SSC CHSL asked questions 8th January 2017 first & second shift with answer, SSC CHSL asked questions 8th January 2017, SSC CHSL Previous year asked questions, SSC CHSL sample paper, SSC CHSL exam paper, SSC CHSL question paper on 8th January 2017
Know here questions asked in SSC CHSL held on 8th January 2017 in first & second shift in Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence and English Language
Table of contents
- 1 Know here questions asked in SSC CHSL held on 8th January 2017 in first & second shift in Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence and English Language
SSC CHSL Asked Questions 8th January 2017: SSC has organized second day of SSC CHSL exam held in two shifts successfully. CHSL exam 2017 SSC CHSL Examination held at various centers across the country. We have discussed questions asked on 7th January in SSC CHSL and now writing a detailed description of SSC CHSL asked questions 8th January 2017. The SSC CHSL Exam paper consists of Four Sections namely General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness etc. Each section carries 25 Questions. The Total Duration of the Test will be of 75 Minutes. The Detailed exam pattern is tabulated here.
Below are some of the questions asked in SSC CHSL Asked Questions 8th January 2017. The questions shown below are based on the candidates feedback.
SSC CHSL asked questions 8th January 2017
CHSL 8th January first shift question paper
- DI – 3 Questions asked based on 3 different Tabular Data Level (Easy)
- Geometry- 3-4 Questions asked level Easy to moderate
- Trigonometry- 2-3 Questions asked Moderate
- Mensuration – 2-3 Questions asked level Easy
- SI & CI, Profit & loss, Trains etc.
- Questions Asked:
- Sin30+cos45=x find x?
- Which state has maximum number of forests? – Madhya Pradesh
- When did first world war start? – 1914
- Why Kanha park is famous? – For tiger, highest reserved tiger in India
- How much is the biological oxygen demand?
- Which Vitamin helps in clotting of blood? – Vitamin K helps in thicken the blood
- Question bases on Newton’s third Law? – For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- Boro Tribes are in which state? – Majorly in Assam
- Bibi Mahal was founded by? – By Azam Shah
- In BOD5, what is 5? – BOD5 – 5 part per million
- Seismology is discovered by whom? – John Milne was the English seismologist and geologist who invented the first modern seismographand promoted the building of seismological stations
- Which catalyst is used to make milk from curd?
- Who won Oscar for Supporting actress? – Alicia Vikander
- Highest grosser Hollywood movie? – Gone with the Wind (old)and Avatar (latest)
- Which is the longest day in northern hemisphere? – June 21
- from where do plants get energy? – They collect energy from the sun and use carbon dioxide and water
- What do you mean by displacement? – A displacement is a vector that is the shortest distance from the initial to the final position of a point
- Who is the author of prithavi raj raso? Chand Bardai
- Who given oath to governor – Chief justice of high court
- In each of the following questions, select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.
BEHK : PSVY : : ADGJ : ? – Ans. MPSV
- In each of the following questions, select the related word/letters /number from the given alternatives.
49 : 216 : : 36 : ? – Ans. 125
- There are five friends-Satish, Kishore, Mohan, Anil and Rajesh. Mohan is the tallest. Satish is shorter than Kishore but taller than Rajesh. Anil is little shorter than Kishore but little taller than Satish. Who is taller than Rajesh but shorter than Anil?
- From the given alternative words, select the words which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
- If DEAN is written as NOKX, how NEED be written in that code?
Question asked in English Section of 8th January SSC CHSL exam.
- Cloze Test- 5 questions (Based on Economy)
- Antonym and Synonym 2 Questions asked level Easy
- Idiom/phrases – 3 Questions asked level Moderate
- Spelling Correction 2 Questions asked level Easy
- Error Detection/Sentence correction 1-2 Questions asked level Easy
- Questions from Voice and Narration. -1 Qs
- Questions Asked
- Antonym and Synonym -> 1. Splinter 2. Inclusion 3. Horrify
CHSL 8th January Second shift question paper
SSC CSHL 2016 TIER 1 Exam dates:
The Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016, (Tier-I) will be held by the Commission, in the Computer Based Mode, from 7th January, 2017 to 8th February, 2017 as per announcement made by SSC on 31 dec 2016. Below is the table for exam dates for SSC CHSL tier 1 2016. Exam for tier 1 will be held in three batches starting from 7th January to 8th February.
7th Jan 2017 to 9th Jan 2017 – 1st Batch (10 AM -11.15 AM) and 2nd Batch (1.15 PM- 2.30 PM ) 3rd batch (none)
10th Jan 2017 to 8th Feb 2017 – 1st Batch (10 AM -11.15 AM) and 2nd Batch (1.15 PM- 2.30 PM ) 3rd batch (4.15 PM to 5.30 PM)
You can hit like on our facebook page as well for regular updates.That’s all for SSC CHSL Asked Questions 8th January 2017 and for more questions for your preparation you can visit question asked on 7th of January 2017. We will update this post as soon as we receive more updates and feedback from the candidates.
Preparing for SSC CGL 2017 ??
Preparing for SSC MTS 2017