएचएसएल पात्रता मानदंड) , Age Limit & Education Qualification 2017. Please read the whole article and let us know if any queries in comment box.
This is the most participated examination of our country for 10+2 entry level. SSC conducts CHSL exam for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Court Clerk & Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant. Registration process for SSC CHSL has been started by 5th August 2017.
|Indian Army Jobs (भारतीय सेना नौकरियां – यहां देखें)||10th Pass jobs for non technical post|
We will discuss LDC/DEO Eligibility criteria, age limit, required education qualification and age relaxation. You can also check ssc chsl salary package (grade pay/inhand pay and career promotions) in other article in detail. Now let us talk further on SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017.
Aspirants who have completed the 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or University are eligible to apply for these posts released under SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification. Once you read the notification and you are eligible for chsl exam. Next step you need to fill the application form. And also you need to download the pdf of ssc chsl exam pattern with full syllabus for better preparation of exam.
LDC/DEO Eligibility Criteria 2017:
Below we are discussing SSC 10+2 (LDC/DEO) Eligibility Criteria in detail. Please note that Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders. lets check age limit and age relaxation category wise for all the reserved and general categories.
- Candidates’ age should be in between 18 to 27 years as on 1st August 2017.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates according to the norm of Govt. of India.
- For date of birth verification, 10th certificate will be required.
Age relaxation given to reserved categories-
|Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||03 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (Gegeral)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC )||Up to 43 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ST )||Up to 45 years of age|
|domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( General )||5 years|
|domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( OBC )||8 years|
|domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||10 years|
|Widows / Divorced Women judicially separated and who are not remarried ( General )||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows / Divorced women judicially separated and who are not remarried( OBC )||Up to 38 years of age|
|Widows / Divorced Women judicially separated and who are not remarried( SC/ST )||Up to 40 years of age|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation(General )||5 years|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation (OBC )||8 (5+3) years|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation (SC/ST)||10 (5+5) years|
|Service Clerks in Armed Forces( Unreserved/General )||Up to 45 years of age|
|Service Clerks in Armed Forces ( OBC )||Up to 48 years of age|
|Service Clerks in Armed Forces (SC/ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
|employees of Office of Registrar General of India ( General )( Only for RGI)||3 years plus + length of service rendered|
|employees of Office of Registrar General of India ( OBC )( Only for RGI)||Do + 3 years|
|employees of Office of Registrar General of India ( SC/ST )( Only for RGI)||Do + 5 years|
Note for age relaxation (Important)
Candidates seeking age relaxation will have to submit required certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of Skill Test. Otherwise, their claim for reservation will not be entertained and their applications will be considered under General category.
SSC CHSL criteria 2017-18 is incomplete until you are eligible for education criteria. Education qualification plays a wide and very important role in deciding whether you can write chsl exam or not. Candidates those have passed class 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized university are only eligible to apply for SSC CHSL exam.
list of education qualification for SSC CHSL 2017:
- Candidates should have 12th Standard or equivalent examination passed certification from a recognized Board or University.
- If you have done 10+2 from open school / university, then it must be recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) IGNOU.
- If you are applying for typing test / skill test, then you are required to produce the original documents, cast certificate(if applicable).
- All the candidates need to present the original documents otherwise they won’t entertain you.
- If you are claiming your false caste for reservation benefits and found guilty, then you may be permanently disqualified from the examinations conducted by the SSC, in case they found claiming SC/ST/OBC/Ex- Servicemen/ PH status falsely.
- A resident of India;
- A subject of Nepal/Bhutan;
- Tibetan refugee those came to the country before 1st January, 1962 with the aim of permanent settling over here.
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who is migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam and came to India with the aim of permanent settling over here.
Last minute nudge if you are preparing for SSC CHSL 2017 and please adhere to timeline and prepare to fullest then you can get the success. If you any query and concern regarding Eligibility criteria, age limit, required education qualification, grade pay for ssc chsl 2017, please drop the comment in below box.
Stay connected with us for more updates on ssc chsl and SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017.
You can hit like on our facebook page as well for regular updates.