SSC CGL Tier 4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern- Hi Dear CGL aspirants, Get here SSC CGL DEST/CPT test Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Dest and cpt round is tier 4 in ssc cgl exam for the post of CSS (Central Secretariat Services) and for the post of Tax Assistant.. You can download the pdf file of SSC CGL DEST Exam Pattern CGL CPT exam Pattern. SSC CGL DEST test stands for Data Entry Skill Test whereas CPT test stands for computer proficiency exam. You can know exam pattern and syllabus for both (DEST & CPT) exam.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 (DEST/CPT)
SSC CGL DEST/CPT Syllabus and Exam Pattern (Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT): Staff Selection conducts the CGL exam every year and similarly CGL Recruitment 2017 is going to be organized in June month. We have discussed syllabus and paper pattern for tier 4 in explanatory way so that you can understand it well. You can download the admit card for ssc cgl exam.
Dear aspirants lets check the SSC CGL Tier 4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern and also along with this you can check for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3, if you haven’t yet. In this post, we will be discussing about SSC CGL DEST & CPT (Tier 4) Syllabus and Exam pattern.
The Staff Selection Commission has pitched in a new exam for those candidates who have applied for CSS (Central Secretariat Services) and for the post of Tax Assistant. You can check eligibility criteria for cgl post wise and make sure whether you qualify or not. For better preparation of cgl you look at the important books for ssc cgl and buy as soon as you make your mind to prepare for cgl exam.
As per official notification The Commission will hold Computer Proficiency Test (CPT), comprising of three modules Word Processing , Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides, for applicants for the post of Assistant Section Officer of CSS. Lets discuss cgl Tier 4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern in this post.
Important Note CGL TIER 4 Syllabus:
CPT: CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) will be conducted for all those candidates who have applied for CSS (Central Secretariat Services).
DEST: Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) will be conducted for all those candidates who have applied for the post of Tax Assistant in SSC CGL exam.
Let’s move ahead and analyse the SSC CGL Tier 4 syllabus and Exam Pattern in detail.
SSC CGL 2017 DEST/CPT Exam Pattern:
Read here – Number of post in cgl and job profile post wise
Point to remember in CGL TIER 4 Exam:
- Marks obtained by candidates in Tier 1 and Tier 2, together, would determine the eligibility of the candidates to appear in Tier 3 and Tier 4.
- Both CPT and DEST exams are of qualifying nature. Marks obtained will not be counted in merit but if you do not pass you will not get the desired post related to these exams.
- You need not to carry your computer/laptop/keyboard as computer will be provided by commission.
- Exemption for PH candidates is subject to government policy in force at the time.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier 4 Exam Syllabus:
As already discussed above that CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) will be conducted for all those candidates who have applied for CSS (Central Secretariat Services).
Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) will be conducted for all those candidates who have applied for the post of Tax Assistant.
Lets now move ahead with the syllabus for the same.
|Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)|
||Practice on your computer by typing an article of approx. 2000 characters in 15 minutes. You can count the number of character in Microsoft Word automatically.|
||Practice on your computer in MS Excel software to get the basic understanding related to spredsheet creation, calculating the data using inbuilt calculation formulas.|
|Generation of Slides||
||Acquire basic knowledge of header, footer, date/time insertion, file address and basic understanding of Microsoft Power Point.|
|Data Entry Skill Test|
||Practice more and more on your computer by typing an article of approx. 2000 characters in 15 minutes.|
Below is classification of errors in CGL TIER 4 (DEST/CPT). Commission allows only a certain percentage of mistakes. Lets now talk about the marking scheme for these exams:
Full Mistakes : The following errors will be treated as full mistakes :
- Every omission of word/ figure.
- For every substitution of a wrong word /figure.
- For every addition of a word / figure not found in the passage.
Half Mistakes : The following errors will be treated as half mistakes :
- Spacing Errors : No space is provided between two words, e.g. ‘Ithink’ or undesired space is provided between the words or letters of a word e.g. I have, ‘I have’.
- For every spelling error committed by way of repetition, or addition or transposition or omission or substitution of a letter/letters, e.g. the word ‘sleeping’ typed as ‘seeplings’ etc.
- Wrong Capitalisation : Wrong use of capital letter for small letter and vice-versa.
Mistakes Cut-off allowed: Cut-off means that upto this percentage of mistakes are allowed by candidates for DEST and CPT candidates in Key depression exam:
Cut-off for spreadsheet and slide generation exam (power point and excel sheet) in CPT exam is 120 for General candidates and 100 for all other candidates.
So, that’s all guys for SSC CGL Tier 4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern (DEST & CPT Test). Follow below links for more related articles.
Please comment in below box for any questions and queries.